main
side
curve

Saga Adventures in the Land of B'Ooz - Luke, Han, Leia... AU - COMPLETED 11/21/08 - Replies 11/24

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by PonyTricks, Oct 5, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. dancing_star

dancing_star Jedi Master star 4

Feb 24, 2007
    ?PRINCE ISOLDER? The Gorgeous Rich Royal with Manly Flowing Locks? ? Leia screeched in disbelief. ?You left me for a job as cook for the Evil Emperor of Eats??

The chef turned his attention to the Good Witch, clutching his chest. ?Oh, bless my good looks. Does your father know you?re here??

?No.?

?I didn?t leave you,? Isolder the former Prince turned Chef informed Leia. ?Vader had me kidnapped and sent me to Pimpletime after we announced our engagement. I thought for certain I?d end up being eaten, but instead, I ended up with a fate worse than death.? He patted the top of his head in dismay. ?Hairnets. Flowing golden locks as gorgeous and perfect as mine should never be confined inside a hairnet. It?s unnatural.?

[face_laugh][face_laugh] Oh, the Isolder thing was hysterical. The whole update was. Your work never fails to make me :D Great job!!
    =D= =D==D==D=

2. LASOS

LASOS Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2008
    I'm currently in Sonoma so my mind might be a little clouded by all the wine, but what exactly are the better uses for a fork???? :)

Also, I can't believe I gave you that Isolder idea. He's hilarious, but...KILL HIM! KILL HIM RIGHT NOW!!!!!

Hahaha, hairnets...

Another hilarious, outrageous, crazy, fun update!!!!

3. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Oh, yes, you put the infamous fork in!!!! LASOS, if you haven't done so already, you will have to read PonyTrick's story "The Surreal Life" to see the origins of the fork. We still don't know what they were doing with it there, either! [face_laugh]

Now we've found the droids and Isoldork the chef. Loved his comment about his stock fund, poor guy! Han would beat him, hands down, even without the fork!

Out of the boiler, into the Mouth, I see... I don't think that's a good deed Mara is performing (of course, from a certain point of view...)

Can't wait to see where you go with this...keep it coming, PT!

4. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    Leia sidled up to Han, gently prying the fork from his fingers. ?Put the fork away, darling. It has much better uses, trust me.?

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    My goodness--chapters eleven and twelve are ... indescribably hilarious!!!!!!!
    Luke and Han in the pots [face_laugh] They got all snippy with each other. [face_mischief]

Kingdom Hedgehog Fund [face_laugh] Isolder had some fun lines. :D Leia outgrowing Isolder... priceless. :)

6. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    NYCitygurl- Mara is working for Pimples!!- This story has to follow canon somewhere, doesn?t it? LOL! [face_whistling]

amidalachick- Why do I get the feeling he'd *literally* like to boil with Mara, as in cooking and not, um...'boiling'?- Yes, I?m sure he meant cooking. Isolder?s not called Isoldork for nothing! :p

dancing_star- That?s what happens when people start making requests. o_O

LASOS- I'm currently in Sonoma so my mind might be a little clouded by all the wine, but what exactly are the better uses for a fork????- Muahahahaha! I?m not sure, actually! But Leia sure does like forks in my stories!!! [face_laugh]

dm1- Han would beat him, hands down, even without the fork! - Han could beat Isolder with one hand tied up! PT does NOT like Isoldork! (that?s why I?m always so mean to him in my stories.) [face_mischief]

Golden_Jedi- hehe. PT drinks way too much Dr. Pepper. 8-}

Jade_eyes- They got all snippy with each other- Yes, they were getting rather, um, steamed! [face_laugh]

Next post will be tomorrow! And after that comes? *drum roll* THE VERY LAST CHAPTER! :eek:

7. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Hey, Leia must have gotten that Miracle Bra at Victoria's Secret! They really sell "Miracle Bras" there! :eek: Nice to know Leia shops where many of us do.....

Only 2 more chapters?!? Where will I get my H/L fix after this story is done?

8. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    dm1- LOL! I know that now! I tried to think of a 'different' name for a Wonderbra, and thought 'Miracle Bra!' Then, a few days later I saw the Victoria's Secret ad for the actual bra, but it was too late by then to change the wording of my story. *sighs*

On to the second to last post!

