main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub Aliit ori'shya tal'din: The Mandalorian Fanclub

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Bardan_Jusik, May 17, 2016.

1. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009
    Excellent Fandalorian, you are awarded one Honor Point for declaring allegiance to your House. Congratulations on your promotion. TheSilentInfluence, yet another flocks to your banner.

TheSilentInfluence likes this.
  2. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012

I shall have this to you by nights end, Viceroy, once I have returned from work!

Sinrebirth likes this.
  3. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Thank you brother. With you we will be stronger.

Bardan_Jusik likes this.
  4. The Vanguard

The Vanguard Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2016
    The Empire cares not for our ways.

My armor, my rifle, my family, my fist, belong to Mand'alor and clan.

For House of Vizsla, for Mandalore!
    "Honor is life, for with no honor one may as well be dead."

5. TheSilentInfluence

TheSilentInfluence Retired Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 15, 2014
    Thank you brother. With you we will be stronger.

The Vanguard and Bardan_Jusik like this.
  6. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    Lady Belligerent likes this.
  7. Bardan_Jusik

Bardan_Jusik Former Manager star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 14, 2009

An Honor Point for declaring your house.

The Vanguard likes this.
  8. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
  9. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    *raises a hand*
    Patience, Viceroy, patience, it will triumph.

OOC: Couldn't resist that.

10. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    I shall be known as Ve'vut. :)

11. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    I await your second part, my friend.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

12. Lady_Belligerent

Lady_Belligerent Queen of the RPF, SWC, C&P, and Pancakes & Waffles star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jan 29, 2008
    It seems to me that the Mandalorian's needed better intell. They underestimated Revan and his ability to commission a super weapon. If a spy had been sent in or information obtained from an insider, it would have given them the means to destroy or disable the weapon. Without it the war would have ended differently.

13. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    One Honor point, the Viceroy decrees.

14. The Vanguard

Apr 12, 2016
    Ve'vut Tracyn is more fitting, but alas, none of my concern.

E. L.Knight and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  15. Snokers

Snokers Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 8, 2015
    Sinrebirth

Viceroy,

A welcomed task to distract from a dark day such as this.

It is my belief that we lost the Ani'la Akaan due to a few factors, namely the actual location of the majority of the battle. I think that had the fight taken place solely on Malachor, the Mandalorians would have prevailed.

We would have stood a much better chance on Malachor’s surface because, although our soldiers could have possibly been affected by the dark energy and history of the planet, the Jedi taking part in the war would have reacted much worse to this, being corrupted and conflicted by the Dark Side energy this world harbours, if not consuming them entirely and rendering them incapable of action, at least weakening and distracting them enough for them to be taken out more easily.

The other problem of course was the Super Weapon – Mass Shadow Generator.

This obstacle also could have been traversed in my opinion, if we’d deployed some agents to look into the enemy’s arsenal prior to heading into battle. Our forces were essentially lured into a trap – a slippery trap at that, typical of our Jedi friends, one which we stood little to no chance against. Intelligence/Infiltration agents could have been deployed before-hand to disable or find a weakness to the weapon. Even if the superweapon had been used somewhere other than Malachor where it utilized the very planet itself for its attack, the outcome could have been different.

16. Mitth_Fisto

Mitth_Fisto Chosen One star 6

Sep 29, 2005
    Aay'han Vode! Aliit ori'shya tal'din, Aliit Saxon!

Jatne Manda. :D

17. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Three Honor points to Snokers and one to Mitth_Fisto.

Bardan_Jusik, Snokers and Mitth_Fisto like this.
  18. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    If you want my character sheet, it is the same name and armor as the one I submitted to your game Sinre. I pulled those from what I had created here and just changed back story and abilities to fit the times ;)

Sinrebirth likes this.
  19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Repost it and I'll bequeath points my friend.

20. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Granted, race/backstory & Force powers need adjusted for whenever and wherever we are centered in the timeline. But weapons, armor, name, and cybernetics are spot on.

