main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Social OPEN A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes - [A Seasonal Disney RPG]

Discussion in 'Role Playing Forum' started by Corellian_Outrider, Oct 7, 2020.

1. Corellian_Outrider

Corellian_Outrider Former FanForce Admin star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~ Rapunzel

“The Americas?” Rapunzel frowned.

But the French provincial village back there... the castle... European architecture... how did she-they, get transported from Europe to here...? What kind of amusement park is this? Unless the wizard was confused... or that the unfinished device, of Lord Demanitus design, was in fact responsible for this... confusion.

Rapunzel heard Merida’s query too and answered as best she could.

“It’s the lands on the far other side of the ocean... I don’t know much other than reports that occasionally filter in the castle. But there’s something else...” The wizard’s name jolted something in her memory. She stepped beside the wizard.

“Merlin...” she repeated the name. “Named after the legendary wizard, who mentored King Arthur of Camelot? I’ve read those stories too.“

There was a brief shimmer about the air as they stepped out of the woods... into a jungle...

Rapunzel glanced back and then sharply ahead as Pascal scampered off her shoulder, onto a vine before disappearing into the foliage.

“Can you hear something?” She asked. There was a loud rumble and crunching sound coming from somewhere in the trees behind them.

The sound became deafening as a fiery green flame ploughed through the trees overhead.

“Take cover!”

Branches fell about them. Some had caught alight and started to burn. Barefooted, Rapunzel kicked dirt onto the nearby embers to smother them while avoiding being hit by more falling pieces bouncing off the lower branches. Above came another sound, a high pitch squeak as a small green object tumbled down. She lunged to catch Pascal. “Gotcha!”

The chameleon gave a sound of relief then turned about in her hands. He then shrieked in alarm.

“I know,” She said. “fire!”

TAG: @Adalia-Durron, @E. L.Knight

~IC~ Black Widow

The trooper had crumpled underneath Nat. She carefully rose to her feet and then looked back to Solo. The man gave a causal shrug and a wiry smirk as to say ‘not bad’.

Nat smirked back and shook her head. She caugh Logan had dispatched the other trooper.

She gave a nod to Logan. “Thanks for the help.”

The bar tender had cowered behind the counter all while exclaiming grievances in some alien dialect. Sighing, Nat picked up the discharged taser discs then stepped to Logan’s side. “Somehow I think we might have worn out our welcome.”

TAG: @darthbernael, @Sinrebirth

2. darthbernael

darthbernael EU Community Mod, Fuego, Pyrofuego! star 5 Staff Member Manager

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Logan
    Galaxy’s Edge

Standing slowly, claws retracting, Logan turned and saw Nat, shrugged. “He blew a hole in one of my favorite shirts.” Retrieving the bottle of whisky, he glanced around, noting that most of the patrons had ducked for cover during the exchange.

He sniffed the air, a sardonic expression crossing his face. “Yes, it seems we have. But….that guy didn’t duck in all this and seems keen to meet us.”

He pointed to the long drink of water, the thin mustache and tall top hat marking him out of place in this seemingly futuristic setting.

Logan wandered over to the table, “Enjoy the show, bub?”

TAGS: @Corellian_Outrider, @Sinrebirth

3. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~ Tinker Bell
    Location: On her way to investigate the crashed ship - Near the Haunted Mansion

“He was around here somewhere... where did he go?” Tinker Bell exclaimed. The search for Peter was not going well. That girl that had appeared didn’t know either, they were lost like she was... or so that chameleon had related to her. They just didn’t understand her like Peter did. She was getting frustrated.

She flew up high above to survey the lands. It was an eclectic range of environments all conjoining with each other... further beyond was another series of lands.... and the ocean? This was a large space to search though she couldn’t stay too long up so high for risk of being mistaken for prey for the wildlife... not to mention she has to conserve her ration of pixie dust. Who knows how long it will be before she can return to Pixie Hollow to replenish her supply.

A green fiery ball shot across her path, Tink turned about and saw it missed the ancient castle and struck near the town... just passed the jungled area.

“Could Peter be near there?“ She wondered out loud. She had to be careful, using the air currents to glide part of the way but it wasn’t long before she had cleared through the trees and a section of a swamp.

She came upon the crash... no sign of anyone... wait, footprints...

