main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

Andor Andor Episode 1.04 Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Sep 27, 2022.

?

Grade the Episode

Poll closed Oct 5, 2022.
  1. 10

35.3%
  2. 9

35.3%
  3. 8

11.8%
  4. 7

14.1%
  5. 6

2.4%
  6. 5

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

1.2%
  1. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    He has been involved the beginning, but he has been helping from a distant and more secret.

Kato Sai likes this.
  2. Swashbucklingjedi

Swashbucklingjedi Jedi Grand Master star 5

Oct 3, 2010
    I think Leia might be the person Mon mentions.

3. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    If it's 14 old Leia I'm going to be bummed. Lil Leia in the Obi-Wan show was a bummer.

4. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    I think Lil Wayne might be the person Mon mentions.

5. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Thanks. Now I'm imagining a crazy alt-fic in which instead of becoming a senator and leading rebel, Leia becomes a gansta rapper known as Lil Leia.

6. Darth Punk

Darth Punk JCC Manager star 7 Staff Member Manager

Nov 25, 2013
    Her early stuff was good, but then she got on the sizzurp

7. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    Mon Momtha’s husband is.. annoying.

clone commander bossk likes this.
  8. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    Her mystery recruit will be R2D2 :r2:

9. The Regular Mustache

Dec 22, 2015
    I'll allow it.

Darth Punk likes this.
  10. my kind of scum

my kind of scum Force Ghost star 4

Mar 4, 2002
    I just assume the man she is talking to at the dinner party in one of the trailers is who she wants to bring in.

11. The Regular Mustache

Dec 22, 2015
    Ah right. I thought of that too at one point but dismissed it because I got caught up in the idea that they were setting a big reveal. It could be that dude. I could see them bringing in that dude rather than Bail or somebody we already know because they're going to kill that dude off. They need to set up some stakes. They're not going to kill off Mon Mothma but she's worried for her safety so killing off the dude that she brings in could create some tension.

Plus Luthen is against the idea of bringing somebody new in. They could be trying to create more tension between Luthen and Mothma by having Mothma bring in somebody into the inner circle only for him to be killed off. I could see Luthen, being all, "see! I told you not to bring in a new person! Look what happened! Now they'll be watching us even closer!"

12. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014
    What no one knee is R2 is the real leader of the Rebellion, but no one would accept a droid in charge, so Mon Mothma stepped in as a regent.

Last edited: Oct 3, 2022
    Darth Caliban and Glitterstimm like this.
  13. Cos Palpatine

Cos Palpatine Jedi Knight star 3

Apr 5, 2022
    Yeah; agree as well. As much as I'd like it to be Bail I think this is probably the case. I also think Luthen is going to be killed off too, eventually. And then Cassian :p

14. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Dude, spoiler much?!! [face_shame_on_you]

15. Tuskin38

Tuskin38 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 15, 2010
  16. Ahsoka's Tano

Ahsoka's Tano Force Ghost star 7

Oct 28, 2014
    Still catching up with the daily binge-watching of the series. I'd have given this episode a 9/10 if I could. I've gotta say I'm certainly impressed by the overall dialogue in this series; especially compared to the other LA shows; it's really film-quality. Cassian is getting a crash course in the activities of the fledgling rebellion, whether he likes it or not. We get to see a live action Coruscant; post-Clone Wars era where we see Mon Mothma for the first time. I really like Stellan Skarsgård's character in this; he's a great actor overall. I'm not 100% sure what role Luthen has in the grand scheme of things, but I guess it'll play out eventually. Seems like a means to an end. The fact that he already has ties with Mothma suggests he's pretty important. As I expected in the previous episode, the Imperials will be playing more of a role in policing the planets in the galaxy rather than allowing the local security to continue enforcing the law. And while on the subject, it looks like that reprimanded cop may have some alternative role moving forward. I wonder if he'll eventually join the Rebellion just to spite the Empire.