main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

Andor Official "Andor" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Outsourced, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Darth Nave

Darth Nave Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2015
    I’m fine with this honestly. The idea that Obi-Wan did absolutely nothing in the time between ROTS and ANH but watching over Luke has never sat right with me. IMO, him helping out with the Rebellion somehow would be more in character.

2. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Its just the way Mon Mothma mentions him in RO makes it seem as though he's been out of the game, at least to them, for a while. Couldn't this be a bit of a contradiction?

Snafu55 and Sarge like this.
  3. AndrewPascoe

AndrewPascoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 26, 2014
    Isn’t the illuminerdi’s credibility in the same ballpark as WGTC?

4. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Yeah. Who are the Illuminerdi and why are we listening to them!?

Riv_Shiel likes this.
  5. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    No, a bit higher. They’ve a track record to speak of, whilst WGTC has used toilet paper. I would say they're a darned sight more reliable than KRT.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  6. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Five years before ANH is a bit too close for Ewan to still be playing him.

7. AndrewPascoe

AndrewPascoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 26, 2014
    It’s funny, I wouldnt have any issues with Ewan playing Kenobi even if it ran up to him scaring off the Sand people. I see him and I see Kenobi.

naw ibo, DarthFixxxer and Shamear like this.
  8. FiveFireRings

FiveFireRings Jedi Master star 4

Nov 26, 2017
    At this rate it's starting to feel like Obi-Wan just pretty much left a dummy of himself in that hut most of the time just in case Luke dropped by while he was off on one of his many Sith-duelin', Empire-fightin' adventures.

If there's anything to this, of course.

Shamear likes this.
  9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Illumimati are very credible and gotten plenty of things right with marvel, witcher and star wars.

10. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think both Kenobi and Andor might be the two shoes before Rogue One to be connected like post OT stories seems to be with Mando and it's story.Like Kenobi and possibly Ahsoka showing up in Andor, i can see both Bail and Tarkin showing up in Kenobi. Also Hayden and Ewan can show up as force ghost in Ahsoka. With this Kenobi news i feel a stronger sense that Darth Vader will have astrong presense in this show. Maybe Andor helps Ahsoka with finding out who Vader is?

11. Master Jedi Fixxxer

Master Jedi Fixxxer Force Ghost star 5

Oct 20, 2018
    I was thinking about the timeframe of Andor. According to Wookiepedia (not sure how accurate that bit is) it is supposed to take place in 5 BBY, which would place it concurrently with the beginning of Star Wars Rebels.

This would make a lot of sense in my opinion, as we would basically see the various Rebel cells starting to get more organized and eventually form the Rebel Alliance throughout those 5 years. Which means that I fully expect many characters from Star Wars Rebels to appear, including but not limited to, Ahsoka Tano, Captain Rex, Hondo Onaka, Saw Gerrera (I mean he was already in Rogue One and there's a lot of history there) and at the end of the day, why not even Kanan, Hera, and the rest of the Ghost Crew in the last seasons of Andor?

Fredrik Vallestrand likes this.
  12. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think 4-5 seasons of the rebel alliance with plot threads fans might be familiar with will spark plenty of exicitement. I think characters from Rogue One, TCW, Rebels. I think early deathstar plots with cyber crystalls like Rebels did, Saw and his paranoia of a planet killer. More Death troopers, Corucant, organized crime, the empire and Vader. Maybe we see how Saw got his injuries in this show. I think plenty of thinkgs they wanted to do in Rogue One they can do in this show, concept arts, the idea of a jeid in the story.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  13. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016

*Shrug*

14. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Well it makes sense, Kenobi and Ahsoka helps the rebellion in their own ways. Maybe Kanan too for cameo. Also Cal might still be alive.

15. ewoksimon

ewoksimon Chosen One star 5

Oct 26, 2009
    How about Saw Garrera? I think he's been the secret MVP of the era between the PT and OT, and his morally questionable tactics and abrasive personality have been great for generating conflict within the Rebellion.

Darth Nave, Shamear and Bor Mullet like this.
  16. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Of course. She was Fulcrum in Rebels, after all. Why wouldn’t she be in the show? Also, she looks amazing.

17. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    Well this show is set 5 years before Episode 4. so if anything this would be the really early days of Rebels.

18. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    We know that’s when the show begins, yes. In any event, Ahsoka was around, and she was a Rebel, no matter how you cut it.

Last edited: Mar 5, 2021
  19. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Ahsoka was the first fulcrum after Saw so she be in this show, maybe even this show awnsers how she got off Malachor. I think first two seasons she could be a recurring character.

20. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    [face_thinking]

Bor Mullet likes this.
  21. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Illuminati is an example of somebody who's done an amazing job and is being recognized more and more, I notice.

22. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    Why not just scrap all the forthcoming projects, put them all under one umbrella and call them something more appropriate such as 'Star Wars'?

23. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    They have gotten plenty of things right with marvel, other franchises and star wars. They wre the first one with leaks of live action Thrawn, Ezra and Ahsoka. I noticed them first a few months ago, and unlike kessel run they don't speculate too mutch. I think Illuminati and LRM are both credible. They are also the first to report on Hayden coming back i think.

24. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Illuminati is a conspiracy theory, hence my post.
    It was a joke.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  25. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    oh, yeah forgot, Illuminati. I sometimes forget this things.