She landed in the impression and studied the shape. They were strange... from an animal... a small bear thing? She hopped up and looked about. Maybe it be best to check the town... or the large house on the rise near the town. Keeping low, she flitted across to the decrepit structure... as she neared the entrance, she heard voices. She carefully flew up to a branch of a nearby tree then tippy toed to the edge and peered down.

They were strange looking people... from what she could tell but it was hard to see with the mist that had rolled in. Flashes of lightning startled her, followed by thunder. She pouted her lips, she didn’t believe Peter would come here... willingly... well, not without her! Would he?

[​IMG]

Something else caught her eye, one lady had approached the gates, carrying a mouse... she leaned over more to see better. Was it a mouse? Or was it a rat?

Maybe she could talk to it...? Find out what it knew? But how without being noticed?

Flakes of bark crumble beneath her weight, her hands slip and she tumbled head over heels. She gasped and tried rightening herself. She reached out and grabbed hold of something soft... part of the lady’s jacket. She climbed up quickly and hid under the kerchief, behind the lady’s head to be out of view. Hoping to herself that her glow had dimmed enough not to be spotted.

TAG: @pashatemur, @Imperial_Hammer

4. pashatemur

pashatemur Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 21, 2004
    IC: Colette Tatou and Remy 'Little Chef'

Trembling, Remy gazed out from the upper edge of the rucksack. Colette was busy trying to hale the humans. -Well, he used that term loosely, he had to admit. Above them sky churned darkly and the lancing blue of electricity crackled ominously over head-a broader streak of blue-green arched over head and then bowed up against the cloud cover before fading. Remy shivered and shrunk back into the sack for a moment, happy to be sheltered from what felt like an oncoming rain. But wait! What was that?

A faint green glow briefly illumined the mist just around Colette and himself before it too, diminished. This green glow, however felt attached to a presence... Remy sniffed the air, stepping forward tentatively. Not just a presence, a 'person-y' sort of presence. Remy spoke, daring to reveal himself, "Hello?" he tried in a soft whisper. "Anybody...there?"

TAG: @Corellian_Outrider @Imperial_Hammer

5. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~OOC~ Special thanks to @pashatemur for this quick joint post with Remy.

~IC~ Tinker Bell + Remy

Tink heard a voice speaking to her. Was it to her? She poked her head up carefully. It looked like a rat was looking at her but who spoke? No one else noticed her so it must be safe to speak.

“Psst! Hey!” Tink whispered to the critter. “Can you help me? Have you seen a boy? Red hair. Dressed in green. He can fly.”

First, Remy ventured a nose out of the sack and then lifted up on his hind quarter and twisted himself to look first to Colette who was distracted still and then up to her shoulder were the soft green glow pulsed gently. He gasped at the pretty little human shaped person peeking down at him! Wow! She was Remy-sized but what were those thin shimmery wings poking up over her shoulder?! "Excuse me, tiny human lady, but there's big green bug on your back!" he said in alarm and pointing with one paw.

“A bug? Where? Get it off!” Tink looked back sharply to see her back as she turned. Her hands trying to pat off whatever it could be. No, there was no bug on her back. She looked back to the rat. “What bug? Where did it go?”

Remy put a paw to his head and nearly jumped up and down. "On your back! The wings! The win...It's right there!" he whispered frantically. If she didn't get it off, the flexing wings seemed to indicate the bug was going to carry her off. Oh boy! And eat her maybe!!!

“Get it-“ Tink stopped and looked over her her shoulder. She flexed her wings, all clear. She then look to the rat. “Wings? They’re my wings!”

At her enjoinder, Remy scampered out of the bag and climbed up Colette's arm to stop at her shoulder. He froze and glanced quickly around. He was hoping Colette would remain focused on the people and not be distracted by the tiny human or his actions. But then he could see just as she stated and showed him, they were indeed attached to her back! "Whoa!" said Remy in wonder. "You're kidding! Those ...are yours? Can you...fly?"

Tink placed her hands on her hips. She smiled, pleased at the critter’s awe. “I can fly...” she fluttered her wings then stopped. “Oops, I best not do so just yet..” she pointed to the direction of the other people. “... I don’t want them to see me.”

Just at that moment, he realized Colette may have felt his antics and been drawn by his communication. And if Colette noticed, the other might had done as well. He froze, looking like a little rat statue and spoke out of the side of his mouth softly and in broken breath. "Are...they...looking...at...us?"

