main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

And the Children Shall Lead ~ COMPLETED AND TAGGED ~ IVS trailer up

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Mcily_Nochi, Jun 27, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    100!!!

YEEHAA!!! I can't believe we've made it this far already . . . wow! Thank you, all my wonderful readers!

AQ-- Leia has always been a favorite character of mine, especially when she and Han are in the same room. Even if she's only twelve, the two of them already can't stand each other. ;)

Mom-- *spanks Han* There, that better? ;)

Bri-- People are occasionally serious. When people who are frequently serious (like myself) are light and funny, people sometimes freak out. I was just making sure you wren't taking me seriously. :)

Jade-- *hugs* The way you were talking, I thought you were slacking. ;) Then you sent me three betaed posts! YAY!!! The revisions are all thanks to you and Mel. And my beloved spell-checker. [face_love]

Bri-- Thanks for the up!

Jedi Girl-- Oooh, you posted while I was replying. Please, call me Em. ;) I'll have great fun, but it'll be even better if I can keep posting while I'm gone. :)

2. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    101! :D ;)

Great post!

And happy independance day!!! Yay!!!

I hope you have fun at that program Mcily.

3. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    102!

::AQ takes the broom from RebelMom, bowes, and then proceeds to chase Han across the thread, swinging the broom wildly::

:D

;)

Yeah, Em, it was a familiar Han/Leia conversation, even if it was short, sinc Han proceeded to kidnap her! :D

::AQ gives Han another whack with the broom for emphasis::

:D

AQ

4. Bri_Windstar

Bri_Windstar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    Fun stuff, hehe. Now that that's all cleared up :) UP!!!

hehe~ you guys are brutal.....it looks like Han is gunna end up in an ICU somewhere w/ massive head trauma :) 8-}

::Windstar Out::

5. Jade_Skywalker

Jade_Skywalker Jedi Master star 4

Jun 16, 2000
    Oh dear, what the heck does Han think he's doing? Yeah I guess things could be worse than working for a bounty hunter. How very like Fett just to leave people behind. Probably would have done the same to Han had Han not been chosen to grab Leia. I wouldn't be surprised if he did it later on in the story. Very good post, keep it comin'. :)

6. SpeldoriontheBlended

SpeldoriontheBlended Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 12, 2002
    I like the Slave I / Master II thing. :)

7. Bri_Windstar

May 27, 2002
  8. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    AQ-- Hey! Don't hurt Han! I'm not finished with him yet . . . [face_devil]

Bri-- Thanks for the ups!

Jade-- Hmm . . . I think I'll just smile mysteriously. *smiles mysteriously*

Blended-- Yay! Someone noticed! Yeah, I was thinking about Fett's ship, and I wondered why it's called the Slave. In this story, at least, he's right at the top of the food chain and answers to no one. So I, uh, changed it. :)

9. womp_rat208

womp_rat208 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 8, 1999
    Dang, Han is evil. Never imagined an evil Han before... that's freaky, but oh so cool. Nice post, Em.

10. Bri_Windstar

May 27, 2002
    No prob~ it comes w/ being a devoted reader!! ;)

on that note~ UP!!!

11. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    ::ignites lightsaber and chases Bobie around::

Don't you DARE hurt my Lukie, you hear, you thick-skulled son of a clone template!!! AHHHHHH!!!!!!! ::runs after Boba::

And, Han, you are being a bad, bad boy! ::grabs broom from AQ, cuts off the bristles, and beats Han with the broom stick:: How dare you!!! You're gonna regret that when you married to that woman, err, girl!!!!

12. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    Ack! Why, Han, why!?

Great job, Em. I'm falling off the edge of my seat here ;). Han and Fett... interesting. Luke a prince... interesting.

In summation: interesting ;)

[b][hl=black][color=cornflowerblue]Jedi_Anakin_Solo[/b][/hl][/color]

13. EmilieDarklighter

EmilieDarklighter Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jan 19, 2002
    WHAT is the MATTER WITH YOU PEOPLE!!! We almost let this get to PAGE TWO!! NOOOOOO!!!!

Okay, I think I'm done ranting now.

You can go about your business.

Move along, move along.

14. Marawannabe

Marawannabe Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2001
    Ooohhhh, Em! Wonderful post! *has visions of Han in bunny slippers* LOL!

Love the Han/Leia interaction, even though she's so young! Cute ;)

15. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    Oooh! More replies! *grins happily*

Wompy-- Wow, thanks. Yeah, Han is acting like a real jerk. Stupid smuggler.

Bri-- *giggles* Awww, you're such a sweetie.

Emmi-- I'll give you a hint: go after Boba, not Han. ;)

Kev-- *grins* Interesting, huh? Is that a good thing or a bad thing? ;)

Emmi-- lol! You don't need to keep this obsessively up! Erm, not that I mind, of course . . . ;)

Mara-- Yeah, I liked that mental image, too, especially since Han didn't . . . ;)

16. Jedi_Anakin_Solo

Jedi_Anakin_Solo Jedi Knight star 5

Nov 27, 2001
    [face_hurt] A good thing or a bad thing?

[Han] Hey, it's me. [/Han]

Seriously, it's a good thing ;)

[b][hl=black][color=cornflowerblue]Jedi_Anakin_Solo[/b][/hl][/color]

17. Pokey

Pokey Jedi Youngling star 2

Jun 11, 2002
    Love it, simply wonderful. But still wondering whether Padme is dead or not(personally I alway prefer her alive)

18. Katy-Beth

Katy-Beth Jedi Master star 1

Jun 16, 2002
    I just found this story! Earlier when the Alliance was talking about a power vacuum appearing when the Emperor died. What about Vader, he's always clearly been Palpapatine's second in command? Also Vader was having thoughts that distinctly reminded me of Palpy. Was I just halluncinating, or was there some reason for that. I'm enjoying the twins growing up together, but I'm curious why. Wouldn't they be in greater danger of discovery, especially since Luke is practically a carbon copy of his father? If you have a majority of the HMs together, then where are the rest (and of course, Padme)? And where's Obi, if he isn't watching Luke on Tatooine?

