main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE
  2. ATTENTION: All leaks and rumors MUST be spoiler tagged. Information from official sources or the big trades do NOT need to be tagged

Andor Andor Episode 1.12 (Season Finale!!) Discussion Thread (Spoilers Allowed)

Discussion in 'Star Wars TV- Current and Future Shows' started by Todd the Jedi , Nov 22, 2022.

?

Grade the episode

Poll closed Dec 7, 2022.
  1. 10

44.3%
  2. 9

30.9%
  3. 8

12.4%
  4. 7

7.2%
  5. 6

1.0%
  6. 5

1.0%
  7. 4

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 3

2.1%
  9. 2

1.0%
  10. 1

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. Todd the Jedi

Todd the Jedi Mod and Loving Tyrant of SWTV, Lit, & Collecting star 6 Staff Member Manager

Oct 16, 2008
    Episode 1.12!!
    -------------------------------------

Discussion of New Episodes - Rules
    (1) One of the mods will post each week's episode thread a day or two before it airs on Disney+.

(2) Official episode commentary may be posted in this episode thread.

(3) Discussion in the actual episode thread will be limited to that specific episode, NOT future episodes; past episodes may be referenced. Speculation based on released material is permitted.

(4) Andor episodes air on Wednesday on Disney+. Anyone who shares plot details about an episode before then must use spoiler tags. After that folks will begin discussing their reviews and thoughts without tags which will likely include spoilers. To anyone concerned about being spoiled before watching the episode it is your responsibility to avoid the thread until you have had your chance to view.

(5) All leaks and rumors must be spoiler tagged until they are either proven or disproven.

(6) Reviews for each episode may be posted once they have aired. One of the mods will add a grading poll to that episode's discussion thread.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited: Nov 29, 2022
  2. IG-42

IG-42 Jedi Knight star 2

Oct 30, 2022
    Will this season end with everyone on the run from the Empire, or will Cassian and crew get a victory and have some breathing room?

3. Lord-Skywalker

Lord-Skywalker Hangman Host/18X Wacky Wed Winner star 10 VIP - Game Winner VIP - Game Host

Jul 8, 2002
    Will we get to see Syril eating his breakfast one last time? Slurping down the last of the blue milk from his cereal bowl.

4. Darth Valkyrus

Darth Valkyrus Jedi Grand Master star 4

Apr 12, 2013
    Wow, Vader himself showing up to personally interrogate the captured Anto Kreegyr with a Force chokehold was not what I expected. :eek: Gilroy keeps surprising me.

rumblewagon likes this.
  5. Darth Hood

Darth Hood Jedi Master star 1

Dec 23, 2015
    That was a massive surprise, but not as cool as Jar Jar showing up with Kino

6. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
    I loved the scene when the ISB was interrogating B with the help of a KX-series security droid, and while B's memory was being probed for intel on the whereabouts of Andor, B overrode the KX droid's OS in order to become K-2SO. That little droid did it! And that rampage he went on through the streets of Ferrix......
    HOLY......
    MOLY!!!

rumblewagon and Bor Mullet like this.
  7. DannyD

DannyD Jedi Master star 4

Dec 16, 2017
    An interesting choice to the finale to have the entire episode without dialogue...

Last edited: Nov 22, 2022
  8. clone commander bossk

clone commander bossk Ostrich Velocity Expert star 5

Nov 5, 2019
    I can't wait for 'The Adventures of Syril and B2-EMO' Coming to Disney Plus April 2023

9. BadAcrobat

BadAcrobat Jedi Master star 4

Apr 20, 2015
    I can not wait. Im 10000000% certain this will be another 10/10 episode. This series exceeded my desire and expectations from what I wanted a Star Wars show to do so far, it's bordering on ridiculous. Its my favorite Sci-Fi show I've ever watched....the Battlestar Galactica reboot and The Expanse make my top 3.

