main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Alternative uses of the force

Discussion in 'FanForce Community' started by Jason Mackinnon, Dec 28, 2014.

1. Jason Mackinnon

Jason Mackinnon Jedi Youngling

Dec 28, 2014
    I am a big fan of Star Wars, the force, and psychokinesis in general, and I always liked the idea of being able to do the things they show in the films.

That being said I never liked the limited use they seamed to have in all the films. It's almost like they consider the force as a tool to be used when it is needed, and only for things that are immediately of importance.

So, with this in mind, can any of you think of any other uses of the force that are not shown in the films, animated series, books, and comics?

Think of a use, then give one or more practical applications

I'll start of:

1. Cushions of air under foot to soften the tread of footwear - Silent walking for stealth reasons, feels like all footwear are slippers.

2. Power for electrical devices - All electrical devices are powered by electricity and being able to move electrons inside the wiring of a device would negate the need for a power source; lights, stun batons, the light sabre.

3. Light and fire - Being able to induce heat by agitating the molecules of air, ditto for light.

4. Moving all water and other detritus off the body and clothes - Dryness and cleanliness would be a second nature for Jedi or Sith, especially the diplomatic minded members of both orders.

5. Sex - If you can choke you can stimulate and so giving your lover an orgasm, or staving it off as a tease, would also be common practice.

Well that's five so if any of you have any, then just put them on here.