Oh wow. Those were a lot of questions. [face_blush]

I'm awaiting Saturday anxiously for the next post!

19. Mcily_Nochi

Sep 23, 2001
    Kev-- *wink*

Pokey-- Hi! New reader! *grins* The question of the hour-- is Padmé dead or alive? Keep wondering. [face_devil]

Katy-Beth-- Another new reader! Ooooh! As I planned this entire story out, scene by scene, loose end by loose end, before I actually started writing it, I can assure that that most everything in it is purposeful. :) But I am honor-bound not to answer any of your questions. I'm all about suspense. :D [face_devil]

Lookie here! It's Saturday! Enjoy!

Leia woke slowly, pulling herself out of her drugged unconsciousness. She blinked groggily, looking around her, then suddenly remembered the night before. Her wrists and ankles hurts, and fear roiled through her. She tried to move her legs, but they were stuck fast. She turned her head, the only part of her body she could move, to see her brother fast asleep a few feet away, fastened to a cot like she was. "Luke!" she whispered. "Luke, are you all right?"

He did not move. They must have given him a bigger dose of that gas, she thought, remembering the mask looming in front of her face. Anxiety seeped through her. "Luke! Please wake up!" Her voice betrayed her desperation.

The room rumbled beneath her, and she realized that they were on board a ship. Desolation filled her, and she wanted to curl up and cry, but the bindings refused to budge. A silent tear rolled down her cheek, but she could not swipe it away. Instead she tried to blow up against it, hoping to dry the traces before her kidnappers had the satisfaction of seeing her cry. "Luke . . ." she whispered again, straining toward him.

He stirred and moaned.

"Luke!"

His reassuringly familiar blue eyes flew open. "What? Where are we?" He yanked against the bindings, then fell back, discouraged. He looked over at her and relief plastered itself on his face. "Leia, you're here! I dreamed we were separated!" He frowned. "It was a really weird dream, too."

"Luke, we were drugged." Leia quickly explained all she knew. Luke had no memory of the night before. "You must have been given the gas without waking," she mused.

"Prob'ly." He craned his neck to see around him. "So, where are we, anyway?"

"On a ship."

"Other than that, I mean."

She sighed. "I don't know, Luke." Her voice broke, and she swallowed down a sob. "All I know is I want to be back home with Mother and Father."

He watched her, his eyes filled with compassion. "We have each other, Leia. Don't ever forget that."

She smiled thinly. "True, but we can't help each other when we're all tied up like this."

He opened his mouth to reply, but shut it when the door swished open. Leia instinctively shut her eyes and let her muscles slacken. She pretended to breathe very slowly, though at the rate her heart was pounding, she soon wanted to gasp in air.

Rough hands grabbed her shoulders and shook her; she started in surprise, forcing herself to open slowly her eyes and look blearily around her. "Where are we?" She focused on the man standing in front of her. "Who are you?"

He wore armor, a beat-up, dented mask, and was well-armed. Her confidence vanished as she realized that they would have no chance of escaping from him. "You are aboard my ship. My name is unimportant." He straightened and moved to stand exactly halfway between Leia and her brother. "All you need to know is that you're mine. I took you, and I have you. Your parents have no idea where you are."

"How do you know?" Leia challenged brashly.

"The Holonet," another voice said sarcastically. "It's not like this whole thing hasn't been publicized, your Highness."

"That's my assistant," the masked man told her. "I will return you to your parents unharmed, as soon as they pay a hefty ransom."

Leia felt Luke's gaze on her and met his bleak expression with one of her own. "How hefty?" Luke asked softly. Both twins knew that the Organa fortune had been devoted to the Rebel Alliance almost in its entirety.

"Very," the assistant said, smirki

20. AngelQueen

AngelQueen Jedi Master star 4

Mar 1, 2001
    "Luke? Are you all right?"

"Yes," he said after a moment, "but I bet Mother and Father aren't."

Awww! :(

Great post, Em! Love the Han/Leia interaction! And Lukie is still Lukie, with his natural ability to talk to people!

Great job! Can't wait for more!

AQ

21. padawan3

padawan3 Jedi Master star 4

Sep 20, 1999
    Not bad Mcily Nochi. Not bad at all.

22. Marawannabe

Marawannabe Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2001
    Bad Boba Fett, making them work in the spice mines... *Mara boos loudly* And, he may be a scoudrel, but I love him anyways! *sigh* Han.... :D

23. Bri_Windstar

May 27, 2002
    now THAT was a fun post :)
    hehe~ cant wait for more, that last bit makes me desperately want to khow whats goin on over at House Organa!!! whatever it is, it smells rotten, hehe, GOTTA LOVE IT!!

::Windstar Out::

24. DarthSnuggles1121

DarthSnuggles1121 Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 28, 2002
    :( Why, Han?! Whyyyyy?

*sniffle* Sorry....

Wow, wonderful two posts, Em! Very nice sense of darkness there. I really loved that last part. *sniffle* Poor Lukie... I'd say more, but I just woke up, so I'm not at my best.

25. Jedi Girl of Corellia

Jedi Girl of Corellia Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 23, 2000
    Hmmm... Han is being manipulated. He must wake up and do something about this! There's good in him. I can feel it ;)

Leia is the one who is probably going to take over the situation. She's a born fighter.

Great job Em!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.