main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Aliit ori'shya tal'din: The Mandalorian Fanclub

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, May 17, 2016.

1. Jax Nova

Jax Nova Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 22, 2014

2. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Welcome vode, we are acting with swift blade borne of success, of Empire!

House Saxon will provide us victory! Clan brothers, let us show the Manda'lor the true direction the Resol'nare should take!

I shall provide all three of you with a task for honour in due course.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  3. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  4. Jax Nova

Jax Nova Jedi Knight star 2

Jan 22, 2014
    *bows deeply*

Very well, I will be on stand by.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  5. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012
    My Character Sheet. Spent the day revamping it from the various RPs I'd used it in.

Name
    : Nakir Tal'Orar, AKA Nak
    Species: Human/Mandalorian
    Homeworld: Onderon
    Known Languages: Basic, Huttesse, Shyyriwook (Understand Only, can not speak it.), Mando'a (Knows some words and Phrases)

Appearance
    ---Height: 1.83 Meters
    ---Eye Color: Green
    ---Hair/Fur Color: Black
    ---Skin Color: Dark Tan
    ---Clothing: Black and Gold Mandalorian Beskar'gam. With shield.
    ---Civilian Attire: Mandalorian Combat Suit, Long brown trench coat.
    ---Other: On his left arm is the Mythosaur skull, the symbol of the Mandalorians.
    On his right arm is the Mandalorian Serpent.
    Nakir with Tattoo.

Personality: Nak is the quiet type. He's very observant and can file away little and large details to be remembered and reviewed later. He is also patient.
    Habits: He tends to be abrasive when around those less tolerant of his kind, when he is like this he will start fights, even if he can not win. He also enjoys his meals and will eat just about anything, and drink just about anything.
    Likes: He likes cleaning his weapons and acquiring new ones and enjoys hunting, be it humans/sentients when being a Mercenary/Bounty Hunter or wild game to eat. He also builds custom weapons and modifies ones he or others already own.
    Dislikes: Force Users. He believes that they are arrogant and think themselves more important and above the laws. He also hates the laws that violate the tenets of being a Mandalorian and any authority that tries to force him to do things he does not wish to do or he finds morally wrong.
    Talents: He can pretty much learn how to use any weapon that he has in his possession.
    Weakness: The fact that he empathizes with other sentients and is more merciful when at times a ruthlessness is required.
    Limitations: Not a Force User. Limited piloting Skills
    Racial Attributes: Unique Armor

Affiliation: House Saxon
    ---Profession: Mercenary/Bounty Hunter
    ---Primary Weapons: Dual DE-10 Blaster pistols, Combat Knife, Vibro Knuckler, and a beskad.
    ----Secondary Weapons: Custom Heavy Blaster Pistol, Custom Slugthrower Shotgun, Custom Built Heavy Blaster Rifle, Custom Sniper Rifle

Personal Ships/Vehicles: TheTad Runi, V-35 Courier, Night Falcon Speeder Bike
    Tad Runi Deckplans:
    Upper Deck
    Lower Deck

The Force: N/A

Background: Nakir Tal'Orar was born on Onderon to a nomadic couple whom called the planet their home for less than a year. Both were Mandalorians but chose to do less Mercenary and Bounty Hunter work and try to do more merchant work.

When Nak was born they named him a name in an old language that meant Justice. It is unknown why they did not use the Mando'a form of the word Justice, but it is clear that they felt their son was meant for something great. They chose his last name to be different from theirs, again the reasons are unknown. In Mando'a Naks last name means, in literal translation, Blood Thunder.

Nak grew up with the same nomadic lifestyle as his parents, but as he grew older his father took him to Mandalore to learn the way of the Mando'ade. As an adiik, Nak learned as much, if not more, from observing others as he did from the instructions given to him by those helping to train him.

By the time he was an adult he wasn't the best warrior, but he was one of them, Mando'ade. He was also well known as a good al'verde.

Once he left Mandalore, he became a Mercenary and Bounty Hunter. Often he would lead several ner'vod into conflicts that required more than one body for the mission to be successful and gained a lot of trust and respect among the other Mandos.

He became well known for custom built weapons as well as modifications to existing weapons.

