main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Angel's Plight (Au...Padme, Anakin, Obi-Wan, OC...now Han, Leia & Luke) Updated 1/29/06

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by Amidala22, Aug 6, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Moff_D

Moff_D Jedi Master star 5

Aug 3, 2002
    Raisin' the thread. ;)

2. Amidala22

Amidala22 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 20, 1999
    Chapter 25

Unnatural shadows turn the sky of Coruscant into an unnerving black. A nice intimidation tactic that will cause fear to all but those of the strongest hearts and of course the Jedi. The shadows reveal only the silhouettes of invading ships and the figures going impossibly from roof top to platform to roof. The darksiders, the Sith, have arrived and the battle is about to begin?

Screaming over the sound of the chaos, Jedi try to gather together for the fight ahead of them. Most of the Jedi children have been evacuated, and the rest are coming along. Each group around the entire capital of Coruscant is coming-including the little group lead by Padme Amidala Skywalker?

?HURRY!!! WE?RE RUNNING OUT OF TIME!!!? one Jedi with silver eyes and hair yells with urgency. He is racing towards the first generation of Jedi prophecy, as he shouts a warning to his fellow Jedi. Arritin, Anakin, Obi-Wan, Ali, Thimos, and Sariana immediately race over to him.

?Sylin!!! What?s happening?!? Ali cries, as they halt in front of the elvish human Jedi. He gulps and says,

?Time is short?and not all of the children have been a counted for. We have already sent transports ahead to the rendezvous point, but what about the rest of us? Your children???

?None of ours has been evacuated?for some reason we cannot allow them to leave without us,? Sariana says, her eyes filled with worry. Thimos swallows hard and nods with agreement before adding,

?The second generation is impossibly activating their own special powers.?

?WHAT?????!!!!!!!? Everyone stares at him. He looks back and says why can?t they feel it. Only Arritin is not surprised, and the others look to him. He looks at each one in turn before his eyes go out of focus. He suddenly turns around and to race towards the Senate building, his eyes still look beyond what is before him. Sylin looks at the others before rushing after him.

The others follow close on his heels, desperately trying to catch up with Arritin.

?Arritin! Where are you going?? Sylin yells, as Ali and Sariana shout say loudly in unison,

?Arritin, you crazy boy!!! Where do you think you?re going?! Alone to!!!?

?I?m not going alone. You?re following me remember?? He answers with a far away voice. Thimos cries,

?What are you ?seeing???

?Can you give us a hint?? Anakin says, as they leap across the gap between the platforms heading to the senate building. The Jedi are moving incredibly fast at their rate and are doing gravity defying leaps from the platforms-especially when leaping to the bottom of the Jedi temple and to the nearest building hundreds of feet away!!!!

Sylin matches them pace for pace since he too is one of the chosen, though he is not part of the main group. He and seven other Jedi support the main seven-Arritin, Anakin, Padme, Obi-Wan, Arritin, Ali, Sariana, and Thimos. These fifteen are the first generation of Jedi prophecy.

The second generation is different, though. All three of the generation have supporting groups and each one is bigger than the first, but the second generation is special. The second generation is the most powerful of the generations and will not fall until the very end of the prophetic text recorded within the records that Arritin and Ali carried away two months ago.

Each one still has a few records on them-just data disks now. Unfortunately, though, out of all the information within the library and the artifacts that haven?t been taken are still with the temple. Luckily, that number is so minuscule. Twenty-one data disks, five ancient lightsabers, six crystals of light that are the size of your palm, and the last bottle of water from the room of a thousands fountains.

The Jedi were able to use their powers to capture some of the water and force the rest to the inner crust-protected from all evil. The water is precious?beyond precious. It?s properties have unimaginable side effects on force-sensi

3. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    I DON'T KNOW! WHY IS EVERYBODY HEADING FOR THE SENATE BUILDING?

:p

C'mon, what are these crazy kids up to? Weird little Jedi folk.
    They're up to something I'd wager. ;)

4. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Moffy i'd say so [face_devil]

More on the Waaaayyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!!!!!!!!!

5. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Okay, here's a little tibbit to get everyone thinking........

