main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Saga Ain't Nothing Gonna Change - Pinky & The Brain Quote Challenge response

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by amidalachick, Apr 25, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. amidalachick

amidalachick Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    Title: Ain't Nothing Gonna Change
    Author: amidalachick
    Notes: The title is taken from the song "Change" by Daniel Merriwether. This is a response to the [link=http://boards.theforce.net/fan_fiction_resource/b10304/30812258]Pinky & The Brain Quote Challenge[/link]. Thanks to PonyTricks for coming up with such a fun challenge! :D

My quote was #4: "You know, Brain, I've been thinking I don't want to be an elf anymore.? and my character was Yoda. Hope you all enjoy reading this!
    Disclaimer: Star Wars belongs to George Lucas, Pinky & The Brain belongs to Warner Brothers, and The Simpsons belongs to Matt Groening. I own nothing and make no money off this.

"Ooh, what are you drawing pictures of, Brain?"

"These aren't just pictures, Pinky. These are blueprints...blueprints for my plan to take over the world."

Brain lifted his pencil from the page to admire his work. He had no doubt that this time, his plan would succeed. It was the most brilliant idea he'd ever had.

"See, Pinky, the Star Wars movies are known to almost everyone on Earth," Brain continued. "I've designed a device that will allow us to travel through both space and time. I'll use it to insert myself into [i]Revenge of the Sith[/i], so that instead of Emperor Palpatine making a speech about his new Empire, it will be me! Millions of people all over the world will hear my words! They will spread my message on countless discussion forums! And once that happens, I will be able to extend my rule from the silver screen to real life! It's perfect."

"That's nice, Brain," Pinky said. "Can I borrow your crayons and draw some pictures, too?"

"Certainly," Brain said through clenched teeth. "I must perfect my device, anyway."

A few nights later, he turned to Pinky.

"Behold," he said dramatically, pulling aside the blanket covering his time-travel device. "At last, Pinky, our journey begins."

"That looks like a microwave oven, Brain," Pinky said.

"It's a [i]modified[/i] microwave oven," Brain corrected. "If you wish to come with me, get inside."

They got into the machine, and Brain punched in some numbers on the adapted TV remote he was using to control their travels. With a whirring sound, they were off.

When the microwave beeped, the door automatically popped open, and they stepped out to see a nuclear plant with two towering smokestacks.

"Well, this isn't Coruscant," Brain said. He gave the plant and surroundings an appraising look. "But it could be useful. Pinky, make a note of the location."

Brain took a few steps towards the fence, trying to see if there was anything worth investigating further, when a car sped towards him. He jumped out of the way just in time.

"Woo-hoo, quitting time!" the bald, white-shirted and blue-pants-clad driver shouted gleefully, not even noticing he'd nearly hit someone. "I'll be at Moe's in ten minutes, or my name isn't Homer J. Simpson!"

"Pinky!" Brain exclaimed. "Back in the microwave. Next stop, Coruscant."

But when they stopped, the door opened to reveal a foggy, swampy world. Brain scowled at the remote, then at their surroundings.

"Are you pondering what I'm pondering, Pinky?" he asked.

"I think so, Brain," Pinky said. "I'll bet there's wonderful snacks at that house over there. Narf!"

"You fool! Pay attention," Brain scolded. "We appear to be on Dagobah. If we're between trilogies, or in the original trilogy, Yoda could be around here somewhere. We must avoid him and leave as quickly as-"

"Brings you to my home what does, hmmm?" a voice asked.

Pinky and Brain turned around to see a short green creature with a walking stick.

"We got lost," Brain said. "We're leaving."

"Leave so soon, must you?" Yoda asked. "A deeper purpose to your visit, I sense."

"You must be an elf!" Pinky said. "I've always wanted to meet one. I think I'd like to be an elf, too."

"Fine, Pinky," Brain said through gritted teeth, trying to pull him back into the microwave. >

2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Force Ghost star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    [face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh]crazy things and good to begin my day. Loved their hilarious interaction with Yoda. And and elf[face_laugh]

3. dm1

dm1 Jedi Master star 4

Jun 9, 2004
    [face_laugh] Love it! Only PT could come up with such a challenge, and you did a great job with it![face_laugh]

4. PonyTricks

PonyTricks Jedi Master star 4

Jul 25, 2003
    This. Is. So. Funny! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] I LOVE THIS VIGGIE!!! This part was great....

"Ah-ha!" Brain said. "The meadow scene from Attack of the Clones. Just as I thought." He scurried over to the microwave. "We have to leave." I can understand Brain's feelings exactly. Who wants to watch THAT again?!? [face_laugh]

=D= =D= =D= =D= Thank you so much for participating! :D

5. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Game Host Who Loves Fanfics & RPGs star 7 VIP - Game Host

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh]

[face_laugh]

[face_laugh]

I needed that and I am so glad I got it!

[face_laugh]

:* PT for the FUNNIEST challenge idea!

6. MiralukaJedi

MiralukaJedi Jedi Knight star 4

May 15, 2008
    Just a wonderful little piece that made my day.

7. amidalachick

amidalachick Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2003
    earlybird-obi-wan: Glad you liked it, and thank you so much for reading!

dm1: It was an awesome challenge! Thanks for reading. :)

PonyTricks: Yeah, once is enough! :p I'm very glad you enjoyed this. Thanks for coming up with the challenge! [:D]

Jade_eyes: It was definitely the most fun thing I've written in a while. Thanks for reading!

MiralukaJedi: Aww, thank you! :)

Thanks again to all of you for your kind comments. [face_love]

8. Valiowk

Valiowk Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Sorry to be late to the party! This story was hilarious - you captured both Pinky's and Brain's Character's very well - and I found it really amusing that both the meadow scene as well as the rancor pit (what could be more different? ;) ) had Brain scurrying away quickly. :p

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.