main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin Solo and Tahiri Veila Fic Index Update & Announcement on New Thread 8/15!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by ATindex, Apr 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ATindex

ATindex Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2003
    THE ANAKIN SOLO AND TAHIRI VEILA INDEX

- What is this?
    This is a fan fiction index for all the Anakin Solo and Tahiri Veila fanfics, songfics, vignettes and poems posted at TFN.

- What will you find here?
    You will find stories with Anakin Solo and Tahiri Veila in them, both apart and as a couple. We include stories based in the Junior Jedi Knights era, the Bantam era, the New Jedi Order era and also Alternate Universe stories. You may also find stories here that have Anakin and Tahiri as minor characters.

The index is organised alphabetically with long stories first, followed by poems, vignettes and songfics.

- What can YOU do?
    We will try to list all new stories involving Anakin and Tahiri, but we?re only human and we can?t catch them all. So if you have a new story and you don't see it in the index, PM us; or if you have an older story and you don?t see it here, PM us also!

- What don't we list?
    We don't list stories in which Tahiri or Anakin are in relationships with other characters. This is no indictment on such stories, but merely our preference as rabid A/Ters. :)

- What's the story about the reviews?
    We TRY to review a story once it is finished, but time being the bandit it is, we admit that we don't get around to reviewing as many as we would like.

If you would like to join the review team - please PM either YodaKenobi or Tahi.

- So who are the partners in crime here?

Reviewers:

Tahi
    Jade_Walker
    Lonewolf89
    Elfsheen

Index Updaters:

Current:
    YodaKenobi
    Tahi

Past:
    Elfsheen
    Lonewolf89

Fan Fiction Locators:

YodaKenobi
    Jek_Windu

If you have questions or comments feel free to PM YodaKenobi or Tahi, or the ATindex itself!

New Fics:

A Graying Rose
    Author: The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Anakin & Anakin Version 2.0
    Author: Dev_Brinks

Betrayed
    Author: Courtney_Solo

Completely Yours

Cursed Waters

Death Defied

Flying Too High

Intuition

Leave the Light On
    Author: The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose]

Left Behind

Many Paths to Tread
    Author: _Jedi_of_Destiny_

RelicHunters

2. ATindex

ATindex Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2003
    STORY INDEX

Fics:

A

A Graying Rose
    Genres: Drama and Romance
    Summary: An investigator comes to list the death of a man who lived in secret with his wife for over twenty years. But what he finds there is more than just a grave...there is a story to the life of this man. Brought to living color by a (at first) reluctant aging woman, the epic tale of a hero is brought to full justice. There is an elegant weave to this story that makes it come alive for everyone who has wondered for years about the occupants of the gray tower on the edge of another world. But will the legend die with the hero?

A Hero's Love-- Trial of Circumstance
    written by: Jedi_Alman
    Summary:
    Author?s Notes:
    Review:

All That You Cannot Leave Behind
    written by: Moff_D
    Summary: An Anakin fic taking place sometimes after the war with the Vong.
    Author?s Notes:
    Review:

Anakin & Anakin Version 2.0
    Author: Dev_Brinks
    Summary:Summary: Anakin Solo and Tahiri Veila travel back in time to a couple years after TPM.

Anakin and Tahari Verses the Greatest Evil
    written by: Arina_Jaylin
    Summary: Rumors of an evil beast are coming from planets across the rims, Luke sends Anakin and Tahari after it
    Author?s Notes:
    Review:

As Long as You Both Shall Live
    written by: Jedi_Anakin_Solo
    Summary:
    Author?s Notes: AU; A/T, J/J, Jacen/OC
    Review:

At The Oasis
    written by: Tahi
    Summary: AU story series about A/T and their family.
    Author?s Notes: Light-hearted humour.
    Review:

B

Betrayed
    Summary: Jaina runs away from Jagged Fel, partly because he asked her to marry him, and she wasn't ready. She left her best friend, Zekk Ennth, feeling betrayed, because Jaina had run away from his best friend. It seeems that Jagged Fel has moved on, when he starts flirting with Danni Quee, making Kyp Durron very upset. Jagged Fel looses friends, and Zekk pursues Jaina with a loving, patient heart.
    Notes: This is the fourth fic in my series.

Between Us
    written by: JDH3
    Summary: A/T story takes place between Rebirth and SBS
    Author?s Notes:
    Review:

Beyond the Rim
    written by: Lonewolf89
    Summary: Anakin has a vision foretelling the fate of the Strike Mission to Myrkr and calls it off. Now he has to decide how he can save the galaxy without loosing his friends.
    Author?s Notes:
    Review: This highly original story circumvents the whole Star by Star fiasco by giving Anakin a vision in which he is shown how to defeat the Yuuzhan Vong ? by travelling to another galaxy and locating the master brain that controls the enemies? ships. In the process, he and his team ? Tahiri, Jaina, Jacen, Kyp, Valin and Tenel Ka ? face a number of edge-of-the-seat situations from breaking through the rim to their final confrontation with the brain. As

3. Lonewolf89

Lonewolf89 Jedi Grand Master star 5

Sep 26, 2001
    Just checking in.

