main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Alliance of Heroes - post-ANH AU (L/M, H/L, Vader, Palpy, Rogues) - COMPLETE - Part 2 cover up!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by JediMara77, Apr 13, 2011.

1. Darth_Kiryan

Darth_Kiryan Jedi Master star 4

Mar 13, 2009
    Luke has it bad. Like really bad. Perfect presentation of URST between Luke and Mara.

ALso. I think Han there just got bitch-slapped by Luke. I was actually shocked at reading that, didn't think Luke ever had it in him. You really do not see stuff like that in fics. Really well done.

2. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    I loved, loved, loved the argument between Han and Luke, and how spot on both of them were. Mara and the other Rogues dogfighting was also awesome. I can envision this as if it were the real SW saga and I love it. Can't wait for more.

3. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    Another great post! But the big lingering question is when will Palpy call? Likely during a date :)

4. Piper057

Piper057 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 26, 2009
    Oh, I was laughing sooo hard!

[face_laugh][face_laugh][face_laugh] Young Luke and he is in love - completely adorable. These two lost so much when Luke just asked her to marry him without any flirting/dating stuff. :p

I'm conserned because of "men's talk" though - looks like they both are very confused...:(

Yeah, I've never liked them, too. [face_sick]

Wow, very interesting and unexpected! =D=

I'm not buying it for a second - she won't leave! [face_not_talking] She won't leave? Please! [face_praying]

It would be amazing!!

5. jaded_jewel

jaded_jewel Guest

LOL!! I loved the Mara and Tycho conversation. Sometimes the littlest scenes are the absolute best.

Gosh!! I Love Luke and Mara! Honestly you get a little bit of everything with their ?relationship.?

Snorts :rolleyes: ?Yeah Han, we all know you have your mind on other brown haired, brown eyed, royal like type things.

A Luke and Han scene?Love the brotherly awesomeness?WOW, you got both of their emotions and feelings and just?just?it was ssooo good all that emotional messiness.

The simulation scene was great. I like how you described Luke?s and Mara?s flying style, and it makes you realize that everyone has a different one that suits them, never really thought about that.

Great chapter! :)

6. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Hehehhehe, Luke made a dent in Mara's ego.

Those were some great scenes.

7. Chortles

Chortles Jedi Padawan

Apr 21, 2011
    You know, if Luke finds out about Mara's true intentions (wanting to leave the Empire more than actually wanting into the Alliance), he could always claim that he wants to keep together Rogue Squadron's resident "aggressor group"... that is, who better to fly against and thus sharpen the Rogues than actual TIE fighter pilots?

Hypothetical-Luke: "I--we couldn't do it without you... especially you."
    Mara: "..." *Not getting that he's aware of her being a trained Force-user, and (to some extent) referring to that*

8. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    I don't have time for a long review, but this chapter was great, just like all the rest. Luke has it BAD!

9. kataja

kataja Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2007
    Yayyy what a chapter! Again! :D
    And again I'll have to catch up and reply properly later - my home is full of guests for two days so I had to read this at work!:p

10. Lane_Winree

Lane_Winree Jedi Master star 4

Mar 30, 2006
    Chapter 11

He realized he was acting ridiculous, being so excited to talk to this woman he barely knew, but he didn't care.

Suave you are not, Luke :p

Whatever the reason, it made his stubborn streak flare and he grew even more determined to find out what was going on behind her enigmatic green eyes.

I miss overly stubborn, endearing Luke.

Mara was different than any other woman he'd ever met, and he didn't expect her to throw her arms around him in thanks any time soon.

Yeah, I'd say that's a fair assumption.

Even though she was unarmed, she projected the aura that she could hurt someone very badly with her bare hands.

Yes, Luke. Fear the ginger :D

He was eager to earn her approval...but not for his own gain. He just wanted to talk to her, and learn about her, and perhaps be her friend.

And perhaps a bit more ifyaknowwhatImean

And yet he fidgeted and questioned himself and tried so hard?and he had absolutely no idea of what he could be.

So young, so naive. He will learn.

Soon she'd leave the Rebellion and escape into the galaxy on her own, and then everyone would be her enemy.