Chapter 26

Interlude

Darkness is falling upon the galaxy and the battle for all worlds is about to begin. The consequences of this war will decide the fate of the Center Dimension. If the Center Dimension falls?everything is lost in the vast emptiness of nonexistence within the evil darkness.

Not only does the War of the Force and all battles begin, but the fight for life begins as well. Now setting the stage, the Center Dimension charges towards its destiny, the fate of the universe, and the endless conflict of good verses evil.

The Battle of the Dimensions is coming and WILL come to past, no matter what.

There is no choice?

The time has come.

Really short I know, but you'll see where it ties in.

Already have the next chapter half done. You'll probably have it tomorrow. Morningish?

~*Amilight

6. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Why do I doubt that? :p

But yes, a short but intriguing post... ;)

7. shadesaw

shadesaw Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 13, 2003
    Niiiiiice!!!

8. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Well it's not morningish, but it's here...

Take that Moffy 8-}

Chapter 27

Flying from building to building, the first generation wonders why Arritin is heading towards the senate building. Where is he taking them?!

?Arritin! Why are we, and everyone else, going towards the senate? Haven?t they already evacuated it?? Thimos screams over the roar of the wind. The wind is slicing into these seven Jedi because these crazy young adults are over two thousand feet from the nearest level of the surface of Coruscant. The elvish Jedi says nothing, but he continues on. His eyes still focused beyond the normal realm of vision, and the others begin to worry.

Ali?s tiger striped hair blows all around her and in annoyance she tries to tie it back. Sylin tries to keep up with the group but he?s not use to the death defying leaps. Eyes wide he looks at his fellow elvish human Jedi. First in surprise and puzzlement at Sariana, and together they both stare at Arritin, who seems to be lost in another world.

?Enough!? Obi-Wan cries, when they can see the senate building. ?Arritin!!! What is going on?!?
    ?Where are we going-in the main senate chamber?? Sylin asks, as they leaps to another platform. Anakin adds,
    ?Everyone?s been evacuated, haven?t they??

?No, there?s still people in there but I don?t think they?re suppose to be in there?.? Sylin answers quietly. ?Almost all of them are cold??

?What do you mean by cold?!? Ali screams at him over the wind, which is whipping around and through them. Sylin looks at her in surprise, but Arritin is the one who answers her question.

?The Sith and their followers/allies are within the senate building now. It is a race to get to the coded records and it is the first battle sight. Don?t worry, I have a plan to get to the records first!? Arritin says, his eyes still focused on something in the distance-no still in another realm. He must be seeing the future still, but isn?t?.

The future always in motion?

?I?m not seeing the future-well not all of it?? Arritin tells the others, as they begin the last set of gravity-defying leaps. ?I?m seeing what?s happening now or??

?Or close to it. I get it,? Ali says, smiling at her husband. Sylin and Obi-Wan nod, and the others continue to have invisible question marks above their heads.

?The senate building is dark, and the twilight out here isn?t helping the atmosphere to be real friendly either,? Thimos mutters to himself, though the others hear him quite clearly-being the Jedi that they are. The others don?t reply but watch Arritin lead them to the third top most platform of the senate building. Everyone looks at him questioningly. Anakin begins,
    ?Arritin, what-??

?This will lead us down a passage way that leads directly to the main chambers. If we swing down one of the connecting ones, we can parallel through a very little used passage?? Arritin explains. Ali raises an eyebrow at her husband and says dryly,
    ? Little used passage way??

?What is it a secret passageway or something?? Thimos asks and starts, when Arritin gives him a bright grin. Obi-Wan sighs, Sylin rolls his eyes, Sariana grins, Ali?s eyebrows raise, and Anakin laughs.

?What?re guys waiting for? Arritin let?s go!? Anakin says eagerly. Sylin and Obi-Wab grab him, when Anakin starts to enter the building and ask him why isn?t his mental shields up. ?Uh?oops??

Arritin laughs softly and everyone turns around to see if he?s still with them. His head is down and he moves ahead of them. Anakin immediately joins him and the door and the two of them begin breaking in. Sariana mutters how she would be just worried if the senate found out they were breaking in, but she really concerned if the Sith find out they?re breaking in.