He ventured a glance and then looked back up to the pretty human type person on Colette's shoulder.

Tink crouched back into the fold of the kerchief. “I don’t know...” she whispered.

TAG: @pashatemur, @Imperial_Hammer

Sinrebirth and darthbernael like this.
  6. Adalia-Durron

Adalia-Durron WNU/Costume/Props/EUC Mod. star 10 Staff Member Manager

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Merida
    Fantasyland

The green streak scared Merida and she crouched down low, it was like nothing she'd ever seen before. Then fire, a blaze was something she knew she couldn't control and she backed away. She wanted to drag her new friend back as well, it was dangerous after all. "Ah hink we shoods gie as far frae th' fire as we can. its nae safe." She urged Rapunzel. The Scottish Princess knew fire needed more than she could do with a bow and arrows.

TAG @Corellian_Outrider

7. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Dr Faciler
    Bemused

The scuffle was over, and he busied himself by setting out the desk and three cards to each corner of the table.

"
    Did I enjoy it?" Faciler echoed, placing an exaggerated hand to his chest. "What a show, what panache. You are both weapons of fate, dealers in death!"

"What is there not to enjoy?" His grin broadened. "Or better yet, what is there yet to?"

He gestured across the table, his shadowy friends nudging some chairs behind them each, but not in-fact touching.

"Its all in the cards, my friends, if you want to ask," his hand took in the cards he had already set out for them each.

TAG: @darthbernael, @Corellian_Outrider

8. E. L.Knight

E. L.Knight Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 4, 2012
    Merlin
    Fantasyland

Merlin. Named after the legendary wizard, who mentored King Arthur of Camelot? I’ve read those stories too.“

"Yes, and no. Those stories and hyberolic garbage. No no, magic is real and half of what those stories claim are the imaginings of what really happened."

The next few seconds happened all too fast as something crashed above them. Wait....when had they entered a jungle?

He fell backwards and landed in mud, or atleast he hoped that was mud.

"Blast it al! Now what!?!?"

He stood and tried cleaning the mudd off his robes. He then used his cane and magiced away the mud. He looked at both girls.

"Arthur is never to hear of this. That boy would rely on magic for everything!"

He looked at the smoke and fire and scratched his head. "Shoud I put that out?"
    TAG: @Adalia-Durron, @Corellian_Outrider

9. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~Meanwhile~

One monitor showed a high angle view of a figure wielding a doubled bladed lightsaber. They were deflecting blaster bolts before striking down several troopers that were attempting to subdue them. Another cam showed a skirmish had broken out in a cantina and resolved just as quickly as it had started.

“Rise of the Resistance, indeed.” Mused a man with slick back, dark raven hair and garbed in black and green with trims of gold. He held a golden horned helm under his arm. He did a double take, his eyes narrowed a fraction as he studied the two victors... and the strange man whom appeared just moments before.

[​IMG]

Curious...

The footage changed, alerting that a drunken brawl located at Gaston’s Tavern had just broken out. What was it with these venues? The man shook his head bemused. He looked to the ‘Mistress of all Evil’ beside him as she tended to her raven familiar.

“I told you that Gaston was an ill choice of gatekeeper.” He said to her.

“He is an narcissistic fool, much like yourself, Loki.” Maleficent purred as she scratched under the beak of the raven. “He keeps the Beast at bay within the Enchanted Castle while the inhabitants are pacified.”

Loki gave a tight smile, he didn’t want her to think her jabs get to him but they were growing tiresome. “I could not help but notice that in his drunken, self-congratulatory stupor, Gaston has failed to learn and apprehend the intruders to his area. The capture of the Princesses would have been useful.”

[​IMG]

“Patience...” she whispered. “There are other chances. Their last location showed they have entered Adventureland and travelling along the fringe towards the World Bazaar-“

“Don’t you mean, Main Street?” Loki corrected.

Maleficent narrowed her gaze at him. The amalgamation of all the realms so far had some overlapping confusions. That will be rectified once the corruption has taken complete hold.

Several alerts showed up on the display map of the lands. Several more of these... anomalies have been detected at Galaxy’s Edge, New Orleans Square, Tomorrowland, Mermaid Lagoon, Arabian Coast and Pandora.

