main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

Andor Official "Andor" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Outsourced, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    This makes me want to see a fan edit of Good Will Hunting with Skarsgard’s MIT professor character replaced by Captain Tarpals.

Last edited: Feb 21, 2021
  2. MotivateR5D4

MotivateR5D4 Force Ghost star 5

Apr 20, 2015
    Yoosa do the math on the wall.

DarthFixxxer, Sarge and Bor Mullet like this.
  3. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    But then Robin Williams will have to be replaced with Boss Nass :D

Jedi Knight Fett and Bor Mullet like this.
  4. ewoksimon

ewoksimon Chosen One star 5

Oct 26, 2009
    Your move, chiefsa.

5. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Master Jedi Fixxxer Force Ghost star 5

Oct 20, 2018
    https://www.imdb.com/title/tt9253284/fullcredits

I am LOSING it with the writing credits and this particular fellow who has credits for two episodes.

This show just moved up a lot in the list of Star Wars TV shows that I am interested in.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  6. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Could be true, but I find it highly unlikely. If anything it might just be a liberal interpretation of the usual "based on characters created by George Lucas" credit.

7. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Oct 20, 2018
    I thought about that, but it does say (2 episodes) and it is on IMDB, so I don't know.

If sounds like more specific than just getting credits for having created characters, why would it not say 12 episodes then?

Unless a very specific character shows up, but I guess we'll find out. I hope he has actively contributed to the script personally.

8. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Anyone can edit IMDb. Until a show has aired, it's completely unreliable. GL did not write any episodes, I guarantee it.

9. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    Has there been an official source for the 12 episode count? I assumed it would be 8 like Mando.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

10. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Yes. It was mentioned in the sizzle reel they released that there were twelve episodes.

11. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Exactly. For example, I wrote 7 episodes of Andor, and I get no credit for it on IMDb.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    TCF-1138 and DarthFixxxer like this.
  12. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Oct 20, 2018
    I will trust your word on this, because I didn't think that was the case for websites as IMDB. "Anyone" might be a stretch :p
    I definitely will wait to see the details when they are officially released about your last sentence though.

Hope dies last. I wouldn't think it's out of the question for GL to write scripts and stories for SW shows, but I would indeed consider that far more probably for the Filoni and Favreau shows.

Last edited: Feb 24, 2021
    Mostly Handless and TCF-1138 like this.
  13. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Not really actually. Anyone with an account can submit an edit on IMDb. It's kind of like Wikipedia.
    Source: me. It was a hobby of mine to correct mistakes on IMDb when I was younger. :p

14. ewoksimon

ewoksimon Chosen One star 5

Oct 26, 2009
    So now that it seems May the 4th is becoming an annual tradition for new Disney+ debuts, will that be the target for Andor in 2022?

15. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Either this or Kenobi!

16. MrDarth0

MrDarth0 Jedi Master star 4

Oct 3, 2015
    Their plan is probably similar to what they're doing with the Marvel shows on Disney+ right now. The next show will start right after the previous one finishes, to make people never cancel their subscriptions.

So Boba Fett in December 21/January 22, Mando S3 February/March, Bad Batch S2 April/May, Andor or Kenobi May/June and so on.

Basically in 2022 we should have new SW almost every week of the year.

17. Gallandro007

Gallandro007 Jedi Master star 1

Nov 7, 2014
    Dont think Lucas is a member of the writers Guild anymore, so wouldn't that prevent him writing officially on Andor?

TCF-1138 likes this.
  18. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    The way LFL like to use previously unused concept, I wonder if they'll reuse unused concepts for Rogue One team members?[​IMG]
    Dray Nevis and Jerris Kestal

19. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Ponch and John

Sarge likes this.
  20. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Dammit, now the theme is stuck in my head. :mad:

21. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    That and Sanford & Sons' themes ruled an era.

Bor Mullet and Sarge like this.
  22. Serpico Jones

Serpico Jones Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 3, 2012
    Illuminerdi reports Ewan McGregor will have a recurring role in Andor as Obi-Wan Kenobi.

23. A Chorus of Disapproval

Aug 19, 2003
    Hit my feed and my feels.

[space reserved for "My Body Is Ready" gif]

24. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Many scoopers talking about Kenobi i Andor plus Ahsoka might be in it. Live action kanan pls.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  25. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    https://thedirect.com/article/star-wars-ewan-mcgregor-obi-wan-kenobi-cassian-andor-cast

Last edited: Mar 3, 2021
    Fredrik Vallestrand likes this.