You know, Mara would have made a fascinating smuggler in her own right. Independent of Karrde and running her own Rebellion era organization.

Even the affluent Darklighters could not afford such flamboyantly colored clothing.

In about twenty some-odd years, you should ask Wedge about a little trip he'll take out to some backwater world with Tycho, Wes, and Hobbie.

Another Jedi. He wouldn?t have to be alone anymore.

The thought made him smile.

Oh Luke :(

"Hi, I'm Luke Skywalker. I don't know if you remember me."

She narrowed her eyes at his hand before accepting it. "Yeah, I remember. It was my leg that got injured, not my head."

He frowned. "I didn't mean to offend."

Luke, buddy, just about anything you say is going to offend her. Trust me :D

"I'm not stupid." She pointed across the table towards his waist. "You have a lightsaber. That means you're a Jedi."

Oh, right. Of course.

Sometimes, Luke, your obliviousness amuses me :D

?Everyone talks about you, don't you know? I got the full story my first night here: Luke Skywalker shows up out of nowhere, rescues the Princess, and kills the bad guys. I'm sure there will be a million holos about it one day.?

Face it kid, you're a household name whether you like it or not.

?Maybe I should have rescued Princess Leia, instead of being the one to get rescued. Then I wouldn't have had to go through this torture.?

"So talking to me is torture, huh?"

And let the verbal sparring begin!

?I didn?t realize that the Empire cross-trained its TIE pilots in interrogation techniques.?

Oh yeah. It's covered during the first day in basic training :p

?Can you fly an X-wing??

She grinned slyly. ?I can fly anything.?

Mara was a Corellian in a previous life.

?I believe you.? And he did; he was more certain of her honesty than he'd ever been of anything before in his life.

She glanced down, studying her hands resting on the table. ?Why?? she asked in a small voice.

?Why shouldn't I??

Oh, there are a great multitude of reasons, Luke.

?You can leave whenever you want." Looking relieved, she pushed her chair away from the table?

"Unless you'd like to continue our conversation?? he continued.

We're going to have to work on your suave-ness, Luke.

"Yes, it is. But Luke?" She reached across the table to take his hand, and he met her eyes in question. "Just watch yourself, okay?"

He rolled his eyes. "Have you been talking to Wedge?"

He's a smart man, Wedge :p

"Remind me to never let the two of you get alone. You'd be controlling my life within five minutes."

"He's your XO; isn't that his job?"

Yup. Right there in the job description: Control the CO's life.

"It's my prerogative as the first woman you rescued."

"Ah Leia, you're like the sister I never had and never wanted."

heeeeeeeeeeeeee I love it :D

And when sh

11. Katana_Sundancer

Katana_Sundancer Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2009
    OMG, I fricking love that song! It's so Wedge singing to Iella. *nods firmly* Yup.

12. FelsGoddess

FelsGoddess Jedi Master star 5

Sep 5, 2004
    ?We need to talk about your interactions with women.?
    [face_laugh] Because Han Solo knows everything about women.

?I?ve got other things on my mind,? Han said simply.
    I bet you do.

Damn, you tell him, Luke!

Great update!

13. JediMara77

JediMara77 Force Ghost star 4

Mar 5, 2004
    Jade:

Luke all distracted in the briefing by Mara in old shaggy coveralls and a straggly half-damp ponytail - woot! He's got it bad!

That, he does. He's Farmboy Luke, he was doomed from the moment he laid eyes on her. :)

Love the Han and Luke talk, very much IC and candid. Both are right - Han about Mara and Luke about Leia

Those silly males just won't take their own advice.

Stunning sim action detailing. Bravo to Lane's assist with that too.

Thank you! I was reading Rogue Squadron at the time I wrote this chapters, so that gave me some inspiration, and Lane helped on all the details.

Phoenix:

Luke has it bad. Like really bad. Perfect presentation of URST between Luke and Mara.

Yeah, they'll be having URST for awhile. [face_whistling]

ALso. I think Han there just got bitch-slapped by Luke. I was actually shocked at reading that, didn't think Luke ever had it in him. You really do not see stuff like that in fics. Really well done.