Loki glance to another monitor, it showed a small blue creature laughing gleefully as it knocked over a popcorn stand near the Railroad station. It lifted it up as though it weighed nothing, swallowed a mouthful of popcorn and then hurled the cart like a toy.

“I suppose these disruptions do not concern you?” Loki queried.

Maleficent pressed her lips together. “These aberrant forms are disruptive. They could taint our efforts-“

A sharp tap on the flooring followed by a low cackling laugh interrupted the two. Maleficent and Loki exchanged looks before turning as a low raspy voice spoke.

“It is of... no consequence. Study them... find out how they arrived. They shall serve our purposes... one way or another. If not... eliminate them.”

TAG: Indirect tags for @darthbernael, @darthhelinith, @Adalia-Durron, @pashatemur, @Sinrebirth, @E. L.Knight, @Imperial_Hammer, @Darth_Elu

10. Sinrebirth

Sinrebirth Mod-Emperor of the EUC, Lit, RPF and SWC star 10 Staff Member Manager

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Unknown - with Corellian_Outrider's permission
    Hills overlooking the drama

[​IMG]

"Here we go again," he said wryly, to no-one in particular.

TAG: Nobody

11. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    OOC: Better late than never! ;)

???? IC: (Star Wars)

~Where in the galaxy?~

A flash of blue and where once I was hanging on for my life aboard the Millennium Falcon due to one of my companions' usual crazy piloting maneuvers, now here I was. Wherever here was. The only thing I could tell immediately was the fact that I was hanging onto nothing. In midair. With a little shout of surprise, likely not accurately translated to anyone around, I fell to the ground with a heavy thud.

Rolling off to the side from the resulting impact and shaking my head, I righted myself as quickly as I could and looked about myself.

"Wuuuuh oooo, reeeee!"

No answer. Apparently no one was around. Where was everyone and how did I get here? Oh well. Time to explore.

Rolling along the path I seem to be on, taking on all the strange sights around me, I notice a sign for some kind of building next to myself. It was in a script I didn't quite recognize in my memory.

[​IMG]

For some reason I had a strange feeling of connection to it, but decided it was best to keep moving for now. If someone was inside, surely they would have come out by now? There would people loitering around the area as well.

And so, I roll along on my lonely way.

"Whreeee...."

[​IMG]

I, BB-8, am just another droid on his own. Hopefully Rey or Poe would come swooping in soon.

Tag: GM @Corellian_Outrider

12. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Logan
    Galaxy’s Edge Cantina

Logan rolled his eyes, pulling out a cigar but not lighting it, as he set it between his teeth. Setting the bottle of whisky on the table he remained standing.

Glancing over at Nat, he flicked his head in the direction of the seated man, “A fortune teller, or supposed magic man, not what I was expecting here.”

Turning back his focus to the man, he leaned forward, stopping as one claw snicked out, pinning to the table, through the card in front of him. “So, you’re here to guide us? To show us some adventure that can otherwise not be completed without our aid?”

13. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~ Rapunzel

Rapunzel tucked the hem of her gown in her kirtle, raising it high enough so her legs were free to kick more dirt and mud at the growing embers and flame. Twigs and stone bit at her legs and scratched her shoeless feet as she did so. To her dismay, the method was not that effective.

She craned her neck, sizing other options... “Maybe I could use my hair as a whip... throw it up and latch the end onto that tree there and pull it down over the fire to smother it... Or would that make matters worse?”

Merida shouted to her; that they should leave, that it was not safe for them.

Rapunzel looked over in disbelief at what Merida had said. If this grows out of control, how many lives will be affected?

“We have to stop it before it spreads” She reasoned with the Scottish Princess. “It is our responsibility to do something before it causes harm and loss of life.”

She looked to Merlin, the wizard had gotten back up from his fall and used his magic to make the mud disappear from his own robes.

"Arthur is never to hear of this. That boy would rely on magic for everything!" The wizard said to them before asking “Should I put that out?"

Rapunzel’s jaw dropped a fraction.

“Please?” She said urgently. “Please, can you make it rain or something?”

~IC~ Black Widow

Natasha followed Logan’s lead. She did not quite know what to make of the strange man sitting at one of the tables. Given the cut of his clothing and accent, she might a guess that he originated from the Caribbean region.. perhaps Haiti? Her eyes glanced at the cards.... tarot? There was something... otherworldly. No doubt Logan’s nose had sniffed something out. Was this one a mutant too? Like Remy LeBeau or Wanda? A disciple of the mystic arts like Stephen Strange?

