main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Tidewater, VA Announcement of Event Coordinator

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by Jason-TA, Oct 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Jason-TA

Jason-TA Jedi Youngling

Sep 3, 2015
    Posted Sep 22 on Facebook:

"Good afternoon,

In TA, we pride ourselves in organizing events and activities that appeal to you all, such as our monthly meetings, and 1 day mini-cons. We also try to give back to our community through charitable events and activities such as charity walks.

We want to make TA a nice family oriented social group where you can meet others that share your love and fascination with all different fandoms, not just Star Wars. While Star Wars is what created the TA and will always be one of the main influences, we will be broadening the club and looking for you and others to share their fandoms with us.

TA is not about costumes and they are not a requirement to be a member here. You just have to have a love of a geeky fandom and what to have fun with other like-minded individuals.

To help coordinate these fun meetings and other such non-costumed events, I have asked Vanessa Pilkington Townsend, to be our Event Coordinator. As a long standing member of TA, Vanessa has shown passion and dedication to the TA through the years. I look forward to working with her as we plan fun activities and outings for you.

Please help me congratulate Vanessa on her position."

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.