Lol, he did! I'm glad you enjoyed that part. It's that recklessness coming to the surface again.

Luna:

I can envision this as if it were the real SW saga and I love it.

That's the best compliment I can receive. [:D]

Ocelotl:

But the big lingering question is when will Palpy call? Likely during a date

Hmm, I wonder when he will call. It's been awhile, he must be getting suspicious... [face_whistling]

Piper:

Oh, I was laughing sooo hard!

Good!

These two lost so much when Luke just asked her to marry him without any flirting/dating stuff.

Yeah, but that's why we have fic. :)

I'm conserned because of "men's talk" though - looks like they both are very confused...

Well they're not confused, per se, but they do need sense knocked into them.

I'm not buying it for a second - she won't leave! She won't leave? Please!

What do you think?

jaded_jewel:

LOL!! I loved the Mara and Tycho conversation. Sometimes the littlest scenes are the absolute best.

Thanks! I like writing Tycho like an older brother. But don't worry - he'll soon learn about payback. :D

Snorts ?Yeah Han, we all know you have your mind on other brown haired, brown eyed, royal like type things.

Juuuuust a little bit. :)

The simulation scene was great. I like how you described Luke?s and Mara?s flying style, and it makes you realize that everyone has a different one that suits them, never really thought about that.

Thank you! I was inspired by a scene in I, Jedi in which Corran is flying against Tycho, and Corran uses the Force to analyze Tycho's flying style. I figured that doing something like that would be the one thing Luke could actually do with the Force at this time.

Hazel:

Hehehhehe, Luke made a dent in Mara's ego

He did. And I think that's why Mara likes him so much. :)

Chortles:

Interesting thoughts there! You are definitely right that, no matter what, Luke isn't going to want Mara to leave.

Briannakin:

Thank you! Yes, he does!

kataja:

Enjoy your guests! I'll be looking forward to your comments! :)

Lane:

Chapter 11:

Suave you are not, Luke

Not in this fic, he isn't. :D Maybe come Part 3 he'll be a bit better.

I miss overly stubborn, endearing Luke.

Oh, me too.

Yes, Luke. Fear the ginger

Or loooooooove her. ;)

And perhaps a bit more ifyaknowwhatImean

Luke?! Noooooo.

So young, so naive. He will learn.

He needs a trip to Dagobah, pronto!

You know, Mara would have made a fascinating smuggler in her own right. Independent of Karrde and running her own Rebellion era organization.

Stop giving me ideas for AUs of the AU! :p

She could hook up with Mirax!!!

Oh, damn you Lane. Damn you.

In about twenty some-odd years, you should ask Wedge ab

14. JediMara77

Mar 5, 2004

CHAPTER 13

Now that he was there, Luke couldn't remember why he decided to seek Mara out in the gym. At the time, it had seemed like a perfectly good idea. He needed to speak with her, and he had already looked in all the usual places?the mess, her quarters, the sims. He knew that Mara often worked out, so the gym was the next logical place to look for her.

But all his good intentions and logic flew out the window the moment he saw her on the treadmill. She was wearing a tank top and running shorts that left little to his imagination. Her braid bounced against her back and sweat dripped down her brow and she grabbed a towel to wipe her chest?

Luke quickly turned away, taking in a sharp intake of breath and chastising himself for allowing such thoughts to run through his mind. He was there for a reason. He had to speak to Mara about something important. Something that could make a world of difference in his life. And as he?d told Wedge and Han, nothing could ever come of his feelings for Mara. He needed to forget about her. Maybe they were right; maybe he needed to find another girl to take his thoughts off Mara.

Yeah, knowing him, that would never work. He?d probably think about Mara the entire time and then he?d just feel guilty for taking advantage of someone.

?Luke??

He turned back around, breathing steadily and calling on the Force for calm. Thankfully, it worked. ?Hi, Mara," he said, putting on a fake smile. "Sorry to bother you.?

She shook her head. ?Not a problem. Do you need something??

She hadn?t stopped running, and Luke had to will himself not to stare at her chest. I think I?ve found exactly what I need.

?Um, I was just hoping to talk. If that?s alright.?