Either way, there was a charismatic charm, a seductive darkness surrounding him. She found herself drawn, her eyes lingered over the cards. What promises might be discovered underneath-

Logan’s words jolted her. She caught her breath and blinked as Logan questioned the intentions of this... gentleman.

“So, you’re here to guide us? To show us some adventure that can otherwise not be completed without our aid?” Logan had asked.

“And what is the cost?” Nat added.

14. darthhelinith

darthhelinith Force Ghost star 6

Feb 10, 2009
    IC: Mushu

Mushu was not the most comfortable of travel companions to have seated upon one's head. He seemed to fidget incessantly, looking in first one direction or another. Sometimes admiring the scenery, other times trying to read signposts that they were walking past and usually pronouncing them slightly incorrectly. However, it was through this yakking that Daken would be able to establish that the mountain they were headed for was likely called the 'Matterhorn' and that it's queue time was approximately 5 minutes, whatever that meant.

A flurry of bats suddenly launched themselves above the pair, as if triggered by a hidden switch and although none of them flew close enough to touch either of them, Mushu fell right off Daken's head in shock and rolled half way down his arm, before catching himself in his elbow and pulling himself back up to Daken's shoulder.
    "This stuff's givin' me the creeps. I do not like this at all."

Tags: @darthbernael + anyone else

15. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Daken
    Monorail tracks, by the Matterhorn

Daken listened as Mushu rattled on, guessing that the little creature needed to speak to comfort himself as they moved through this landscape. It did make it tough to make out if anybody unfriendly was headed their direction but if it kept the little guy from breathing fire and singing him he’d take it.

As Mushu spoe Daken gleaned a little more about the place they seem to have found themselves at. And it made him chuckle that he’d never lacked for amusements to need to visit a place like this. But….then he grinned as he realized this place, in a better environment would be a happy hunting ground for him.

It was then that the bats flew overhead and the little guy fell down his arm. A slight twitch lifted his arm and helped stom Mushu’s fall, before he felt the creature claw back up to his shoulder.

“Nope, this place should be a happy airy place, it feels, but something is hanging in the air, something has made this place change, and brought us here. But what...and why?”

TAGS: @darthhelinith, Anyone else

16. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    IC: Boo Crew (Jack, Mayor, Hatbox Ghost, Ghost Host)

"So if we could find the source of this fog and darkness, we might be able to set things right." Jack said to the two Mansion ghouls. "Sounds like an adventure to me, eh Mayor?"

The mayor was much less pleased at the concept. His unhappy face had not switched for a while

"I don't know Jack. This all seems pretty dangerous"

"Now now Mayor. Where's your sense of adventure! I'm sure we'll learn a lot along the way, and see some really new things!"

Jack turned to the two ghosts, unaware of the figure coming up to the group.

"Will you come with us friends? We could use your assistance in our band!"

The Ghost Host sighed. "Would that we could, Skeleton friend. But we must keep watch here. I fear the mansion in its current state is a bomb ready to explode. Whatever darkness that is working within it must be kept contained. We will do our best to see that it stays that way."

"Hey!" called Colette to the tall and thin man in the skeleton costume. "Pardon, Monsieur!" she called as they neared the mansion, Remy scrambling back into the rucksack in the bicycle basket. "Eh! I wonder, can you'elp us?"

"Careful" rasped the Hatbox Ghost. "Its one of those humans." He took a few steps back.

"Oh you don't need to be afraid of humans! Our dear mayor is technically one!" said Jack. He turned to Colette "Why hello there human! So nice to see you. What is your name?"

None of the ghouls noticed the yellow ball of light that entered Colette's backpack. But they did notice a few seconds later, a rat running out onto her shoulder.

"Oh and look!" said Jack. "You have yourself a charming little rat." He bent down and put his skeletal face very close to Remy, filling his view. It had a weirdly... human... like quality. Hmmm. Probably just his imagination. "He would make an excellent hat. Are you fattening him up for that? Very important you know."

He smiled at the human and waited for it to answer. The others looked at her and the rat suspiciously, especially the ghostly host, who had dealt with humans regularly before the darkness had come.