10. Siphonophore

Siphonophore Chosen One star 4

Nov 13, 2003
    So..... I'm guessing Uncle Harlo married into the Karn family, since he's a Hutt. Am I understanding that right?

Sarge, Bor Mullet, cwustudent and 3 others like this.
  11. Fredrik Vallestrand

Fredrik Vallestrand Force Ghost star 7

Jan 15, 2018
    One way out!

We will get a post credit scene just like with Mandalorian and Book of Boba Fett.

whostheBossk likes this.
  12. The Regular Mustache

The Regular Mustache Force Ghost star 6

Dec 22, 2015
    I'm going to miss watching this show week after week and talking about it with you all! The wait for season two is going to feel like eternity.

13. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    You were watching it on mute, it was quite an epic musical.

14. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Dr. Evazan and Ponda Baba bumping into Cassian on Ferrix and telling him to watch himself was peak Star Wars.

LedReader, Riv_Shiel, Sproj and 5 others like this.
  15. A Chorus of Disapproval

A Chorus of Disapproval Head Admin & TV Screaming Service star 10 Staff Member Administrator

Aug 19, 2003
    Who would have guessed Dr Evazan being given the death sentence in 12 systems would be shown by everyone in the ISB voting about him at their table?

16. Sarge

Sarge Chosen One star 10

Oct 4, 1998
    Gotta admit, when the Force ghosts of Maarva and Kino smiled at Cassian, I got a little teary-eyed. But why did they have to include Hayden? Sebastian Shaw should sue.

17. Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid

Jedi_Sith_Smuggler_Droid Force Ghost star 6

Mar 13, 2014
    Now that’s how to write your title character riding a Rancor.

I didn’t see it coming but when it does happen it made perfect sense and I recognize it’s been telegraphed since the first three episodes.

SHOW STOPPER

The rancor has never looked so real or been so scary.

Poor Dedra. I guess she’s going to look like the Phantom of the Opera next season. Good fake outs with Saw not requiring robot limbs by the episodes end.

The tease for next season was good.

DurararaFTW, Sproj and rumblewagon like this.
  18. rumblewagon

rumblewagon Force Ghost star 4

Sep 24, 2004
    LOVED Baby Yoda showing up at the last minute using the Force to save Cassian! But I'm not clear on how he knew to show up on Ferrix or how he knew the rebels would be in trouble? Did he see it through the Force? The post credit scene with Moff Gideon looking at the hologram of Baby Yoda and Cassian fleeing into hyperspace sets up Season 2 so well! I can't wait!

19. Crimson_Guard975

Crimson_Guard975 Jedi Master star 1

Sep 17, 2014
    I loved that flashback where the younger, digitally de-aged Luthen tells a 12-year old Han Solo: "The galaxy is a rough place kid. If you want to survive, there's one simple rule you gotta follow: Always be the one that shoots first."

DurararaFTW, Sproj and Sarge like this.
  20. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    Hey I heard this episode has a post credits scene so heads up about that

Etav Byx and CampOfSorgan like this.
  21. Crimson_Guard975

Crimson_Guard975 Jedi Master star 1

Sep 17, 2014
    It answers certain questions about the parts that the Narkina 5 prisoners were assembling.

CampOfSorgan likes this.
  22. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Such a bold choice to start the episode with Admiral Raddus’ morning routine of eating fish cereal, fighting, and winning.

23. Darth_Accipiter

Darth_Accipiter Force Ghost star 5

Feb 2, 2015

LedReader, Bor Mullet and Sarge like this.
  24. Sproj

Sproj Jedi Master star 4

Mar 18, 2019
    So...he's a cannibal?

Bor Mullet likes this.
  25. Jedi Knight Fett

Jedi Knight Fett Chosen One star 10

Feb 18, 2014
    No. Just morally bad. It’s like humans eating a monkey. Is it eating your own mind? No. Is it as close as you can get without actually eating a human. Yes.