main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Aleema Keto Fan Club

Discussion in 'EU Community' started by Kato Sai, Jun 9, 2023.

Tags:
  1. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    [​IMG]

Aleema Keto was a Sorceress of the dark side who founded a cult with her cousin Satal called The Krath. She seduced Jedi Knight Ulic Qel Droma, and possessed powers including a serpent she used on enemies. Aleema and Ulic became lovers till she betrayed him and died creating a Supernova.

Aleema was a leader of the Krath Crusade, and The Krath, Heiress and then Empress of Teta System. Her powers Exar Kun derided as only the beginning, that he possessed the deeper knowledge of the dark side. Still she retained a station in Kun’s Brotherhood of the Sith.

She was quite ruthless, killing her cousin Satal, and betraying Ulic. In the end her serpent nature lead to her destruction.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 9, 2023
    AusStig and Jedi Knight88 like this.
  2. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    I am in I have always wondered about what happened to her

Kato Sai likes this.
  3. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    She was with Ulic so long, they being very romantic, I wonder at her having Ulic’s children.

She I believe was the earliest dark sider woman. Most think of Mara Jade as The Emperor’s Hand or Asajj Ventress. Aleema predates them.

4. Jedi Knight88

Jedi Knight88 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 4, 2018
    True she predates them by thousands of years

Darth Caliban and Kato Sai like this.
  5. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    cough cough Sorzus Syn??? Just thinking earliest...like the woman who penned the Sith Code...

Kato Sai likes this.
  6. Iron_lord

Iron_lord Chosen One star 10

Sep 2, 2012
    Arden Lyn was earlier.

If one is thinking "earliest in publication order", there's Lumiya in Classic Marvel SW.

7. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    I meant earliest published, as in who we saw first as a woman Sith in media, Sorzus first appears in the 2012 Book of Sith: Secrets of the Dark Side, while Aleema appears in 1994’s Tales of the Jedi: The Freedon Nadd Uprising: Intiates of the Sith Comic.

Golden Age of the Sith is 1996 and 1997 respectively.

Last edited: Jun 10, 2023
    Darth Caliban likes this.
  8. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    And Lumiya as "Dark Lady" appears in 1985, even if it's not elaborated all the way to "Dark Lady of the Sith".

Darth Caliban and Kato Sai like this.
  9. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    So technically she would be the oldest Sith Lady by publication?

10. Iron_lord

Sep 2, 2012
    As far as I know. There might be some "female, darksider, non-Sith" out there though. Morag the Tulgah Witch from the Ewoks cartoon, and Charal the Nightsister, might count for those purposes- Morag appeared in a September 1985 cartoon episode, Charal in a November 1985 movie - both slightly post-date the Duel With A Dark Lady comic though.

Gamiel likes this.
  11. AusStig

AusStig Force Ghost star 5

Feb 3, 2010
    She got the galaxies worse sunburn.

Kato Sai likes this.
  12. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Hahaha ironic, The Sun (Son) slayed the Serpent. Aleema using that crazy serpent power:

[​IMG]

AusStig, Jedi Knight88 and Iron_lord like this.