main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

Andor Official "Andor" Series Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Outsourced, Nov 8, 2018.

1. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    With Krennic and Saw returning i think Grand Moff Willuff Tarkin is around the corner, wether recast or go cgi with him like in Rogue One, i think he'll have decent amonut of role. Tarkin and Krennic's rivalry can futher seen, imperial politics with Tarkin, Krennic, Thrawn and other high ranknig imperials Darth Vader i think is a sure thing to cameo and they might use some of the delted scenes from Rogue one with Tarkin and Darh Vader. It be good to see them again. I think Empror Palpatine cameo down the line. I think we will keep the tradition of having a lightsaber in all star wars live action keep going, Darth Vader rampage by the finale first season.

On the Rebels side i think we will have characters like Bail Organa, Ahsoka, young Leia like in rebels, the ghost crew prbaly comes in later by next season as by first their on their own with their little rebel cell as this goes concurrent with rebels first season. Unless Hera in hologram. There was rumor of Kenobi, maybe.

Onthe criminal underworld side, it seems we already got hints of Crimson Dawn maybe Qira Cameo here. We probarly get the hutts here, along with pykes and black sun.

2. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    Tarkin could appear. Vader probably will be saved to appear in Kenobi.

3. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think Vader main for Kenobi and cameo for Andor no way he is not in for the sole reason they want him in the rebel story and have lighsaber. I think they'll want to connect to Kenobi with Vader. Tarkin and Krennic will the returning imperials we see most of. I think Vader cameo to appear in all seasons.

Last edited: Jun 12, 2021
  4. chris hayes

chris hayes Jedi Grand Master star 4

Nov 13, 2012
    Vader won't cameo especially if Andor is out before Kenobi and when I looked at the TV boards Andor was way down the list of discussions - I mean who is even looking forward to it or pumped for it ? BRING ON BOBA FETT , KENOBI and ASHOKA as even though I like RO the Andor series isn't even on my radar......

Last edited: Jun 14, 2021
  5. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    [​IMG]

6. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Imagine a world where other people think differently than you do about stuff.

7. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    Shaping up very very nicely indeed!

Bor Mullet likes this.
  8. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Andor Will be big hit.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  9. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Also i can see Andor being as popular as Mando for different reasons. He is a spy and good guy Who struggles with his dark side. He probarly closest we got to james bond spy now.

Bor Mullet likes this.
  10. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    Andor will he better than Mando. Such an interesting time period.

11. VexedAtVohai

VexedAtVohai Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 4, 2020
    I think a lot of these shows will end up better than Mando so far, which isn't to say it's bad by any means.

12. chris hayes

Nov 13, 2012
    Imagine a world where Disney didn't thrash it's Star Wars content to where they come up with an Andor series of all things......

13. Lord-Skywalker

Lord-Skywalker Hangman Host/18X Wacky Wed Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Jul 8, 2002
    I like the fact that The Book of Boba, Andor, and Kenobi will hold us over before Mando season 3. No reason to rush production since we'll have plenty of content.
    Also Ahsoka, Acolyte, and Lando lurking in the shadows.

Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
  14. TCF-1138

TCF-1138 Anthology/Fan Films/NSA Mod & Ewok Enthusiast star 6 Staff Member Manager

Sep 20, 2002
    Yes, we get it. You're not interested in the show.

15. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    In what world exactly is an Andor series trashing Star Wars? A spy series set in the GFFA during the dark times sounds pretty amazing to me. And Andor is an interesting character with some moral complexities that can be further explored in a series.

16. smudger9

smudger9 Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 29, 2007
    Interested enough to post about it repeatedly in multiple threads.

Darth__Lobot likes this.
  17. paradigmes

paradigmes Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 9, 2021
    I think that the Andor series has potential to be very, very good. It has a few things in its favour already. It has Diego Luna who I thought portrayed a charismatic and interesting character with Cassian Andor. He has to make moral choices, some quite brutal, for the good of the Galaxy. Also there is the potential for his droid, who is very funny. And it will be about spies during the war against the Empire. I believe that this could be even better than Mandalorian.

Darth__Lobot and Riv_Shiel like this.
  18. Daxon101

Daxon101 Force Ghost star 6

Jan 7, 2016
    The droid is said to not be in the show. or at least not the first season. maybe he shows up in the last episode.

This is the show i could probably imagine being cameo heavy, due to the fact that Cassian lacks a kinda marketablity

19. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    I think end of season 1 or beginning of season 2 we see the droid. THis will probaly be cameo heavy and maybe connect to other stories around the same era.

20. chris hayes

Nov 13, 2012
    Yeah I know - it could be quite interesting except we are getting the Dark Times with the Obi-Wan series so we are still getting a lot of prequel content......I feel as though Disney could have done a Luke Skywalker post Return of the Jedi series with Mark Hamill either de-aged or at the Jedi Academy with Ben Solo and thrown the Andor budget at that - I mean who is the biggest character over the entire saga - I say Luke Skywalker not the likes of Cassian Andor !

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  21. Darth Chiznuk

Oct 31, 2012
    Sure a Luke Skywalker series would be great but it isn’t like we’re being deprived of one because they decided to make Andor instead. They could have easily made both if they wanted to.

22. Intergalactic Lawman

Intergalactic Lawman Jedi Knight star 3

Nov 26, 2020
    It's the one I am looking forward to the most! :cool: I loved Rogue One, so am pumped (hopefully they stick close to that - Worked on every level for me)

Last edited: Jun 16, 2021
  23. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    I’m also looking forward to Andor the most. It’s a planet-hopping spy thriller set during the Imperial era. Even if it ends up being bad, it’ll still be good.

Fredrik Vallestrand likes this.
  24. Fredrik Vallestrand

Jan 15, 2018
    Does anyotne think this show will keep the star wars tradition of sneaking in a lightsaber scne in it's first season like all other show and movie. Inqusitors, Maul or Vader?

25. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    Do we know how long the episodes will be?