main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Albany's Official Episode III Discussion Thread -*Possible Spoilers*

Discussion in 'Archive: Albany, NY' started by SaberGiiett7, Jul 2, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Just a idea I had to attract some more attention and ignite some more conversation in the forum. It's been a little dull with only 5 threads. ;)

Basicly, the whole point is to address rumors, theories, and already established spoilers such as Chewbacca's cameo in discussion.

Everybody post your theorums!

<[-]> Saber

2. noggins

noggins Jedi Master star 4

Nov 29, 2000
    Well, I'm not attempting to much theorising yet - which odd since this time three years ago I was wild with AOTC speculation - but I'm loving all the stuff Hyperspace is dishing out. Despite my initial frustration I'm actually impressed. Gotta love 70s hair Anakin :)

3. beezel26

beezel26 Jedi Master star 7

May 11, 2003
    I would like to state that I for one and willing to wait till it comes out. I dont mind watching any pictures or documentaries on ep III.

4. NarundiJedi

NarundiJedi Jedi Master star 6

Oct 8, 2001
    I'm going spoiler free for Episode III. I'm not even sure I want to see trailers. :)

Jae Angel

5. noggins

Nov 29, 2000
    My plan is to stick to official stuff - reports on StarWars.com, Hyperspace and Insider stuff. There's no way I could resist the trailers... that's one of the best parts of the movie-going experience. Hell, the trailers were the best part of the TPM experience full stop :)

6. Jedi_Satimber

Jedi_Satimber Jedi Knight star 8

Jul 3, 2002
    :eek:

No Trailers? Oh...I could not live without my trailers of upcoming movies...

Or at least until they are overplayed that is. :p

~J.Sat~
    co-Prez/NJO

In my dreams here, I have seen the destruction of the Jedi. The death of the Republic. I have seen the Temple in ruins, the Senate smashed, and Coruscant itself shattered by orbital bombardment from immense ships of impossible design. I have seen Coruscant, the seat of galactic culture, become a jungle far more hostile and alien than any on Haruun Kal.
    I have seen the end of civilization.
    -Mace Windu, Shatterpoint

7. Bucket101Proof

Bucket101Proof Jedi Padawan star 4

Oct 23, 2002
    Just wanted to say what's up. I did not realize there was a forum for my hometown!! Alright, well my hometown is Colonie...but close enough, right!? Well, I shall be frequenting here more often. I usually hang out in the Ep. III spoiler forum, but it'll be nice debating these kinds of things with people from my area! Take care all.

8. SaberGiiett7

SaberGiiett7 Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 2, 2002
    Bucket101Proof: Welcome, if you'd be interested in joining the rest of the FanForce for our second meeting send me a Private Message (once everything is finalized I should be able to fill you in). :)

When Episode II came out I was completely spoiled, I don't wan't to make the same mistake twice. I'll probably read up on some of the latest news up until 3 months or so before the release.

Although SuperShadow.com seems like a viable source for information I stopped visiting Mickey Suttle's website awhile ago. It just sounded too much like a bunch of crock. [face_plain]

GalacticVoyage.com is also a fairly reasonable site besides the main site. I'll probably do some searching tonight....

<[-]> Saber

9. noggins

Nov 29, 2000
    Ah, Supershadow - the net's greatest living comedian... or possibly delusional individual. I've never been entirely sure which. If it wasn't for him starting a pay section I'd genuinly believe the whole thing was just one big joke :)

I was totally spoiled for Episode II - the only thing I didn't know about was the scene in the elevator at the start of the movie which ended up being a pleasant surprise! But yeah, I was spoiled to the extent that I was maintaining one of the few scriptments online that didn't get ripped down by Uncle George. Then came the badness involving the script itself which I like to put behind me.

But this time I'm gonna be a little more careful. Semi-spoiled I think would be the term for it :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.