main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anakin Solo and Tahiri Veila Fic Index Update & Announcement on New Thread 8/15!

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by ATindex, Apr 21, 2003.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
    Alright, so we should just post the links to our fics here?

2. YodaKenobi

YodaKenobi Former TFN Books Staff star 6 VIP

May 27, 2003
    Yes, you could always do that. It will make them easy to find if and when we decide to update :)

And thanks, Courtney, I understand what you mean now. I should be able to track them down :)

3. Dev_Binks

Dev_Binks Jedi Knight star 6

Aug 7, 2003
  4. _Jedi_of_Destiny_

_Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2003
    Well, if and when you decide to update you can add this: Many Paths to Tread It doesn't have to have both Anakin and Tahiri in it, does it? This one only has Tahiri. :)

5. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 24, 2003
  6. Maggy

Maggy Jedi Grand Master star 4

Oct 2, 2004
  7. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Yes, Tahiri only stories are acceptable :)

8. _Jedi_of_Destiny_

_Jedi_of_Destiny_ Jedi Padawan star 4

May 17, 2003
    :confused: What's so funny? [face_worried] You're making fun of me, aren't you? :p

9. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    lol! Well, he has nothing better to do...:p

*A-R*

10. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    No, I'd be much too frightened to tease an FADAer [face_mischief]

11. The_Jedi_Ambyr-Rose

Jun 24, 2003
    Ha!

12. VadersMistress

VadersMistress Jedi Knight star 6

Apr 7, 2004
    Upping for Michelle_Solo. :D

13. Draconarius

Draconarius Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 27, 2005
    I have a fic I'd like added, if you lovely updaters wouldn't mind. I left a couple of spaces in there to make it a little easier for you to copy over.

[link =http://boards.theforce.net/Beyond_the_Saga/b10477/20685377/p1]RelicHunters[/ link]

Thanks. Great index, btw.

14. Courtney_Solo

Courtney_Solo Jedi Master star 4

May 23, 2005
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] I made you update this!? :D [face_laugh] Michelle_Solo is a sock I made 4 myself cuz I wuz bored and I wanted to see if anyone would believe it. *sheepish grin*

I am happy to say that all my fics have to some extent, A/T in them accept Mara Jade's Early Life and Ghosts of the Past there are links to my A/T stuff in my bio, and I have recently started a new one (with a ridiculously long title) but here it is:

This Is What It Is To Be Loved {An A/T Songfic}

It's amazingly hard to come up with songs these days. :p
    Anyways, upping so hopefully people will see this and up it as well!
    I LOOOVE A/T and am [face_praying] for an update to the index!

[face_dancing]

Courtney_Solo

15. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Since the boards are not moving now someone should go ahead and update this :p I'll get in contact with Tahi and see if one of us can't do so in the next few days.

Thanks for your patience, everyone :)

16. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
  17. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
    Do I HAFTA link them directly here, or can y'all do some work and click my prifile and look 4 'em yerself? [face_mischief] [face_batting] :D

18. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Wow - how's that for psychic Force powers? I've been thinking about what we can do with this and the Resource thread for the last week, and finally have some spare time to do something about it. :) I have a whole lot of older poems and viggies to add - so might try and pull an all-nighter and get it done. (While no kids are on the computer - LOL)

An idea I did have - and I must post this on the Resource thread as well - is this:
    What do you guys think about organising an on-line discussion about the A/T threads? It would be great if we could become a bit more proactive - and the problem as always is TIME. What would be cool is if we had more people involved with specific jobs - preferably people who don't have too many DRL things likely to explode in their faces on a regular basis. (In other words - no kids! LOL) Seriously - if we could spread the jobs around a bit, we'd be able to get a lot more done.

For instance - it would be nice to have some regular writers for the A/T Resource thread who could write short reviews, do interviews and maybe do some adverts for new stories. It would be fun to run the thread like a kind of mini-magazine. :)

I'd suggest AIM but my AIM always plays up, so maybe we could just agree on a time and open a discussion thread in Resource. Then all we have to do is get as many A/Ters as possible to log in at that time. My work schedule from December 9th on gives me Tuesday-Thursday off, so on any of those nights I could stay up without it being a problem. (My time zone is such that I am about 18 hours ahead of EST, and about 21 ahead of PST.)

What do you guys think? Workable or not?

19. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
  20. Courtney_Solo

May 23, 2005
  21. ATindex

ATindex Jedi Youngling

Apr 21, 2003
    Announcement: All the fics that were lost in an errant update months back have been reposted, and I've added all the fics that people posted here requesting be added. If you're wondering what fics were added, look under the "New fics" part of the first post. My new partner working on this index, jagsredlady, and I are in the process of tracking down the last years worth of A/T stories to be added as well.

However, the index will be moving very soon to a new thread where updates are more practical. It will be easier to browse, update, and have some new features like artwork, I believe. If anyone has any suggestions or requests, feel free to post them here, PM me, or post them in the A/T discussion thread. I'm hoping to have it launched in coordination with the new A/T discussion thread/magazing that Tahi is organizing.

?YK

22. TahiriVeila-Solo

TahiriVeila-Solo Jedi Youngling

Feb 2, 2006
    Finally! I was about to post something in BytS, but my comp lost it. :(

Oh well, there's always another time. :D

@};- Tahiri @};-

23. Zonoma

Zonoma Jedi Master star 5

Jun 28, 2005
    Would you guys be interested in listing my fiction with older Tahiri? Sadly, Anakin is still dead in mine.:(

24. YodaKenobi

May 27, 2003
    Finally? You just registered 3 days ago o_O

How strange...

Zonama: It depends on the content of it. If there are A/T elements in it, perhaps. If it's Tahiri/Jacen or something, probably not.

25. Maggy

Oct 2, 2004
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.