main
side
curve

Saga Adventures in the Land of B'Ooz - Luke, Han, Leia... AU - COMPLETED 11/21/08 - Replies 11/24

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PonyTricks, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Funnest update yet!! :D
    A MIRACLE bra? [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Luke's right about Leia being loud and annoying too... tickled that Mara showed up and promises to defend Luke :)

2. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    ?Nights are short in B?Ooz,? Han grumbled. ?Way too short, if ya ask me.? I'm sure they are long enough to do what he's got in mind....

Leia had a MIRACLE bra? At least you're letting her wear one![face_laugh] Didn't they tape her down during the movies?

And what did Mara need with it? Isn't she perfect in everything, perfect body, perfect hair, perfect... you get the idea. At least that's the EU's opinion.

Loving your story (no surprise there), can't wait for the next update!

3. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

I am laughing my butt off here. I love this story so much. [face_love]

4. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    LASOS- a fight between Leia and Mara?- Those ladies just can?t get along! [face_beatup]

Golden_Jedi- I guess THERE ARE bras in this land after all- At least in the Land of B?Ooz! [face_mischief]

NYCityGurl- I love that Mara stole her Wonder Bra- That?s what Leia thinks, anyway! o_O

dancing_star ? Thank you! I?m glad you liked it! :cool:

Jade_eyes- Luke's right about Leia being loud and annoying too- She?s somewhat loud in the real SW world, too! :p

dm1- And what did Mara need with it?- Yup! Mara is practically perfect in every way. That?s why she uses an umbrella to fly around. ;)

amidalachick- LOL! I?m glad you're finding it funny! [face_dancing]

5. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
  6. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Love the "boil" euphamism :D

And that seems so fatherly, to steal a Wonderbra and freeze a boyfriend in carbonite :p

7. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Boil? Is that what they call it?

Yum, booze marinated guys... I wonder how they're gonna get out of this one?

Can't believe the ladies left, how callous of them.

Keep this coming, I'm loving it!

8. LASOS

LASOS Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2008
    ?Tell her to give me back my Miracle Bra!? Leia yelled at Luke.

?Okay,? Luke said, trying to be a peacemaker. ?Mara, please give Leia her bra.?

?Right now would be preferable,? Han added hopefully.

?I never stole your bra,? Mara hissed at Leia. ?Why would I want it? I could never squeeze myself into it.?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Boil? Hilarious!

And I wonder how Han and Luke are going to get out of this one?

Great update!

9. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    [face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh]

?But if it helps,? Han added, patting Luke on his back, ?we can drink a lot of the booze we?re soaking in before the heat comes on. We?ll hardly feel any pain after that.?

Han Solo, always looking at the bright side of situations. :p

Fantastic update!

10. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    Ooh, I don't like those Jawas!! Or Pimpletime. :mad: Yikes. Poor Luke and Han. :( Their situation doesn't look very good! [face_worried]
    The whole bra part... [face_laugh]:oops:[face_laugh]
    Wonderful job!! Looking forward to more!! :D
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

11. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Han?s eyebrows shot up. ?The Vile Vicar of the Vest needs a Miracle Bra?? He grasped his head dramatically. ?Oh, the image! The horrible, horrible image that?s burned itself into my brain!?

Mine too! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

12. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    NYCityGurl- that seems so fatherly, to steal a Wonderbra and freeze a boyfriend in carbonite- Yep! Vader?s just a typical father! :p

dm1- Can't believe the ladies left, how callous of them. - LOL! They?ll be back, very soon, I promise. :D

LASOS- I wonder how Han and Luke are going to get out of this one? - They might get some unexpected assistance. [face_batting]

amidalachick- Han Solo, always looking at the bright side of situations- Yup! Anyone that thinks getting smooshed in a garbage masher will make him thinner, knows how to look at the bright side! [face_laugh]

dancing_star- I don't like those Jawas!! Or Pimpletime- hehe. And you haven?t even met Vader of the Vest yet! [face_whistling]

Golden_Jedi- Poor Han. He?s going to have trouble sleeping after that vision. [face_sick]

Next part will be posted Friday! (and I have to hurry and start typing, because that's all I have done!) :eek:

13. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
  14. LASOS

LASOS Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2008
    [face_laugh] This just keeps getting crazier! I love it!

?It doesn?t look like you need any Miracle Bra, if ya ask me,? Han said with a wink.

?Han!? Leia gave a wide smile as she hurried over to his pot. ?That?s the sweetest thing you?ve ever said to me.?

HAHAHA! [face_laugh]

?Have no fear of nauseating love scenes, my young stewed pot-roast,? Pimpletime cackled. ?Soon, Leia, the Good Witch of Nots, will be carving the savory slices of tender meat from Solo?s thigh bones, and feeding the pieces to me with her ruby-red lips.?

?That?s really a disgusting image,? Han complained.

EWWWW GROSS! Yeah it is! [face_sick]

Hmm, looks like they might not need Mara and Chewie after all?

15. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    ?Yes, I will. That farmboy has sort of grown on me for some reason,? Mara said.

Awwww!

Loved Can Can's dumpster-diving and actually coming up with a plan.

?We?d die of alcohol poisoning if we drank all this booze.?

?We?re gonna die anyway,? Han pointed out. ?You die your way, and I?ll die mine.? He took another swig, sighing in happiness.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Yay for Han and Leia finally sort of getting together! [face_love]

Fantastic update! =D=

16. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Maybe helping Luke to 'boil' for the first time can be another good deed for Mara. [face_laugh] Leia seems to have a good start on the rescue part.

Pimpletime is even more disgusting than Palpatine! [face_sick]

17. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] Leia and Han are really cute. Palps is even creepier than canon Palps.

18. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    ?I will soon eat you, boy! Just like your father before you!? He rubbed his hands, drooling. ?Ate his crispy fried legs? ate his tender arms?. The Chosen One was very yummy. Now I will eat his son when he is fork-tender.?

?You boiled and ATE my father!?? Luke asked, shocked.

Pimpletime shook his head. ?Anakin was barbecued, not boiled. All diets require variety.?

[face_skull] *is having Fried Green Tomatoes flashbacks* :p

Typical of Han that his winner line to Leia involved a bra! [face_laugh]

19. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    Leia saw her opportunity, and using her special Good Witch magic, tipped the burning pot toward Pimpletime and shielded the fire from Luke and Han.
    Yay! Go Leia! [face_dancing]

?Have no fear of nauseating love scenes, my young stewed pot-roast,? Pimpletime cackled. ?Soon, Leia, the Good Witch of Nots, will be carving the savory slices of tender meat from Solo?s thigh bones, and feeding the pieces to me with her ruby-red lips.?

?That?s really a disgusting image,? Han complained.

[face_sick] I'll say!! Uggh!

Terrific update, as always!! :D
    =D==D= =D= =D=

20. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Just read chapter Ten. Oh, my!!!! I adored the line where Mara says she couldn't squeeze into one of Leia's bras [face_laugh]

But this part: hee!!!! :)

?I?d like to have a first boil before I check out,? Luke muttered.

Han raised his eyebrows. ?You?ve never boiled before? Ever??

?Nope. Not even one time.?

?I?m sorry, kid.?

?Me, too.?

?But if it helps,? Han added, patting Luke on his back, ?we can drink a lot of the booze we?re soaking in before the heat comes on. We?ll hardly feel any
    pain after that.?

?I?m looking forward to it,? Luke said sarcastically.

21. zsuzsa

zsuzsa Jedi Master star 1

Mar 10, 2003
    [face_laugh] OMG I 'am dying of laughter

That was the greatest of many great lines
    ?Anakin was barbecued, not boiled. All diets require variety.? [face_skull]

PT your sense of humor is really peerless

Zs.

22. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    LASOS- looks like they might not need Mara and Chewie after all? - Oh, they?ll be along shortly to ?help?. :eek:

amidalachick- Loved Can Can's dumpster-diving and actually coming up with a plan- I can just imagine Gungan?s retrieving other peoples trash, can?t you? :p

Jedi-2B- Maybe helping Luke to 'boil' for the first time can be another good deed for Mara. ? She?s going to need to come up with a REALLY good deed after the next chapter, isn?t she? ;)

NYCitygurl- Palps is even creepier than canon Palps. - LOL! He?s pretty disgusting, isn?t he? [face_sick]

Golden_Jedi- Typical of Han that his winner line to Leia involved a bra- [face_laugh] This Leia seems easy to please!

dancing_star- Leia?s worse off with Pimples than with Jabba, huh? [face_mischief]

Jade_eyes- I adored the line where Mara says she couldn't squeeze into one of Leia's bras - hehe. It isn?t any wonder those two don?t get along! [face_beatup]

zsuzsa- OMG I 'am dying of laughter- *revives zsusza with a Dr. Pepper* ? I?m glad you liked it! :D

23. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
  24. NYCitygurl

Jul 20, 2002
    NOOOOO!!! I'm so Mara that Mara is working for Pimples!! :( :( :(

But the Isolder thing Cracked. Me. Up. I'm sitting here trying to stiffle giggles to so don't have to explain to my roommate. This is hilarious :D

The Artoo-Threepio interaction was funny as well, and the garden gnomes thing :D

25. amidalachick

Aug 3, 2003
    Isolder a chef? Ahahahaha!

Leia sidled up to Han, gently prying the fork from his fingers. ?Put the fork away, darling. It has much better uses, trust me.?

Hee! [face_mischief]

Figures Can Can kept that garden gremlin.

?Are you a chef, too?? Isolder asked hopefully. ?I?d like to boil something with you.?

Why do I get the feeling he'd *literally* like to boil with Mara, as in cooking and not, um...'boiling'? :p

Hilarious update! =D=

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.