main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Animated Draft II: Osaka is watching you sleep. Congrats Shurron!

Discussion in 'Archive: Census and Games' started by EmpireForever, Jul 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Shadow_of_Durron

Shadow_of_Durron Jedi Knight star 6

May 2, 2003
    Heh. Haha... hehehe... HAHAHAHA[face_laugh]HAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This should be fun.

2. Zizz

Zizz Jedi Master star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    So what are we looking at here, some sort of baseball/wrestling freakshow? Or are the fights just taking place in the middle of a baseball field in the middle of the game, with the umpire refereeing both games simultaneously? Anyone? EF? Chim? Shurron?

Yak?

3. The_Chim

The_Chim Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jul 16, 2001
    Durron put some more exclamation points in there, we didn't quite get the point.

I'll take the 'in the middle of' option, thanks.

4. The Loyal Imperial

The Loyal Imperial Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Nov 19, 2007
    This would probably be a good time for that Kayura argument.

5. Axle-Starweilder

Axle-Starweilder Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jan 6, 2005
    there's some pretty good fights that happen in the middle of a baseball field in no more heroes. and fever looks like travis touchdown too.

6. Shadow_of_Durron

May 2, 2003
    Yeah... I know. Hence me saying that this should be fun. Obviously I have some stuff to say on this. :p Gotta give me some time, though.

And yeah, I really wish I'd gotten to this sooner. Just the fact that I'm the one being asked to defend my guys here seriously gives me the chuckles.

Also, !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

7. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    I'm sure he was just telling you to post for the Ronin turds to make you happy Durron because we all know how much you have wanted to make people actually care about those two now.

8. Shadow_of_Durron

May 2, 2003
    [image=http://www.yannone.org/BlogPics/SadBaby.jpg]

9. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    Yeah that's about the level of response I was expecting.

10. Shadow_of_Durron

May 2, 2003
    [image=http://204.13.166.60/content/pic/d5282007/too_ashamed.jpg]

11. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    Ranma is pretty beast in here and Happosai >>> Ranma, at least and probably more >>>. He is THE Grand Master of Anything Goes Martial Arts and apparently is possessed by some evil spirit of battle that is one of the reasons he is so beast AND so perverted. That perversion actually fuels his power, ironically enough. So that 'weakness' will actually fuel his rage here. Happ's gonna wanna grope all over Lady Whats Her Face, and chances are Ryo won't like that much so he will try and get between them then Happosai won't like that so BAM he unleashes.

Happosai's Character Profile gives a nice over view of some of his powers. And it has a nice cheesy narration, for Zizz of course.

That video shows it better than I can tell you but I figured I should do something for Happ here myself. Anyway it shows how fast can dodge attacks and just move around, easily evading punches thrown by Ranma who can punch a few hundred times a second. His ability to stop an attack with just one finger, be it a projectile or hand to hand attacks, or immobilize his target with the very same touch. He can can sap the power from his opponents reducing them to child like strength with another technique, and is only reversible by another technique so it doesn't just ware off by itself.

He can unleash his own immense battle aura that takes the form of a giant sky-scrapper sized Dragon, or he can cause himself to grow to giant size with equally giant power and strength also that size. Happ can use his concentrated Chi blasts for attack or block. Infinite Happ Fire bombs that he is able to manipulate the size and power of. Endurance enough to rip through a town and one shot Taro's monster form after Ranma and his gang fought with him and had little impact. Or to put up with all those ladies trampling him and being punted into the high atmosphere time and time again. Then again he can always go invisible with his Dimensional warp, which he will be likely to use to spy on and grope the Lady here with, then...well I went over that in the first part of my post. I'd love to take the time and go in depth with all these techniques and the truck load of others he's got but I don't want to bore you guys. So I'll just leave it to...

He's got some nice moves. I think some respect for him might have been overlooked in some other matches, namely last match but I don't care about that. I just care about him spanking this trump over his knee like he should. WHAT A HAUL HAPPOSAI, WHAT A HAUL!

EDIT: I'll post more if the judges need it, I know EF loves him some Ranma so I am sure he knows what I am talking about and even more than what I said. But for now I need to go study for my Spanish and CompSci Exams tomorrow. I'll be around tonight though, on and off.

12. The Loyal Imperial

Nov 19, 2007
    Excellent argument, The_Chim, thank you. Does the opposition wish to take the floor?

13. Zizz

Zizz Jedi Master star 4

Dec 29, 2005
    The opposition was last seen sulking in the corner. The_Chim was that good.

14. EmpireForever

EmpireForever Force Ghost star 8

Mar 15, 2004
    I will judge today, but no time at the moment.

15. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004

Ryo Sanada trumped with Ladu Kayura (Ronin Warriors)
    Vs.
    Happosai (Ranma 1/2)

Forgive me for my ignorance of Kayura. You have been promising to expose her for some time, and it hasn't happened. I am still very impressed by the trump. This is very close, and anything you could provide when you get a minute would be nice, but from what I've seen, I like Happosai. But, yeah, any time you're ready to impress me with her this one is still open.

Happosai

16. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    Look out! Nothing like a judgment against you to spark some discussion.

17. Shadow_of_Durron

May 2, 2003
    Ugh. Yeah, I'm gonna try (again) to free up some time tonight. One thing's for sure, though, it's gonna have to be the abridged version. And if that costs me, it costs me. Whatev.

18. The Loyal Imperial

Nov 19, 2007
    It's interesting how things seem to go in that order. I'll judge a little later on tonight.

19. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    And here I was thinking that you had this monumental post for them already made up since round one and were just waiting for a time to drop it on us Durron.

20. The Loyal Imperial

Nov 19, 2007
    Judgements for the night.

I agree with EF. The trump is impressive, but Happosai impresses me a bit more.

21. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    Oops. I didn't put wins in last time.

Anyway, I'll just put it after the names of the characters. 10!

Chang Wufei/Altron Gundam trumped with Heero Yuy/Wing Gundam Zero 1
    Vs.
    Killy (Blame!) 1

22. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    Killy is the perfect Gundam buster himself but usually it's one-on-one, so two of them and these two specifically? Hmmm. Well idunno, I think he's got what it takes but I doubt anyone else does.

EDIT: I will be glad once, or if, you get a hold of that series and give it a run EF.

23. EmpireForever

Mar 15, 2004
    Yeah, actually, I don't think he has enough here. Trump

24. The_Chim

Jul 16, 2001
    Yeah I figured as much, it's like I said.

25. Dom_Perignon

Dom_Perignon Jedi Knight star 3

Jun 11, 2006
    Yep, I don't think Killy has enough to take down these two mechs in particular either. So I agree with EF.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.