?Sure. Hop on.? She gestured to the treadmill next to her.

?Huh??

?I?ve still got a few minutes left in my run. Join me.?

He looked down at his flight suit. ?I?m not really dressed for working out.?

?Then you?ll just have to stare at me while I run.?

Luke did not think that was a good idea at all. ?On second thought, I have running shorts on underneath. That is, if you don?t mind??

Mara stared at him blankly. ?Why would I mind??

?No reason.? She didn?t reply, so Luke stripped off his flight suit, grabbed a towel, and hopped on the treadmill next to her. He punched in a manual program and slowly built up to Mara?s pace. He glanced over at her; he could have sworn that her jaw slackened slightly upon seeing him shirtless, but he was probably just imagining things.

Mara wondered what in the galaxy had prompted her to make such a stupid suggestion. Oh sure, Jade, invite the most attractive man in the Alliance to run shirtless with you in the gym. That?ll really keep your mind off him. She mentally swore at herself, calculating the hours until she could commandeer a ship and leave the Alliance. That was definitely the only solution to the complete and utter mess that had become her life. She had to leave before she got too infatuated with Skywalker. She could never stay in the Alliance, and she'd just end up getting hurt again.

But watching him build up from a jog and slowly increasing his pace, she could not stop her mouth from opening just slightly. Gods, he was the most gorgeous man she?d ever seen.

He turned to her and she abruptly looked away, clamping down all her mental shields. She would never be able to look him in the eye if he?d sensed her thoughts.

They ran in silence for a few moments and Mara could sense Luke?s growing anxiety. She knew why he had sought her out. He wanted to ask her about the Force. She didn?t mind talking to him?she enjoyed it a lot, as a matter of fact?but not about the Force.

Never about the Force.

Palpatine had taught Mara everything she knew, and even though she desired to learn more, he had told her that her skills were finite and she would never be as proficient in the Force as Darth Vader. At the time, his rebuke had stung Mara to no end. She used her anger to h

15. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    I have 2 words for the gym scene =P~ & SQUEE! Very yummy part there.

Love the flirtyness and the candor mixed together.

:D :)
    When you write L/M so brilliantly in the OT, it makes even more sense that they should've met like this, under these circs [face_dancing] so that by the time of the TTT, :) :) they'd been together quite a long time already :cool: !!!

[:D] !!

16. kataja

kataja Jedi Master star 4

May 4, 2007
    Ok ? finally back again in hyperspace - um cyberspace? [face_mischief] I see that you?ve posted a new chapter but I will suppress my curiosity and take this again before I read the next
    *I will, I will, I will*

Chapter 12

?Or maybe you just want to get freshened up for Commander Skywalker??
    Te hee ? everybody notices! :p

Mara was the last pilot to enter the briefing room. She took a seat next to Tycho and avoided Luke?s gaze, which was probably a good thing as Luke could hardly keep from staring at her. She was wearing old, disheveled coveralls and looked like she had just finished a workout?but dear gods her hair was wet and Luke?s mind immediately went places they should never go for fear of imminent death.
    I just love this ? she tries so hard not to get Is attention ? and gets it anyway!;)

Something in her tone of voice, and the way her green eyes flashed defiantly, brought out his very stubborn, very immature competitive streak. He may have been a squadron leader and aspiring Jedi Knight, but he was still a twenty year old boy, fresh off the farmAnd we looove that! :D

?I doubt it. The farm boy wouldn't dare be so rude to a lady.?

?You forget, I am a Rogue
    .?
    And love that maybe even more... [face_love]

?Well. Perhaps we should spend more time in the sims. Or, if you need a break, we could have dinner???

She tilted her head, a blank expression on her face. ?Actually, I think I should continue practicing. By myself.?

?Oh. Sure.?

?Is that a problem??

Luke shifted uncomfortably. ?No. Go have fun.?