4. ATindex

ATindex Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2003
    4/21/03 - One new NJO poem added

5. Jek_Windu

Jek_Windu Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 26, 2003
    Also checking in

6. AERYN_SUN

AERYN_SUN Jedi Knight star 5

Apr 1, 2001
    Very Impressive Index. I help run the Jacen/Tahiri index.

Honestly, after I read Star by Star, I really thought there'd be more fics about Tahiri post-Anakin's death, but there was more stuff out there's about them as a couple before he died.

~aeryn

7. JediStarMoonstruck

JediStarMoonstruck Jedi Master star 5

Feb 19, 2002
    When are you going to review the fics and poems? I want to see this. :)

8. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    I'm picking out a few fics to write reviews on now. I'll have one or two up by the end of the week at least. :D

9. Elfsheen

Elfsheen Jedi Knight star 5

Feb 9, 2003
    I'm going to work on it also. I'm starting tomorrow.

10. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    Wow, great job with the index... it's really well organized and formatted great. Well done :).

11. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    Just one thing I forgot to mention -- a lot of the titles have minor errors, capitalization and such (and one of mine, "Would it Go Away if You Were Here?" is missing a question mark). Just thought I'd point that out -- still great in general, though

12. ATindex

ATindex Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2003
    4/27/03 - New story link added

Jedi_Anakin_Solo: We'll work it out!

13. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Nov 27, 2001
    Oh, I'm sorry if that seemed critical, by the way, I didn't realize until later that it might. Just trying to be helpful, but I didn't think that one through very well -- hope no offense was taken, and if it was, I'm sincerely sorry. And if no offense was taken, I just look like a fool now, which isn't new for me ;) :).

14. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    No problem, J_A_S! We need authors to point things out our they might go unchecked. :)

15. Dantana Skywalker

Dantana Skywalker Manager Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 7, 2002
    Just thought I'd mention a couple things:

1. The name of the Goo Goo Dolls song used in the "I Won't Tell Your Name" or whatever it's called is simply "Name".

2. You don't have "Not Of This Fold" on your list! It's an A/T story! (well, okay, it's Kyp/Jaina, but there's A/T stuff in it)

3. "Aftershock" is something of an A/T. Sort of. Anakin's dead, but there's references to A/T, and Tahiri's in it.

4. "Against All Odds" has a brief bit of A/T reference. And some Tahiri.

But this is a really cool index. Much better than the K/J/J index.

Dana

16. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    Dana:

1. True, i noticed that too. I'm also a Goo Goo Dolls fan, but Alman called it that, so we'll leave it. It doesn't matter that much

2. We'll put it in

3.We'll put that in too, but you have to remember that there are a lot of stories around with a mention of both the characters and it's rather hard to look them all up.

4. We'll put that in too, same comment as a above!

Thanks for the comments!

17. Qwi_Xux

Qwi_Xux Jedi Master star 4

Oct 5, 2001
    Amazing job on this, you guys! I don't know how you keep up with all of these.

I thought I would note, my story, From the Sun's Rising is an AU (where the Empire still exists) that features a lot of Anakin and Tahiri...slightly different as you know them now, but they are definitely in it. (And I'm having a lot of fun writing them this way. ;) ) If you could add it to your list, I would very much appreciate it! :)

Oh, and the story is in progress.

18. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    We'll add it, Qwi!

19. Lonewolf89

Sep 26, 2001
    I noticed that people are asking us to add links to fics that make references to Anakin and Tahiri. As a reader, I don't necessarily want to wade through a twelve page fic to see Anakin and Tahiri make a cameo appearance.

Because of that Elfsheen and I have decided that it will be best if we left those out. Besides, it will give us more room for the fics centered on Anakin and Tahiri.

Your welcome to post the links here, but they won't be added to the Index. :)

20. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    I want to add something to that:

Something like what is said by Lonewolf can also be found in the first post of conditions. So do as all a favor and read that before you comment. It makes life for us all a little easier!

21. JDH3

JDH3 Jedi Padawan star 4

Mar 27, 2003
    Just wanted to say good job! I just found this index and it looks great. Glad to have a place to find A/T without having to wade through tons of other fics. Ok enough from me, keep it up.

22. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    This needs an up. There'll be an update soon!

23. ATindex

ATindex Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2003
    Review added.

24. Elfsheen

Feb 9, 2003
    UP! :)

Updates soon!

25. ATindex

ATindex Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2003
    06/08/03 - Update: added new stories.

Reviews are in the making, but if you really want your story, if it's finished, reviewed, pm us!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.