TAG: @pashatemur , @Corellian_Outrider

Last edited: Oct 25, 2020
  17. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Merida.
    Fire in Fantasyland

When Merlin asked if he should put the fire out, Merida couldn't help herself. "Ay coorse we want ye tae pit it it if ye can! ur ye radge?" She asked incredulously. He had to be mad if he thought leaving a Fire to burn was a good option! She then turned to Rapunzel. "Ye can dae whit wi' yer hair? Ah can barely control mine!" she asked and explained. Her own red hair was a mane of epic proportions, one her mother had spend years attempting to tame into some semblance of what a 'lady' would wear. Thankfully that had stopped and she herself now let her hair down from time to time.

TAG @Corellian_Outrider @E. L.Knight

18. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~ Eugene Fitzherbert (Rapunzel’s Tangled Adventure version)

Pumpkins were collected from the local harvest. Faces and other designs were carved into them then hollowed out for candles to be fitted inside to make lanterns. Banners were shaped and painted with scary motifs of bats, wolves and mythological creatures. Sweets and pastries were produced and an absurd about of ale and wine were stocked up by the barrels. It was remarkable that the whole village wanted to participate. Not to mention there were a few hidden surprises and jump scares rigged up to add that magic touch... a task that could only be trusted to a select few. Maybe Rapunzel had been right that everyone needed something to celebrate. Eugene looked forward to seeing her face when she saw what they had put together.

“I tell you what, Lance. This party will be the best one ever.” Eugene folded his arms in front of his chest and looking pleased with himself.

“How could it not with us in charge of planning?” Lance chuckled. “I’m surprised the Princess didn’t show up and take over from us.”

“She trusted us not to let her down... besides, she wanted to see the kid about something.”

Lance paused. “Did she say when she will be getting back? It’s afternoon already.”

Eugene frowned. “Well.. ah, no. Not exactly. I’m sure she will be back soon-“

The neigh of a horse caught their attention. The white stallion, Maximus clopped his front hoof on the cobblestone pavement and pointed at the bottom of the street.

A figure was racing up meet them, shouting to ‘come quickly’ and that something was ‘gone‘. It was Varian.

“Whoa, slow down buddy.” Eugene stopped him. “Who’s missing? What’s gone?”

“Rapunzel!”

[​IMG]

“This is all very nice and all but we’ve already got a light show planned for the party.” Eugene remarked.

Varian had pointed to the glowing light on the device and something about ‘transformative waves’ or something. He sounded exasperated. “That’s not the purpose of the machine.”

Eugene and Lance exchanged glances. They had been brought to Varian’s workshop. The kid kept blabbering on about some device and what it apparently does. It was all too gobbity goop to him. Couldn’t get a straight answer as to what happened to Rapunzel. Maybe she had just left for a bite to eat? No... she wouldn’t do that to the kid. Something did not add up about all this.

“So you’re saying she stood right over here.” Eugene said as he did as what Varian had described. “And then what?”

“I don’t know, I wasn’t looking. Somehow I think she might have been sent somewhere.”

“Out of thin air?” Eugene tried not to sound cynical but it was starting to sound absurd. “Do I click my heels or close my eyes?” He asked as he did just that. He saw a brief flash through his closed eyelids.

He opened his eyes and found himself standing at the entrance to some store.. situated in an alcove. What? He was not impressed. The sign read: Cosmic Encounters.

This has to be a joke, right? Trick or treat? “Very funny, Varian. You can cut it out now.” He said out loud. This had to be an illusion, a prank? Were the others in on it? “Lance? Max? Aww guys, come on!”

Eugene backed away, his feet connected with something moving behind him. He lost his balance and tripped backwards over it. “Awww,” he yelped as he hit the hard pavement. “That’s gonna leave a mark...” He cringed as he got back up, rubbing his sore backside. He gave a perplexed look at what he had tripped on... a white and orange metal ball with a dome top. “What on earth...” he looked up and about and his jaw dropped. Structures of metal... Architecture he had never seen before.

“Oh no.” This all might be real after all. “No no no no... Where am I?”

TAG: @Darth_Elu

19. Sinrebirth

Nov 15, 2004
    IC: Dr Faciler
    Ho ho ho

“So, you’re here to guide us? To show us some adventure that can otherwise not be completed without our aid?”
    Logan had asked.

“And what is the cost?” Nat had added.

