main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

Andor Andor Episode 1.11 Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Nov 15, 2022.

?

Grade the Episode

Poll closed Nov 23, 2022.
  1. 10

15.5%
  2. 9

32.1%
  3. 8

32.1%
  4. 7

13.1%
  5. 6

1.2%
  6. 5

3.6%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. 2

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. 1

2.4%
  1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Episode 1.11!!
    -------------------------------------

Discussion of New Episodes - Rules
    (1) One of the mods will post each week's episode thread a day or two before it airs on Disney+.

(2) Official episode commentary may be posted in this episode thread.

(3) Discussion in the actual episode thread will be limited to that specific episode, NOT future episodes; past episodes may be referenced. Speculation based on released material is permitted.

(4) Andor episodes air on Wednesday on Disney+. Anyone who shares plot details about an episode before then must use spoiler tags. After that folks will begin discussing their reviews and thoughts without tags which will likely include spoilers. To anyone concerned about being spoiled before watching the episode it is your responsibility to avoid the thread until you have had your chance to view.

(5) All leaks and rumors must be spoiler tagged until they are either proven or disproven.

(6) Reviews for each episode may be posted once they have aired. One of the mods will add a grading poll to that episode's discussion thread.

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 16, 2022
  2. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    Maarva dies, my first Speculation!

3. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    “ Mero’s got Maarva in a brain zapper! She’s toast, nothing she can do! Syril’s just sitting there, ohh, I think he *likes* this!”

“This is it, Maarva’s! Wait, wait, what’s that?!? My Gawd, that’s KINO’S MUSIC!!!”

4. CloneBlooper

CloneBlooper Jedi Grand Master star 2

Dec 20, 2002
    I want to see Kino in a life preserver vest doggy paddling his way to freedom. Otherwise i'm cancelling my sub.

Amakul, Bor Mullet, Wolf43 and 3 others like this.
  5. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    Please. Most unconvincing character in the series.

6. my kind of scum

my kind of scum Force Ghost star 4

Mar 4, 2002
    I think my maarva-loving heart just broke into a million pieces.

7. CrazyOldJedi

CrazyOldJedi Chosen One star 6

Oct 29, 2000
    As did mine in the flashback.

8. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
    :::::Kino Loy crawls out of a subterranean coastal culvert, covered in mushroom sludge and seaweed:::::

Kino: "KEEF!!! There were TWO ways out!!! "
    Cassian: "Keef? I'm sorry, sir, I think you're confusing me with someone else. My name is Cassian."
    Kino: "Of course it is, mate! You never seemed like a Keef in the first place!
    Melshi: And I'm Melshi.
    Kino: Yes, that I already know.

Last edited: Nov 15, 2022
    CptEks, Amakul, Bor Mullet and 3 others like this.
  9. Darth Hood

Darth Hood Jedi Master star 1

Dec 23, 2015
    Will we find out more about Kenari?

10. Fin McCool

Fin McCool Jedi Master star 4

Apr 18, 2015
    I really, really dig the grounded nature of this show, but I could live with the novelty of something truly off the wall. Like, say, it's time for the newly promoted Syril to have his performance review, and it turns out his direct supervisor is Jar Jar Binks. Would I object to that? I don't think so!

More realistically, I have a feeling something is going to result in Cinna engaging the Ferrix storm trooper ranks this week.

11. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    I couldn't believe my eyes when Tantive IV burst through the clouds just as Kino was about to go down for third time, but when Ahsoka stood there framed in the light of the cargo bay door, looking from Kino's POV like an angel while she levitated him up to safety, and that wailing guitar version of Binary Sunset kicked off in the background, I just lost it and started bowing down like Wayne and Garth before Aerosmith, yelling DAVE YOU ARE A GOD!

12. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    After all the excitement of the previous 10 episodes and Kino's rescue by Ahsoka, at the start of this one, I was ready for the remaining 40 minutes of watching the bureaucrats quietly moving data from one screen to another.

So restful. So mindless. Definitely the calm before the explosive finale.

13. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
    ::::::Kino Loy finds a hidden kiosk on the platform with a red button that reads "HELP". He pushes it. A hologram pops up::::::

Galen Erso: "Escaped prisoner.....if you are watching this, perhaps there is a chance to save yourself. Perhaps there's a chance for you, if you're alive.... if you could have possibly found this kiosk..... to let you know that my love for you has never faded and how desperately I have missed you..... I mean.... my hope for your survival has never been stronger. Escaped prisoner.... my non-swimmable escaped prisoner..... I can't imagine what you think of me. If I ever get taken, I'll probably face some bitter truths. I'll probably be told Krennic will have you as well. As time will go by, I'll know that you are either still on the platform, or making your way to shore. I know that if I refuse to work, if I take my own life, it will only be a matter of time until Krennic realizes he no longer needs me to complete my project...... so I did the one thing nobody expected..... I lied. I learned to lie. Played the part of a beaten man resigned to the sanctuary of his work. I made myself indispensable, and all the while, I laid the groundwork of my revenge. We call it Narkina 5 Imperial Prison Complex. There is no better name, and the day is coming soon when you will be unleashed. I've placed a weakness, deep within the system, a flaw so small and powerful they will never find it. But, escaped prisoner, escaped prisoner, if you are listening, my beloved, so much of my life has been wasted. I try to think of you, only in the moments when I am strong, because the pain of not having you with your father, your mother, your family..... the pain of that loss is so overwhelming, I risk failing even now. It's just so hard not to think of you..... think of where you are.... escaped prisoner. The broom closet behind you.... that's the key.... that's the place I've laid your escape. It's well hidden, it's a spiral slide, and it's fast. You'll need the instructions.... the operational instructions for what is at the bottom of it. I know there's a complete instructional guide.... in the drink container underneath the seat of the jet ski at the bottom of the spiral slide. Any pressured twisting of the throttle handle will set off a chain reaction that will start up the entire engine."

14. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    The Emperor shows up, walks up to Kino and in a sinister tone says "I've got plans for you my friend, have you ever heard the tale of cloning on Exegol?"

15. IG-42

IG-42 Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 30, 2022
    Maarva for sure dies. How she goes out is the question.

I hope Cinta kills a bunch of Imperials, maybe even Dedra.

16. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    I would hazard a guess that Tigo's proposed hanging of Salman Paak awakens something within her, (given what happened to Clem) and she plants a bomb in the tunnel under the hotel the Imperials are using as their hq.

17. Glitterstimm

Glitterstimm Force Ghost star 6

Dec 30, 2017
    Kino - “Damn, how the heck am I getting out of this one? I’ve got control of the facility, I’ve got the phones, who can I call . . . Oh! Of course! Now, just plug in his number . . .”

Greef - “Friend! If you’re receiving this, it means you’re still alive!”

18. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    Kino will break out of another jail and all the prisoners will escape to an airfield but Kino will reveal that...he can't fly!!!

Sarge, Amakul and Fin McCool like this.
  19. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    I definitely did NOT expect Kino to show up with Babu Frik.

20. Pro Scoundrel

Pro Scoundrel New Films Expert At Modding Casual star 6 Staff Member Manager

Nov 20, 2012
    Episode 11 plot?

[​IMG]

21. dogprivilege

dogprivilege Jedi Master star 4

Dec 19, 2015
    This is my quarterly post that I think it's so silly they drop these in the middle of the night. HBO shows get sooo much buzz cause they drop at a normal time and everyone watches at the same time..

22. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    This show drops at 9am for me. Which is the middle of the morning. Also a weird time.

23. Generational Fan

Generational Fan Jedi Master star 4

Oct 21, 2015
    After months of eating that slop that comes out of his feeding tube and nozzle, I think episode 11 will focus solely on Cassian seeking a fast food joint that sells massive hamburgers. Cassian is definitely in the need of real food. Unfortunately for him, it will be Dedra's favourite take out place too and it will be a race to see who places their order the quickest and receives their food first. The tension between Cassian and Dedra will flow through to the kitchen as they berate the young staff by continuely yelling "hurry, hurry, I have to go!!!"

clone commander bossk likes this.
  24. whostheBossk

whostheBossk Force Ghost star 4

Apr 16, 2002
    I didn't expect Cassian and Melchi to swim to Scariff. This just retconned half of RO!

We could just have Kino fill Cassians role early in the movie as he'd work well with K2. Don't forget Wade flying his Airspeeder! Or have Kino replace Vader in the Bacta tank. Kino is so multi-Actorial.

clone commander bossk and Amakul like this.
  25. Lord-Skywalker

Lord-Skywalker Hangman Host/18X Wacky Wed Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Jul 8, 2002
    Kudos to the Gungans for getting Kino safely to shore.