Name: Susulur Dha'tra
    Species: Epicanthix
    Equipment:
    • Echani Electro-Quarterstaff: A molecularly compressed phrink quarterstaff, reminiscent to a mix of a standard club, a clone wars electro staff, stun baton, and pole-vaulters spear all rolled into one. Being of modern Echani make it is traced and laced throughout with phrink and thus saber and blaster resistant. This staff has black leather grips about the central meter. Kept on left side connected to side of backpack.
    http://templarsoftwilight.wikia.com/wiki/Echani_Electro-Quarterstaff
    • Pair of lightsabers: Pair of custom longer grip lightsabers with rare wood and crystal disc inlays in the rear pommel. Each saber is powered by a Vong Lambent crystal.
    http://img14.deviantart.net/f5ca/i/2015/116/f/d/mitth_fisto_s_saber_by_mitth_fisto-d4bbj4c.jpg
    • Bowcaster, collapsible, worn on right hip.
    • Dha’tra’s Armor: is full Mandalorian Combat Armor: Helmet, floating neck guard, shoulder, bicep, forearm, gauntlet, chest, segmented back }}}}}}, segmented abdomen ((((, cod piece, enclosed thigh, knee, shin, and boot armored pieces with armor weave kama. Color scheme is matte black with dull grey secondary color and orange accents. Armor plates are made with a phrink plated carbon-ceramic pieces over a reinforced body glove. It is resistant to heat, cold, and energy damage and is fully sealed for vacuum operations with a six hour reserve. No jetpack. Left hand crush gauntlet and forearm retractable magnetized bracer blades (ala Jango Fett), right hand stun glove and mirror forearm bracer blade with grapple launcher. Small armored back pack with ammo, grenade, and lightsaber forced dispensers to push the queued objects through ejector slots (grenade upper side, ammo middle – lower side, lightsaber under corners) out and away to the waiting hand when an internal command is given from suits bucce (helmet). Uses rocket boots (ala Cade Bane) for minor assists. Electro Vibro-daggers in locked in shin guards. Segmented abdominal plating. Split side comm antennae on left and range finder on right side of bucce with T-visor.
    Personal ship, if any: The Afluent Fool : A Retro fitted Missile Boat ( http://starwars.wikia.com/wiki/Missile_Boat ) One General Purpose Warhead launcher and one concussion missile launcher have been replaced. Left side with self contained an ion cannon with dedicated generator, the other with a segmented storage pod with basic life support. Ship has also been modified with mag-clamps to be able to tow escape pod to medium starfighter sized objects through hyperspace or latch onto larger vessels.

Other Notes:

Cybernetics:
    Short Bio: Dha’tra was not born Mandalorian. Nor where his parents, nor their parents. He was born something else, he had learned to fight, then he had learned how to fight properly, civilized. Then he found his own way to the Mandalorian culture, to a teacher, and he learned how to fight dirty. Before he showed up ten years ago there was no Dha’tra, not in any data-bank one could find, he didn’t exist before and he is linked to no one who did exist.

Clues to his past are few, he will disappear to his species home cluster once every two cycles. He will visit Mandalorian colonies often, and he will visit Jakku once every five cycles to stand at the base of the Sitter’s pillar and leave a fresh canteen of nutrient enriched water. Never says a word, merely stands for the last two hours before the sun sets, leaves the gift right before the Sitter descends, and leaves the world. The tenth year dawns upon his existence and finds him returning to Jakku to the Sitter as the galaxy comes in greater need of a mercenary, a bounty hunter, a security or body guard, and someone willing to offer discounts to Force Users and ‘friends’ of Mandalor. If you can pay, no matter the side, he will stay true to the job, even after Hosnian.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  21. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Go on then, 3 points. Keep a record or be shot, vode.

E. L.Knight likes this.
  22. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Shot? o_O That's what the armor's for ner'vod! :p

23. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    I didn't say you'd be shot once.

*grins*

E. L.Knight and PCCViking like this.
  24. Mitth_Fisto

Sep 29, 2005
    Yeah, typically that just means the attacker dies with an empty ammo clip and possibly tired from running [face_devil]

25. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    Eloquently put! The Empire approves.

E. L.Knight likes this.