He chortled with some amusement, peering down at the card that had just been impaled. "I like your style, Mr James Howlett," his eyes shifted to the infamous 'Black Widow' as quickly, "and yours, Наталья Альяновна "Наташа Романоф" Романова."

Dr Faciler chuckled in a self-effacing manner. "My friends on the other side," he said, gesturing to the shadows that pooled at their feet and then swirled to the darkened part of the booth behind him. "They tell me all, tell me what you need."

A finger he held up, as his other hand touched the edge of the pinned card. "Not what you want, my friends."

With a swift movement he tugged the card freed, which had no hole to it through some expression magic. It was the Death card, but it was reversed. "Ah yes; stagnation - an inability to move..." He grinned. "Or move on, I bet."

He tapped the table before the card lain out for Nat. "Wanna see?" His eyes took in Logan. "Or, more rather, do you want him to see?"

Facilier held his position, his bottom lip caught between his teeth as he peered at her.

TAG: @Corellian_Outrider, @darthbernael
    ---
    IC: Unknown
    Elsewhere

The park was filled with...

Potential.

For what?

It was written...

So what else could he do?

What could they do?

With a sigh, he placed a hand on his chest.

"May your heart be your guiding key."

He almost didn't cringe when he said it nowadays.

It was the only advice any of them gathered in the park would listen to, after all.

Do what your hearts desire.

What your natures demand.

What your darkness wishes.

What your truths seek.

He winced.

From his experience with such things, this would be messy.

TAG: No One

20. E. L.Knight

Dec 4, 2012
    Merlin
    Fantasyland

Of course they wanted it put out. How silly of him to ask! except they requested him to make it rain. Which wasn't as simple as one would think. He could do it of course, but more than liekly doing so would create a storm of immense power somewhere, or cause a drought, or a famine, or both.

He waved his cane to make water appear, but instead several thousand Dollar Bills floated from the sky.

"Well, that's not making it rain."

He concentrated on the fire and decide to just pull the oxygen out of the air directly from the flames. the fire popped and sizzled and started to go out as the oxygen rushed away from the flames.

"There, that should do it."

Except that it did not, in fact, do it. It inadvertantly created wind that fanned the flames higher. He glowered at the wind and flames.

"The magic here is very touchy, innit?"

He started to mumble tihngs two young ladies probably shouldn't here such a wizened wizard say and then pointed his cane at the sky.

"Pluvias dico!"

A lightning bolt ripped the sky and soon, thunder clouds rolled across the sky. The rain was a downpour, immediate and powerful.

Now they were soaked.
    TAG: @Adalia-Durron @Corellian_Outrider

21. Adalia-Durron

Jun 3, 2003
    IC Merida
    Fantasyland and wet.

She glared. "Dae ye hae onie idea hoo frizzy mah hair is gonnae gie noo?" Her hair had been the bane of her existance for most her life and when wet and not dried properly it became a frizz beyond comprehension. "Cheers fur 'at." She gripped as she began to brush the long wet coils from her face. "Ah suggest we lae thes place noo an' fin' others fa micht be able tae shaw us th' way haem." The sooner she was home in Scotland, the sooner she could assure her parents she was ok. She just knew they'd be worried as to where she was.

TAG @Corellian_Outrider @E. L.Knight

22. Darth_Elu

Darth_Elu Chosen One star 7

Jan 2, 2003
    BB-8 IC:
    ~Cosmic Encounters, Tomorrowland~

“Very funny, Varian. You can cut it out now.”

“Reee?”

I came to a sudden halt, turning my head to locate the source of the voice. A human man with brown hair and a confused air that I sympathized with was standing not far away with his back turned to me.

Lance? Max? Aww guys, come on!”

No idea who those people were. Their names didn’t register with anyone in my memory banks, clearly no one I knew. I rolled up to this person to make my greeting, perhaps he could help me.

He then began to back up instead of looking about himself. Not smart!

“Bri—!“

My warning was cut short as he was backing up faster than I had initially calculated and he tripped over me. If I had the capability of wincing, I would have at the sound of the man hitting the hard ground.

“Awww. That’s gonna leave a mark…”

I swiveled my head around to look at him and get a good analysis of his face and made sure it was well recorded, just incase. He did not appear to be a bad person. That was good. Still. I was dubious as to whether he was a good person as well.

“What on earth…Oh no. No no no no…Where am I?”

