main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

Ahsoka Official Ahsoka Series Discussion (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by DannyD, Dec 10, 2020.

1. TheCloneWarsForever

TheCloneWarsForever Force Ghost star 7

Apr 24, 2018
    For teenage flashbacks, fine to use a different actor. Let Ashley dub the voice (if not play the part altogether.) She deserves that much.

DarthFixxxer likes this.
  2. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    It might be better to just skip her entirely if I am being honest

Her being young. I just don’t know how Dawson could do it

Last edited: Dec 10, 2020
  3. BadAcrobat

BadAcrobat Jedi Master star 4

Apr 20, 2015
    Complaint. To mods.

Ahsoka should have her own color coded forum. You need to change the color of Kenobi from orange and give it to Ahsoka.

You guys are awesome xx

4. DaddlerTheDalek

DaddlerTheDalek Jedi Master star 4

Aug 31, 2014
    YES! :ahsoka:

Darth Smurf likes this.
  5. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Master Jedi Fixxxer Force Ghost star 5

Oct 20, 2018
    This is 2020.

If they need to show young Ahsoka, they have a billion different ways to do so.

They can use a different actress, they can use de-aging CGI, they can use many different ways and I am all up for it.

If we are ok with about 7 different people having played Anakin/Vader, I am sure we can let a 3rd person portray Ahsoka.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  6. MillionthVoice

MillionthVoice Jedi Master star 3

Jan 28, 2013
    I only just recently realised I really like this character and her story so far. Great news! Will it be the remaining of HttE with the OT3 replaced with new characters perhaps?

whostheBossk likes this.
  7. Wilhuff's Slippers

Wilhuff's Slippers Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 12, 2019
    I seem to recall her staff in the Rebels epilogue has this formation at the top of it? If not, I think maybe I've seen it in Fallen Order? Either way it all seems to be tying in with the world between worlds/temple style type art work around the logo - this surely insinuates towards a theme/focus in the show?

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    Kowakian Kebab likes this.
  8. Ancient Whills

Ancient Whills Force Ghost star 6

Jun 12, 2011
    If this series is a limited series and if her live-action debut in Mandalorian is happening before the Rebels epilogue then this seems pretty close to what I speculated after I watched Chapter 13. The Ahsoka series will focus on her transformation to Ahsoka the White and be in live-action while the proper Rebels sequel with her and Sabine will be animated. It doesn't really make sense for the search for Ezra to be exclusively from the POV of Ahsoka in her own miniseries, so there's still hope for an animated Rebels successor series.

Wilhuff's Slippers likes this.
  9. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    I was expecting them to announce this, but I'm still super excited! And that logo definitely implies we'll see the World Between Worlds in live action.

Also all these series set during the Mando timeline really make me think they'll be building to something big. My money is on Grand Admiral Thrawn's invasion of the NR.

RetropME likes this.
  10. Wilhuff's Slippers

Wilhuff's Slippers Jedi Knight star 2

Feb 12, 2019
    I think you're right - I imagine that it's becoming "Ahsoka the white" and having more mystical force powers/access to the world between worlds that will enable her to find Ezra - hence why she's in the get up at the end of the Rebels epilogue.

She wasn't dead in TROS - she was communicating via the world between worlds/some kind of crazy mystical force power - Ahsoka Lives! ...again

11. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    It looks like her staff in rebels to me.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

12. scionized

scionized Jedi Youngling

Dec 10, 2020
    I have a feeling we might be getting a time traveling Ashoka. The background of the title card is clearly the world between worlds, and a few weeks ago Filoni was talking about how Star Wars isn’t linear..

13. Ash_Satine

Ash_Satine Jedi Knight star 2

Dec 5, 2017
    I can proudly say that Ahsoka killed my workday today - and nearly my smartphone. I totally forgot about that investors call (?), got up this morning, checked my smartphone and the pop-up-news were 'Ahsoka's series'. My neighbors surely think that I'm completely insane now and my smartphone luckily droped on the cat tree.

I'm really hyped for this. The logo is beautyful and really? I can't wait.
    When they lead three series to one end, are they planning an endgame-movie?

MrDarth0, DannyD and rumblewagon like this.
  14. Ahsoka in unknown regions maybe this show will retcon the sequels?

15. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    Visually... (if it doesn't show, it's Indiama Jones with the Staff of Ra).

[​IMG]

Last edited: Dec 11, 2020
    clone commander bossk likes this.
  16. Kowakian Kebab

Kowakian Kebab Jedi Padawan star 1

Oct 5, 2020
    Great news. I hope we get some unknown regions exploration but don't really care. She looks cool as bits and I'm fairly confident a good story will be done for her. I like the fact it's a limited series that ties in with the events of the Mandalorian and Rangers, quite intrigued at them running three shows all in the same time period and having them play into each other. Certainly suggests a level of story planning that leads to epic cliffhangers and long game pay offs on the way.

study888 and rumblewagon like this.
  17. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    Yep I think this is in direct response to some complaints they want to make things more connected

18. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    What's with the rune-looking things running around the outside here? Are these part of any known SW script? I know of Aurebesh and Mando'a, but that's about it.

19. Erkan12

Erkan12 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 27, 2013
    I hope there won't be any flashbacks, and I think there won't be, since that was never their style so far.

20. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Is it true that this takes place before Ahsoka meets Din?

21. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    It looks like the sith language to me.

[​IMG]

22. Jedi Knight Fett

Feb 18, 2014
    We don’t know yet I don’t think

23. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Master Jedi Fixxxer Force Ghost star 5

Oct 20, 2018
    The Mandalorian already has flashbacks of Mando when he was a kid, in the prequel era, with super battle droids and Mandalorians saving him.
    I am totally ok with a flashback showing Ahsoka Tano fighting in the Clone Wars alongside Ewan and Hayden.
    And when I say totally ok, I mean I would give one kidney and one testicle to see that.

The announcement only says in the same timeframe as The Mandalorian. It doesn't make a lot of difference really, right?
    We will probably see her search for Ezra, we will get Sabine also in live action, and their fight against Thrawn?
    That's what I would presume. And the climactic event could be all of them forming a team with Bo Katan and Din Djarin.

24. Lulu Mars

Lulu Mars Chosen One star 5

Mar 10, 2005
    "Where is Grand Admiral Thrawn?" is definitely a teaser for things to come. The show will undoubtedly take place after "The Jedi".

25. The PiedPiper of Alderaan

The PiedPiper of Alderaan Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 16, 2015
    just a thought : this serie is suppose to tie in with the Mandalorian -correct me if i'm wrong- but since we can't possible get it before 2023 (SW 2022 series are currently shooting, or close to,) then the 1st season of Ahsoka would be released alongside the 5th season of Mandalorian. Isn't that a bit late for interacting storytelling? Or am I mistaking with Rangers of the New Republic (but it would be the same problem for it)