----------

9. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007
    Luke reached up and pulled a small device from Mara?s ear. ?Maybe if you took out this Red-Fang ear speaker, you would stop hearing Pimple?s voice.?
    o_O:oops:[face_laugh]:rolleyes:[face_laugh]

?Waiter second,? Can Can muttered, slapping his forehead. ?Nows I remembers? mesa name not Can Can Jinx at all ? mesa name is Jar Jar Binks.? The Gungan shrugged, unconcerned with his confusion. ?Dats sorter close, I supposer.?
    Close enough. :p

?Oh, Luke,? Mara said, laughing as she started up the hill. ?You?re so naïve. That?s what I love about you.?

?But?? Luke paused, then grinned. ?Mara said she loves me.? He hurried after the Good Witch of the Mouth.

[face_laugh] Luke's just adorable. [face_love]:*[face_love]
    I can't believe it's almost time for the ending! :(
    Great job as always!! [:D]
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

10. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Red-Fang ... Bluetooth. :p I don't know how you come up with such hilarious stuff, Mary. But I'm glad you do!! [face_laugh]

11. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    See, you did put Jar Jar in there, didn't you?

Red Fang? That's funny!

Oh, and about the Miracle Bra, that's ok, it makes it more real for us, and for those who end up purchasing it after reading this story, well, we'll get a good laugh out of it, and Victoria's Secret gets their business. See, an uplifting experience for all! :eek: Did I just say that?!? Oh, my!

Only one more chapter... :_|

12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Loved the solution to get rid of Pimples' voice. [face_laugh] Take the ear phone out. [face_laugh]

[face_mischief] Super duper funness!!! :)

Isolder's ego's so large he needs a semi to carry it. [face_laugh]

13. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    dancing_star- Luke's just adorable- Yes, he is a cutey, isn?t he? ;)

Jedi-2B- I don't know how you come up with such hilarious stuff- I have a darn lot of help from you! THANK YOU so much for your endless help and fixing up my dumb old mistakes. Maybe, before I die, I?ll figure out the rule about putting the apostrophe BEFORE or AFTER that ?S?!! :oops:

dm1- See, you did put Jar Jar in there, didn't you? - Yup! It was Jar Jar all along. :p

Jade_eyes- Isolder's ego's so large he needs a semi to carry it- Maybe even more than one. [face_thinking]

Again, I would like to thank you SO MUCH for taking the time to read this silliness!

[:D]

LASOS
    Golden_Jedi
    Jade_eyes
    dm1
    NYCitygurl
    VaderLVR64
    amidalachick
    Ubersue
    dancing_star
    brodiew
    RebelMom
    zsuzsa

On to the last chapter! And it?s a fairly long one (by my standards) anyway. [face_batting]

14. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
  15. Jedi-2B

Jedi-2B Jedi Master star 4

Nov 2, 2000
    Free hotel internet - a great invention. :p

Bad Mittens; Bria -- we never know what might pop up in your fics! And you used "There's no place like home" !! :D Fantastically funny all-around, PT. These stories just keep getting funnier and funnier. Thanks for letting me preview each hilarious chapter. [face_laugh] [:D]

16. Golden_Jedi

Golden_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 10, 2005
    =D= =D= =D= =D= =D= Great ending, PT! Thanks for the laughs!

17. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    "Smoking hot ladies?!?" That's like that adolescent boy thing with their girlfriends' moms... like Mrs. Robinson.

Yup, Han sure has a spine; glad to see Leia's daddy noticed and gave his blessings.

Anyway, I guess there's no place like home, or is there? I see the Red Fang made it home with Lukie!

What great tales you weave, PT! I'm sorry to see this one end, but I await your next bit of hilarity.

Oh, and we still don't know what that traveling fork is good for! ;)

18. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Bad Mittens [face_laugh]

Wonderful ending there. =D=

PT--oodles of loving gratitude, for keeping the FUN in SW... we do need it. ;) :p

19. amidalachick

amidalachick Force Ghost star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Isolder gave a loud sniff. ?That?s so magnanimous of you, Luke. Have I mentioned I graduated Summa cum Laude from the most difficult military academy in the galaxy, so I know really big words like magnanimous??