?I will.? Without another word, she whirled around and returned to the simulator. Luke watched her gracefully climb in the cockpit, wondering at her abrupt change of demeanor. He finally turned to leave the room, trying and failing to get her face out of his mind
    :eek: He actually asked her out? !? And she didn?t accept? Why do I get a feeling there will be a long time before he does anything similar again?:(

He had just emerged from the hangar, lost in thought, when a strong hand suddenly grabbed him by the neck and began to drag him down the corridor. ?What the??? he exclaimed, but he stopped struggling when he realized that his handler was none other than Han. His pseudo older brother continued dragging him along without saying a word, refusing to answer Luke?s questions about where they were going.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] That scene is so visual?

?I?m just sayin?, you?re twenty years old. If your hormones weren?t raging for someone that hot, I?d worry about you.?
    Corellians...:p

Wedge reminded me as soon as we got back to Home One that there's regulations against dating your direct subordinate.?

?Why, so he could try to get into Jade?s pants himself
    ??
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

?I?m talking about you, kid, risking your neck on a daily basis for these people, and you?re gonna let them dictate who you can and can?t ask out? What are you, an idiot??
    Well, he has a point?[face_plain]

?And that?s another thing.? Han?s eyes narrowed threateningly. ?Once the Empire finds out who blew up the Death Star?and I have no idea how that hasn?t happened yet?you?ll be number one on every most wanted list across the galaxy. Do you really want to go around saying you?re a Jedi, and give the Empire another reason to hunt you down??

Luke shrugged. ?They?d already be looking for me. What?s the difference??

?The difference is life or death, junior. The destroyer of the Death Star gets shot in the head for his crimes. A Jedi?well, I don?t even want to think about what Vader would do to you
    .?
    Again a very good point. Quite another thing is that Vader already knows?[face_skull]

?Sorry for getting angry,? he said. ?I shouldn?t get angry.?

?Eh, it happens.?

Luke?s lips thinned. ?But it shouldn?t
    .?
    Interesting? Has Ben mentionned something about that to Luke already?[face_

17. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    All that chemistry just drives them crazy, doesn't it? ;)

18. Luna_Nightshade

Luna_Nightshade Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jan 25, 2006
    I love the conversations between Luke and Mara, and how entranced they both are by each other. It's all sorts of adorable. I love her very own astromech, too! I absolutely can't wait to see Mara open up...and she has to open up, right? Right?!? Great update!

19. Ocelotl_Nesto

Ocelotl_Nesto Jedi Master star 4

Oct 29, 2004
    Nicely done! I am still at the edge of my monitor wondering when Palpy will try to make contact.

20. jaded_jewel

jaded_jewel Guest

Oh that first part, also known as the ?work out? scene?I grinned like an idiot and shook my head at Luke and Mara the whole time?of course then it got to the serious conversation and I felt like I was watching a tennis match. Loved it!

The Rogues rock my world!!

C?mon Mara?fall for that farmboy charm?and Wes?you?d think you?d learn not to annoy the boss?or Mara Jade for that matter.

Another lovely chapter!! :) =D=

21. YmaSolo

YmaSolo Jedi Master star 1

May 10, 2008
    [face_skull] Finally coming out of DRL... to wonderful fic. :cool: So my comments.

Chapter 10
    Rogues will be Rogues won?t they. They just aren?t going to let up on Luke especially since he is broadcasting his feelings all over the place.:p

Nice how Leia is diplomatically letting everyone know she?s suspicious of Jade.

Chapter 11

Oh Luke, Luke, Luke?. She spun a tale and you did not ask the right questions now did you? :rolleyes: Poor Luke is totally lost. Mara was definitely in the driver seat in that ?interrogation??o_O

Chapter 12
    Oh my? Luke do not follow Han?s example and act like a 5th grader. [face_shame_on_you]

Very well written. Love the competitive streak in both of them.

Also nice to see Han being the ?big brother figure?. [:D] I?ve always thought the period between ANH and ESB was a big bonding time for Han and Luke as brothers.

Nice job with the flight sim descriptions. Battle scenes of any kind are hard to write.=D=

Chapter 13

Mara is very touchy about the Force but it?s nice to see her flirting with Luke.

I think I?m going to like this Mara and Luke interaction.

22. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    =P~ Mmmmmm. Luke and that gym scene....

I just love Rogue debriefings and how you handle them. They make me laugh every time.

