main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

Andor Official "Andor" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Outsourced, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Gamma626

Gamma626 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 6, 2014
    I really hate that complaint. The only time Tatooine felt weird was RoS. Otherwise, it makes sense. Cassian is a part of the rebel alliance. It makes a lot of sense to deal with the underworld as a part of that, and the hutts were one of THE big syndicates at the time.

Fredrik Vallestrand likes this.
  2. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    Cassian will teach Obi how to tap R2 units on their head to reveal their secret messages.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  3. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    A training montage with Obi-wan tapping R2 units and failing until he gets it right must now happen or I’ll revolt.

DannyD likes this.
  4. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    I think there's a joke about it in season of the clone wars.

5. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Now see this idea I like. I would die if we got a scene of Bail showing the message to a young Leia. Die! :_|

6. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018

Last edited: Mar 26, 2021
    Snafu55 and Bor Mullet like this.
  7. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Cool. Finally more then just woods!

8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018

We might see Wookie rebels, Tarful maybe?

MrDarth0 likes this.
  9. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    Are those Naboo soldiers?

CrazyOldJedi and Gallandro007 like this.
  10. AndrewPascoe

AndrewPascoe Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 26, 2014
    Can’t believe this shoot may extend all the way through April. Started back in November. Next year cannot come soon enough.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  11. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    This is by far my most anticipated new project, at the moment. I think it’s going to blow the roof off the fandom.

12. Krueger

Krueger Chosen One star 5

Aug 9, 2004
    Especially when it’s revealed that Darth Vader was feeding the Rebel Alliance intel all along.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  13. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Also lets not forget this show might be most tied in show with so many canon material from Rogue One, to Rebels to Catalyst book. I think we will see lots of known faces and races. Maybe we could see some post Fallen Order wookie rebels and Kashyyyk. Darth Vader and Moff Tarkin as topp dogs, with other imperials under them hunting for rebel cells. I can see this spy series being perhaps as great as Kenobi being in interest with general audiences, after just the premiere releases. I think unlike Mandalorian we will see the core planets that see in movies and clone wars, Corucant, Nar Shadda, Chandrilla, Pantora. I suspect we could be getting a glimpse into the criminal underworld, I think we might get into how the empire works in both military and politically. We might get cameo of emperor palpatine or his advisors.

Reepicheep775 and Bor Mullet like this.
  14. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    I can’t wait for Kenobi, but this show (I think) has much greater world-building potential just because of how less restricted it is in terms of canon and geography.

15. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think this show might be the biggest thing until maybe Acolyte in terms off world bulding potential and is not restricted with the canon. early rebellion has really no stories told outside rebels and Saw Guerra actions. I think this might also be the most darkest show like Rogue One is with the movies, as dark and grim as star wars is allowed. I can see this do some crazy stuff with the rebels and imperials. And unlike many other shows we probaly have little to no hints of the force and jedi. cameos adn Dart Vader that is all.

16. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    I think of the live action shows it is the one I am most looking forward to

17. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    I totally agree. So many possibilities to tie this series into current Canon. And with Fav and Filoni around the tie ins will be logical and well done.

18. Oissan

Oissan Chosen One star 7

Mar 9, 2001
    This show isn't made by Favreau and Filoni...

I don't think there has been any statement suggesting the involvement of either in this production at all. There's the theoretical possibility of Filoni having a minor influence due to his general role in the company, but even that seems like a long shot. His influence wouldn't be any different than on the ST. For Favreau there is even less of a reason to think he's involved at all.

Putting them on a pedestal like that isn't a particularly good idea either. They aren't infallible. You are only putting yourself up for disappointment if you think they somehow can do no wrong.

Last edited: Mar 29, 2021
    Riv_Shiel likes this.
  19. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    I think the point might have been about tie-ins to the broader new cinematic universe.

20. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
  21. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    I would be shocked if they didn't let Dave filoni read the scripts beforehand. after all he has made alot more material in this universe than anyone. but thats probably about it. he is likely a busy guy at Lucasfilm as is.

22. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
  23. Bor Mullet

Apr 6, 2018
    Any photo related to Stars Wars is posted.

First Tweeter out of the gate: The Kenobi show?

PymParticles likes this.
  24. GregMcP

GregMcP Force Ghost star 5

Jul 7, 2015
    About time we had a shopping mall planet.

25. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Buytooine? Shoperaan?

Mostly Handless, Sarge and Bor Mullet like this.