Obi-Wan smiles at her and says to keep her mental shields strong and let her worry about keeping them invisible in the Force.

?Ow!? Anakin hisses. Arritin whispers back,
    ?Told you so!?
    ?Sorry th

9. shadesaw

Jan 13, 2003
    UPPPPPPP!!!!!!

10. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Its good Twilight. :)

Take that Sylin! :p

Moving along. I'm still curious to see what exactly what is going on...interesting. Yes, interesting. ;)

11. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Shadesaw Thanks!

Moffy :D Thanks as always

*heh...heh...heh*

Wait 'til you guys see what's going to happen next... [face_devil]

More on the wayyyyyy!!!!

~*Amilight

12. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Upsy daisy ;)

13. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    I like the way that the characters have a bit of fun even in a dangerous situation. I also enjoy the sense of approaching apocalypse that your stories have, Twilight. It's quite chilling, but also gives great atmosphere. :)

14. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Thanks all for waiting-sorry for the delay. I had hopes of getting this up Saturday but electricall storms came just to spite me!!!! :mad:

Moffy Thanks!!! Here's the post for you!!! :D
    Tahi Glad that you could come back!!! Miss ya! & Thanks so much... [face_blush]

~************************************~

Chapter 28

Upper level platforms, near Senate Building, Coruscant

Skidding across a platform in between the Jedi temple and the High-class residential areas, two little Jedi initiates run as fast as they can. The wind slices through them, being two thousand feet up, and blows their little cloaks behind them. The young girl?s blue banged, black hair swings in braids behind her and the boy?s golden twin red striped hair flows around his little face.

They feel that the first generation is in the senate building, but that is NOT the main battleground. Both of these little children can see their parents before the four adult Jedi go off to the major confrontation. Of course, that is if they survive this battle.

Entering the Jedi temple through one of the midway platforms, the two little Jedi rush towards some of their four Jedi parents? friends. These Jedi are also at Master level and have the ability to help the first generation of Jedi prophecy, as well as the powerful second generation.

?Hurry, Karina!!!? Theo cries as he takes lead. Karina quickly catches up to him and says,
    ?I?m coming; I?m coming!!! Where are they?!?
    ?How should I know? Don?t you??
    ?Think about it, Theo. Would I be asking you if I knew??
    ?Uh?whoops.?

?Um?why do I have a feeling that ?whoops? wasn?t referring to my comment?? Karina says, staring at Theo, who nods speechlessly. Karina slips in front of him, protectively, and looks at the problem. Her face goes pale, and she turns to meet Theo eyes. They look back in front of them then back at each other.

Instantly, they scream and begin running away?

Inner passage from vacant platform, Senate Building, Coruscant

Entering the dark passageway, the Jedi become unnaturally silent to keep themselves unnoticed. Hopefully, the Sith will not realize they are there until it is too late.
    ?Quickly, this way,? Arritin says in the darkness. Luckily, they?re all Jedi and do not have to see with their eyes but with the Force.

Moving around a corner they go right, follow Arritin about 100 meters, turn left then continue walking straight for about five minutes. Coming to a halt, Arritin motions everyone to complete silence-no talking, no loud moving, et al.

//Arritin? // Anakin says before the others literally cut him off. Mental conversations are off limits as well, since the Sith must have no reason to suspect Jedi have entered the building. The Jedi deftly move down the passage quietly and swiftly. They make no sound as they run down the hallway, and they know they are almost to their goal. Just a bit further, just a bit further.

Suddenly to their surprise, the Jedi feel Sith directly above them, who are also heading in the same direction. Obi-Wan thinks with dread? //Have they discovered us or found out where the records are? //

Arritin immediately starts running faster, and the group comes up to a paneled door, paneled with wood that is, though there is metal underneath. A code is needed to get in and everyone looks at Arritin, eyes have close. His eyes snap open, and he keys in a ten symbol digit code. The opens and the Jedi gasp as they look inside the large dimly lit room.

Within is thousands of records/data pads and ther eis no way they could carry all of them to safety. Also there is a feeling of evil surrounding them, and the Jedi know their presence is about to be discovered.