?This mission should be fairly simple,? Luke continued

BUHAHAHAHAHA! Yeah.... Right....

23. Katana_Sundancer

Katana_Sundancer Jedi Master star 4

Aug 13, 2009
    Oh wow. Mutual ogling in the gym, tee hee.

Loved the tension, the flirting and her reaction to him asking about the Force.

Wonderful. And haha Wes!

24. Piper057

Piper057 Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 26, 2009

I think, Han wanted to leave the Rebellion as soon as possible, too. :p

[face_laugh]

I love how you're showing that they're alike in many ways. They both need to me the the best, take failures very hard... and really need someone to knock some sense into them.

Wonderful scene. So warm and careless, young...? Not sure how to say it.

25. JediMara77

Mar 5, 2004
    Jade:

I have 2 words for the gym scene & SQUEE! Very yummy part there.

Every so often I have to fit in gratuitous Luke nakedness.

When you write L/M so brilliantly in the OT, it makes even more sense that they should've met like this, under these circs so that by the time of the TTT, they'd been together quite a long time already !!!

Aw, thanks. I love the idea of them fighting the war together, but their meeting in HttE is just too perfect.

kataja:

Ok ? finally back again in hyperspace - um cyberspace?

[face_laugh]

Te hee ? everybody notices!

They're not the most discrete individuals, are they?

just love this ? she tries so hard not to get Is attention ? and gets it anyway!

She'd get his attention wearing a burlap sack!

And love that maybe even more...

Confession: this fic is my excuse to write Farmboy and Pilot Luke.

He actually asked her out? !? And she didn?t accept? Why do I get a feeling there will be a long time before he does anything similar again?

[face_whistling]

That scene is so visual?

I loved the idea of Han jumping Luke. :)

Again a very good point. Quite another thing is that Vader already knows?

That he does. It's a good thing Palpatine doesn't know... [face_whistling]

Interesting? Has Ben mentionned something about that to Luke already? I thought Luke learned all that conrol stuff with Yoda but maybe I'm mistaken? And besides, this is AU

He learns the bulk of it from Yoda, yes, but I imagine that Ben popped in from time to time and gave Luke some guidance. Not to mention that he's learned some things about the Jedi from Mon Mothma and other older leaders, and he probably got the idea that Jedi have to be calm and in control.

Plus, he's Luke, and I think he'd believe he has to be in control of every situation no matter what.

LOVED this! Perfectly Han & Luke!!!!

Glad to hear it. [:D]

Heh heh, slightly AU here but all the better for it?

Hey, I don't buy for one minute that Luke was a virgin when he joined the Alliance! What else did kids on Tatooine do for fun? [face_love] Seriously though, I always thought that he had a girlfriend on Tatooine.

Now Leia, on the other hand, is a different story. :)

Why does Han always up chaos...

Because he's HAN!

Amazing scene. Both your analyzis about Leie & Han - and the mirroring of the ANH scene where Han & Luke really balance their best!

Thank you. :) They really play off well together.

Love this and your description of how!

I was inspired by the scene in I, Jedi when Corran is flying against the Rogues. I figured it would be a perfect way for Luke to really sense Mara through the Force and become more intrigued by her than ever.

Nooo? Suddenly I get an idea of where you?ll be taking this?

Don't worry kataja, there's no Shira Brie in my story. :p

Exactly! Exactly!

Luke would TOTALLY do that.

*falls off chair laughing* Baaad move. Baaad move...

If I got to watch Luke run shirtless in the gym, I'd be much more motivated to work out. [face_love]

Hmm, how could she know this? She sensed his mind? Interesting...

Yeah. I have to keep reminding myself that at this point in time, Mara has much more control of the Force than Luke does. But they do have an innate ability to sense each others' thoughts, just because they have a strong connection.

Aww, I love how they learn to understand each other so quickly and well!

Don't you just want to knock them together??

Very interesting. I didn?t quite see that coming? But I guess Mara couldn't be able to deny that she's trained in the Force since Luke senses her so strongly...

She can't deny it, but she doesn't want to admit it...it's a quandary for her. And Luke questioning brings out the worst in her because all she wants to do is forget about Palpatine.

Awww... she would, w