[face_laugh]

?BAD MITTENS!? Padme cried out, chasing the animal around the bush and waving her racket in the air. ?Bad, bad Mittens! Put that birdie down!?

[face_laugh] :_| [face_laugh] "Bad Mittens"! That's awesome!

Isolder and his Manly Flowing Locks ending up with Bria...Jar Jar the maid...everyone discovering they're related...I loved it all. Fantastic ending to a fantastically funny story! =D=

20. LASOS

LASOS Jedi Youngling star 2

May 13, 2008
    YAYYYY! =D= Great job! HILARIOUS ending!!!!!!!! And I'm glad Isolder and Bria got what was coming to them. Ugh!

Winter The Friend With the Photographic Memory had me rolling on the floor.

PLEASE tell me where to find the other stories so I can read about Leia getting creative with forks. :) (That sounds so dirty!)

21. NYCitygurl

NYCitygurl Manager Emeritus star 9 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 20, 2002
    Isolder gave a loud sniff. ?That?s so magnanimous of you, Luke. Have I mentioned I graduated Summa cum Laude from the most difficult military academy in the galaxy, so I know really big words like magnanimous??

[face_laugh] [face_laugh]

This whole story cracked me up!! I love it!! Sad that it was a dream (it would have been cool if Luke had gotten to stay in B'Ooz) but I like the hint about him maybe finding his way there later :D

Wonderful, hilarious, amazing story!!

22. dancing_star

Feb 24, 2007
    Oh, that was awesome!!=D= What a fabulous conclusion to a fabulous story! I'm just sad to see it over! :_|

?BAD MITTENS!? Padme cried out, chasing the animal around the bush and waving her racket in the air. ?Bad, bad Mittens! Put that birdie down!?
    [face_laugh]:oops:[face_laugh] I loved that part! Hysterical! [face_laugh]

The whole thing was wonderful! I liked the ending with Luke waking up saying "there's no place like home". :) This was such a fun story! I loved it![face_love] Well done and thanks!!! [:D] @};-
    =D= =D= =D= =D=

23. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Here it is, I hope this link works:

http://www.geocities.com/marysuefanfic/SL.html

Please be forewarned that we never find out exactly what Leia does with her fork there, either!

24. PonyTricks

Jul 25, 2003
    Jedi-2B- Free hotel internet - a great invention.- LOL! I?d have to buy a laptop to use it. :D And thank YOU for helping me with all of my stories. You make them so much better!

Golden_Jedi ? You?re so welcome! Thank you for reading! :)

dm1- That's like that adolescent boy thing with their girlfriends' moms... like Mrs. Robinson- [face_laugh] Isolder was that sort in this story, wasn?t he? :p I see the Red Fang made it home with Lukie- Yup. He knows it wasn?t a dream, despite what Ben told him. I did want to leave open the possibility of a sequel in the future. ;) we never find out exactly what Leia does with her fork there, either- That fork does like to get around, though! [face_laugh]

Jade_eyes- loving gratitude, for keeping the FUN in SW... we do need it- I wish the profic authors would have kept SW fun, instead of so depressing even an entire gallon of Dr. Pepper can?t perk me up. :_|

amidalachick- Isolder and his Manly Flowing Locks ending up with Bria- Don?t you think they deserve each other? I loved sticking Isolder with Bria. [face_mischief]

LASOS- I'm glad Isolder and Bria got what was coming to them- Yes! They got each other! LOL! [face_batting]

NYCitygurl- I like the hint about him maybe finding his way there later- Even Alice found her way back ?through the looking glass?. Luke could very well find his way back to B?Ooz, and his true love and his wild and crazy family. Of course, he?d have to encounter Evil Pimpletime again, and have the Wizard explain to him why he had Luke kidnapped when he was a baby. Hmmm. [face_thinking]

dancing_star- I liked the ending with Luke waking up saying "there's no place like home- Credit Jedi-2B for that one! [face_idea]

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments! [:D]

25. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    Sequel? Count me in!! PM me when you start it, please!!!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.