?How will we get all of these away from the Sith?? Anakin cries, but no one has an answer. After a moment an idea hits everyone but Arritin. Everyone looks at him and smiles. They ask hopefully,
    ?Can you make your special ability work? All we need is for the records to be transported out by your f

15. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
  16. shadesaw

Jan 13, 2003
    Thought it is good. Uppp again.

17. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Well, anytime you want to up the tension just throw in some kids in distress. ;)

Teleportation, eh? Let's see how well Arritin does. Couldn't be any worse than Twilight in the lounge, huh? :D :p

18. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Thank you!!!

shadesaw Glad you like :)

Moffy Thanks...yes distress...
    Karina and Theo better be running with what I sent after them. [face_devil]

Teleportation? Arritin's had it for awhile-he should be ok. Not like my experience...which you affected!!!! 8-}

More is on the way!!!!

~*Amilight

19. kasiaskywalker

kasiaskywalker Jedi Youngling star 3

May 1, 2002
  20. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    I'll second that ;)

21. Tahi

Tahi Jedi Knight star 5

Jun 8, 2002
    Ah, a cliffie! I'm curious to see exactly how Arritin teleports all those records. Can he teleport a whole room? Or could he teleport the other Jedi into the room to defend it?

22. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Kasia :D
    Moffy Thanks!!! More coming!

Tahi!!! Hi, & who knows? Yet... [face_mischief]

Later "today" (for me it's a little after 12:30am the 16th) I'll update everything!

Thanks again & UP!

~*Amilight

23. Amidala22

Jun 20, 1999
    Thanks everyone!!!!

Here's the next one...a little short...sorry.

~*~*~*~*~*~
    Chapter 29

Resident Complex, Inner Court near Jedi Temple, Coruscant

Creeping down the hall of the twelfth floor, Padme leads the little group of children that includes her own, slowly down the main corridor. She continuously motions them to silence, and soon leads them to a lift on the eastern view side of the building.
    ?Hurry. Quiet now,? the former senator and semi-force sensitive says calmly. The Jedi and non-Jedi children follow her silently, understanding the vital need for stealth. The little group slips down a dim, lavishly decorated hallway and runs down to the moving walkway.

Though easily managing to get through the apartment complex silently, all of them have a sense of dread growing on their minds-especially the Jedi and the Jedi ones with a secret?

Inside Emergency Panic Intelligence Center, Senate Building, Coruscant

Taking a deep breath, Arritin closes his eyes and reaches out towards the room he?s in and the Jedi Temple. The others look apprehensively at him, but immediately turn their attention back to the Sith, who are slowly closing on their position. Soon they will have to leave in order to keep this place a secret, but they have to safely get the records away in any case. The Sith and their ?empire? must not, at all cost, be able to gather the records of the Republic that has lasted for 26,000 years.

Sensing the nearest of the Sith, everyone but Arritin readies themselves for battle. Arritin, unaware of their efforts, continues to concentrate. He can feel?he can feel?touch?almost?

?Okay, everyone let?s move out! We must divert them away from this place,? Sariana says calmly. The others nod and Ali adds,
    ?We must fight the Sith while Arritin does his thing with the files.?
    ?And what if he can?t teleport?? Anakin asks, voicing the question they all feared. No one answers that question, and all of them rush out the door. They only pause the close the door tightly and to warn Arritin of their departure.
    //Arritin?//
    ?I know. No go away and lead them away so I teleport the records.?
    //But-?//
    ?Your faith in me is amazing,? Arritin says sarcastically before saying, ?get going. I must concentrate?oh be careful there?s at least ten near you.?
    //Thanks!//

The voices fade away into the back of his mind and Arritin focuses all his power to connect the Force signatures of the very different parts of Coruscant.

A glow appears around him and a wind picks up in the lonely dimly lit room. Winds swirl around him, throwing up his cloak and hair, and Arritin?s eyes suddenly flash open. His eyes glow blue before turning silver and white, and everything, including him, disappears.

24. shadesaw

Jan 13, 2003
    Arrrrr!!!!!

25. Moff_D

Aug 3, 2002
    Arhh, this post be short says I. :p

'Tis fine as it be anyway. But what sort of ghost be this Arritin, disappearin' and all?
    Out with it, 'fore I make ye walk the plank!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.