Tal'Orar Flag
    [​IMG]

Battle Flag
    [​IMG]

Dog Tags

[​IMG]

6. Gamiel

Gamiel Chosen One star 9

Dec 16, 2012
    House Vizsla and house Saxon talk about honour and glory but what they leave in their track are nothing but destruction, death and sorrow.

Have we learned nothing from our ancestors mistakes? In the vide galaxy Mandalorian is not a byword of honour, duty or anything good.

Instead they use it to describe people who needlessly destroys, defaces, or damages other people's property.

Lets not dreams of a glorified and bloody handed past define our future! We can build a better one; use the knowledge we have gathered to create instead of destroy.

Therefore I pledge myself to house Kryze. For Mandaloria – With the times.

7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Three Honor points, E. L.Knight.

You do House Saxon proud.

Gamiel, go and consort with the auretiise and the Manda'lor. It suits you.

8. Darth_Furio

Darth_Furio Chosen One star 8

Apr 17, 2008
    I appreciate the invitation Sinrebirth but as you know, I am an independent Sith. The Mandalorian Ways, are interesting to study, but I am devouted to the my Sith scrolls and Dark Side tomes from Dandelo. Good Luck Bardan_Jusik TheSilentInfluence

9. E. L.Knight

Dec 4, 2012
    Thank You, Viceroy!

10. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    *nods* Thank you.

11. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    And another from your mand'alor, E. L.Knight, well done. You represent your clan with honor.

Our first New Mandalorian, excellent. One Honor Point for the courage to declare such an unpopular House allegiance. Congratulations on your promotion. As the House leadership is currently vacant I'll handle your training until a head of House can be declared for House Kryze. Gamiel, expect something within the next 24 hours.

Sinrebirth and E. L.Knight like this.
  12. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    My allegiance is to House Saxon.

Snokers and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  13. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009

And an Honor Point awarded to you for declaring your allegiance. Congratulations on your promotion.

14. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    *nods respectfully to the Mand'alor*

Vor'e

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  15. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
  16. Lady_Belligerent

Jan 29, 2008
    I wouldn't miss out on the fun for anything. :)

Snokers likes this.
  17. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    There's no party like a Mandalorian party.

18. E. L.Knight

Dec 4, 2012
    Kandosii! Vor entye!

May vi draar cuyir shuk'la!

19. Dandelo

Dandelo SW and Film Music Interview Host star 10 VIP - Game Host

Aug 25, 2014
    Darth_Furio you are wise indeed my old friend.

*bows in respect to the warriors of the thread*

Edit: just like to add, Jango is my fave so far :D

20. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    E. L.Knight, Snokers, Lady Belligerent.

Alor'uus', your first true task.

Firstly, if you have not yet, confirm your Clan name (in-character name).

Secondly, for the meat, tell your Viceroy why we lost the Ani'la Akaan, and what you would have suggested be done differently.

I would also bequeath one Honor point on Gamiel for having the balls to pick a House without a Leader! Well said, vode!

21. Bardan_Jusik

Dec 14, 2009
    It is not your place to grant Honor Points to those outside your house, Viceroy.

Now Gamiel, for your first task. The warrior clans of Mandalore have their resol'nare, the Six Actions that make one Mandalorian. In your opinion, what would the New Mandalorian's resol'nare look like?

The Vanguard and Sinrebirth like this.
  22. TheSilentInfluence

Jul 15, 2014
    Jax Nova

I have decided on your task Vode. I want you to tell me about the culture of Mandalorians. Tell us what defines us, our traditions and language. It doesn't have to be more then a few paragraphs but I want it in your own words.

MandoArtist

And your task Vode will be to write about how Mandalorians feel about other cultures, especially Jedi and our relations with them since the Mandalorian war against them in the Old Republic. It only has to be a few paragraphs as well in your own words.

Good luck my Vode.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  23. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    OOC: Sinrebirth just to clarify, is our clan name a chosen name created ourselves or an existing Mandalorian lore name?

Sinrebirth likes this.
  24. Fandalorian

Fandalorian Jedi Master star 3

Apr 18, 2015
    Do you even have to ask?.

[​IMG]
    For House Vizsla! for Mandalore!.

25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    It can be whatever you wish. Real or fan-fictional.