main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

The Mandalorian Ahsoka Ahsoka in The Mandalorian & Spinoffs (Spoilers)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by TheCloneWarsForever, Mar 20, 2020.

1. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Ahsoka call mando, mandoguy.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  2. StarWarsFan91

StarWarsFan91 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 14, 2008
    It probably won’t happening, but I do want Ashoka to meet a heroic end in the Mandalorian. If not this season, then season 3. Justifying why her voice is among other dead Jedi in TROS.

Future Ashoka content can be set pre Mandalorian. Maybe she found Ezra between RoTJ and the Mandalorian.

Last edited: Mar 20, 2020
  3. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    nah if she were to die it would be right before ST. I bet she still lives post ST.

4. Seerow

Seerow Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 7, 2011
    I wouldn't be surprised if Ahsoka is flat out immortal.

5. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    The ST is a quarter of a century in the future. No reason for them to address that at all.

6. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Filoni wants to make it so he can use Ahsoka no matter the time period

Mostly Handless likes this.
  7. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I'm telling you Gandolf Ahsoka is a damn time lord. Watch them pull some really wierd **** like Baby Yoda really is baby Yoda ganked from the past through broken time travel logic instead of going with the two more mundane and logical ideals the fandom throws out.

BigAl6ft6 and rumblewagon like this.
  8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    she's already a tome lord with the daughter of the force living inside her and her having a mortis staff.

rumblewagon likes this.
  9. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    The daughter could not time travel

10. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    that we know off. Mortis was sort off a prison and a gateway from the galaxy and it seemd to be apart off world between worlds. If we go past 2000 years in the past we might see what mortis gods can do. I bet the father could time travel.

Darkslayer and rumblewagon like this.
  11. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    I hope the staff is like Sinube's with a lightsaber built in.

I have no idea how this would happen it's just my gut feeling. Fortunately I am usually wrong on my wild baseless theories. Thankfully since I also worry about more TCW characters popping up with her on The Mandalorian.

12. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Welp, that's the sort of news I'd have thought they'd keep on the down low. I mean, now we know that Ahsoka Tano is going to be in TM S2. It is a fact.

I kinda imagined they would have either:
    Gone for semi-secrecy, showing Dawson on the cast but not confirming who she was appearing as until Ahsoka walks on screen,
    or;
    Gone for full secrecy, like Ray Park who wasn't even credited in Solo, and thus people were took by surprise when Maul suddenly showed up.

But for whatever reason, they're just throwing it out there right at the start. Not that it bothers me, just surprises me a little.

Darkslayer likes this.
  13. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    Grace proclaims Rosario would be used to play Ahsoka across multiple Star Wars content.

whostheBossk likes this.
  14. Seerow

Jun 7, 2011
    As in multiple live action appearances? Interesting...

15. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I guessed that, she would probaly cameo in Kenobi seres be. Be a major character in Cassian. Probaly appear in any movies from now on that is between ROTS and TROS.

rumblewagon likes this.
  16. AhsokaSolo

AhsokaSolo Force Ghost star 7

Dec 23, 2015
    My daughter is not a big television watcher at all, but she has loved Ahsoka as long as she can remember. I just told her they cast a live action Ahsoka and she hit the flipping roof. Now she wants to rewatch TCW again and go find Rosario Dawson things to watch. She got bored of Mandalorian maybe halfway through season one, so I feel like Ahsoka hype was a great way to keep up interest in the show with some audience members.

I hope Grace Randolph's scoop is right. Seeing Obi and live action Ahsoka interact would be amazing. So much history there, and shared tragedy, and affection. This is why shared universes are so great for stories.

whostheBossk and darkspine10 like this.
  17. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Live action Ahsoka is certainly welcome news!!! It would be a little strange to see Ahsoka voiced by anyone besides Ashley. I'm wondering if they might use Dawson for motion capture while sticking with Ashley for the voice. Might just be wishful thinking; considering the latest motion-capture technology copies pretty much all facial movements.

jedi-soon likes this.
  18. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015
    the Cassian series would be the right fit for her to play a major role. A bigger role than in the Mandalorian, hopefully.

19. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    In Cassian she would he his spy master. I think she'll have a part similar to Rebels appearing in few episodes and helping mando, maybe she takes the child of Mando's hands so he can take back and rebuild the Mandalorian people.

BigAl6ft6 likes this.
  20. Mandalorian Riddler

Mandalorian Riddler Jedi Master star 4

Feb 27, 2018
    If this is true and does happen, Ashley has to do the voice over work...

jedi-soon likes this.
  21. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Rosario is a huge actor- no way they dub her voice. Ashley's great, she's done great, but if they cast a major actor like Rosario they're gonna utilize her to the fullest extent they can.

22. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    The Mandalorian series will be retitled to The Ahsokatanian for Season 3.

Demon4x4, nilzo antonio and Seerow like this.
  23. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
  24. Jordan1Kenobi

Jordan1Kenobi SWC Jedi Draft Champion star 6 VIP - Game Winner

Sep 30, 2012
    Wow it’s actually happening. Live action Ahsoka Tano. Rosario suits the role, so good job with the casting there. Her voice is similar enough, so it won’t be too distracting. Not sure what she’ll be doing in The Mandalorian. Possibly helping the Mando with Baby Yoda? But this opens up so many doors. Hopefully she’ll be in Obi-Wan and her own show now. Exciting stuff!

Darkslayer likes this.
  25. Jedi Master Scorpio

Jedi Master Scorpio Star Wars Television star 5 Staff Member Manager

Oct 24, 2015
    I wonder how many episodes they have planned for season 2? With what they gave us to end season 1, Darksaber alone could take up half a season and you top that with looking for Yoda's kind (I don't think the Armorer meant the Yoda species, she meant Jedi, Din thought it was his species)

As far as Ahsoka being in the Mando, it does make sense. Mando has no idea of the Force or what it can potentially do, having a Force User pop up that can help would be logical. I remember Favreau doing that interview on the red carpet and saying that Mando season 1 was to begin 7 years after The Battle of Yavin (ANH). This could coincide with Sabine's epilogue at the end of Rebels since I wasn't really sure what time period she was speaking from? We knew Lothal had rebuilt by then.

So I think they are lining up the search for Ezra with Mando season 2.

I've always been a fan of Rosario playing the part. Not a knock on Ashley at all.