“Brrrruuuuuu….” I intoned sadly as those words showed he was truly just as puzzled about our whereabouts as I was.

Dropping my head for a moment, but then lifting again, I looked up at him. Hopefully he spoke binary.

“Uuuu reee oooo booo?”

It was a simple enough question. If he had seen anyone else recently, perhaps we could locate them and get back to where we needed to be. Of course, the logistics of how I had ended up here from the Millennium Falcon in mid-flight was still rattling my circuits…

Tag: Eugene Fitzherbert……..FLYNN RIDER @Corellian_Outrider

23. Corellian_Outrider

Mar 9, 2002
    ~IC~ Rapunzel

The powers of the wizard was confusing at first... strange notes of colour fell from the sky... then a strong wind which caused the flames to ignite further. Rapunzel positioned herself before Merida to protect her... and then lightning... the clouds came fast as the thunder rumbled.
    The wizard did it!

The heavens had opened up and a torrential downpour fell upon them. The flames shrank and soon the embers faded. Rapunzel laughed with joy, not caring that she was soaked, loose strands of her long blond plastered to herself...

“Thank you!” Rapunzel turned and gave Merlin a hug then stepped back. “You did it!”

She looked to Merida, the Scottish Princess’ hair looked tamer now that it was wet and she heard her remarked about how frizzy it can get.

“I can help you with that. Once we find someplace drier.” She smiled. Pascal nuzzled against her neck, taking shelter from the rain. It was getting colder.

Glancing down, Rapunzel peeled off some of the coloured notes that stuck to her from the rain. What were they? Not important right now. What was that green fireball that caused all this?

“I think we should get a move on. Whatever it was that flew over went that way... It looked too large to be a firefly from Tirapai Island.... But those things can be destructive if not tended to... we best check it out just in case.”

~IC~ Black Widow

Nat took a deep breath. To hear this mysterious man name Logan by some other name... and address her in her native tongue should raise some alarm... and of these these shadowy ‘friends’ of his... sent a warning at the back of her mind... yet... she felt compelled... lured in. We’re they drugged? But she had not anything to drink... Could be something in the air... her eyes lower to the table.

The cards revealed for Logan were not surprising to her at all. The one for her remained unturned on the table.

"Wanna see? Or, more rather, do you want him to see?" The man asked.

Nat tilted her head, giving an inquisitive look as her gaze met the man, her full lips parted slightly. “In my profession, secrets don’t stay hidden for long... yet there is a beauty in discovering some things out on one’s own.”

[​IMG]

24. darthbernael

Apr 15, 2019
    IC Logan
    Galaxy’s Edge Cantina

The claw retracted as the card passed through it. Of course the ‘magician’ had ways of making it appear they had done no damage. A growl met the use of his birth name and a tilt of the head at the use of Russian with Nat, but he assumed it was her name in that language.

He had very little faith in Tarot but the man was right in one way Death and all those he’d killed or had been responsible for when they died clung to him. But that was just a given and anyone could have known that as they could have found his name so he wasn’ impressed.

The shadows flickering around him didn’t trouble him in the sense of fearing them but more as an annoyance because they kept drifting in and out of his vision. He tried to catch them in the corner of his eyes but he believed the magician here was the one behind them and had control of them so he kept most of his focus on him.

He turned his gaze to at for a moment as the man asked about the reveal of her card, but a grin crossed his face at her answer, classic Black Widow, fearing very little and facing things directly.

“Up to you Nat, but the quicker this joker gets to the point the better. If he doesn’t his little shadows be damned, I’ll redecorate the DJ with his lanky form.”

25. E. L.Knight

Dec 4, 2012
    Merlin
    Fantasyland

"I think moving forward is our best course. Though, I'm not so sure this place is what I thought it was." He stroked his beard absently.

Magic wasn't working properly here. To explain how magic worked would be simple, yet complicated. He always chose to demonstrate rather than to explain. That was simpler.

He was surprised by how welcoming the two young women had been. The one had even hugged him. They reminded him a bit of Arthur, except they seemed all the braver and smarter than he originally.

He wondered if he could teleport out of this place and travel back to his time. Though since he had no idea where this was, he couldn't get back to help the young ladies if they needed it.

"The magic here is odd. I think we need to be very careful."
    TAG: @Adalia-Durron @Corellian_Outrider