main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Speculation Announcements Discussion - NSA Edition

Discussion in 'Star Wars: New Films - No Spoilers Allowed' started by citizenmilton, Aug 10, 2013.

1. Echo-07

Echo-07 Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2012
    Firstly, the only thing I hoped for by way of announcements was a "confirmation" of the BIG 3.

Secondly, I do think Disney owes the fans something by way of confirmation (IE Announcement) because of all the rumors circulating; Carrie Fisher's 3 confirmations that were denied. The fans deserve some clarification in this regard.

Lastly, as Garth Maul {"Party on Garth"} aptly put it Disney sold tickets based on the Live Action Panel with LFL presence. Then Disney quickly stated they "had nothing to announce." NOT cool. Also, like Garth said, I won't cry over it, but for fans that paid to be there I sympathize.

2. dolphin

dolphin Chosen One star 5

Nov 5, 1999
    I don't know what to make of this..
    11SEP/130
    Production Weekly – Issue 863 – Thursday, September 12, 2013 / 173 listings – 35 pages
    http://www.productionweekly.com/

[​IMG]
    “12 Monkeys”, “22 Jump Street”, “400 Boys”, “The After”, “Alone”, “Amends" (aka “Resentment”), “Angel Investors”, “Ant-Man”, “The Architect”, “Assassination Of A Citizen”, “Atlantis”, “Avenge Me, Bro”, “Barely Lethal”, “Beautiful Jim Key”, “Believe”, “Best Boy”, “Better Call Saul”, “Beyond The Green Inferno”, “Big News From Grand Rock" (aka “Fit To Print”), “Blackbird”, “The Boy Next Door”, “Boys In The Boat”, “Breakdown At 17”, “Broad City”, “Brotherly Love”, “Business Trip”, “Butcher Holler”, “Captain Carew’s Colossal Intergalactic Alien Zoo”, “Chaos Walking”, “Chop Shop”, “Complications”, “Country Crush”, “Cowboy Ninja Viking”, “The Cowboys”, “Crawlspace”, “Crimson Peak”, “Da Blood Of Jesus”, “Daddy's Home”, “Dak Tandy’s”, “A Daughter's Nightmare”, “Death Pact”, “The Defining Moment”, “The Dig”, “Divide & Conquer”, “Dominion”, “Enemy Of Man”, “Everest”, “Expiration”, “Face Of An Angel”, “The Fairly Odd Summer”, “The Fall Guy”, “Fatrick”, “Fearless”, “Flash”, “Focus”, “The Forger”, “Franny”, “G”, “The Gabby Douglas Story”, “The Gambler”, “Geostorm”, “Get On Up”, “The Giver”, “The Good Sister”, “The Good Witch's Wonder”, “H.R.”, “Hacker”, “Halt & Catch Fire”, “Heroes 4 Sale”, “The Holiday Letter”, “Holland, Michigan”, “A Hologram For The King”, “Horrible Bosses 2”, “Hotel 33”, “The Humbling”, “I Am Chippendales”, “I Dream Of Gene”, “Incarnate”, “The Interview”, “Isa”, “June In January”, “Jurassic World“ (aka "Jurassic Park 4”), “Kane”, “The Keys To The Street”, “Kid Around”, “Killer Women”, “King Of Cocaine”, “Kirby Buckets" (aka “Kirby Gates”), “La Apocalypse”, “La Vida Robot”, “The Last Witch Hunter”, “The Last Word”, “Life”, “Life Itself”, “The Listener”, “The Loss Of Nameless Things”, “Love Is Dead”, “Maggie”, “Magnitude 9”, “The Man With Kaleidoscope Eyes”, “Manglehorn”, “Matthew 21”, “Max Steel”, “The Mayor Of Mars”, “Men, Women And Children”, “Midnight Sun”, “The Midnight Swim”, “Miss India America”, “Momentum”, “The Money”, “More Than I Know”, “Mozart In The Jungle”, “My Old Lady”, “Mystery Girls”, “Nasty Baby”, “Night At The Museum 3”, “Nightcrawler”, “Oliver, Stoned.”, “Olympia”, “The Origins Of Wit And Humor”, “Ouija”, “Outlaws Inc.”, “Penny Dreadful”, “Phantom Halo”, “Polaris”, “The Porcupine”, “Power”, “Pride”, “The Prince”, “Queen & Country”, “Queen Of The Desert”, “Rake”, “The Reach”, “Remedy”, “Sand Castle”, “The Secret”, “The Sector”, “Self/Less”, “Sensitive Skin”, “The Shadows”, “Shivers”, “Sicario”, “Silver Skies”, “Sleeping With Other People”, “A Slight Trick Of The Mind”, “Slow West”, “Somnia”, “The Sound And The Fury”, “Star Wars Episode VII” (aka "Foodles"), “Step Up 5” (aka "Step 5"), “Strange Blood”, “Student Body”, “Swamp Terror”, “The Swimmer”, “Terminator”, “Tom Of Finland”, “Trouble With Women”, “Unbroken”, “Untitled Benh Zeitlin Project”, “Untitled Cameron Crowe Project" (aka “Deep Tiki”), “Untitled Grammer / Lawrence Project”, “Untitled Holden Layfield Project”, “Untitled Sean Jablonski Project” (aka "Neil, Inc."), “The Veil”, “Vow Of Violence”, “The Wannabe”, “Weightless”, “While We’re Young”, “Wild”, “Work Mom”, “Wyse Streets”, “Your Voice In My Head”, “Z For Zachariah”

Jedi Knight Fett likes this.
  3. jasman

jasman Administrator Emeritus star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Aug 29, 1998
    That's exactly what happened with the PT. Everyone had so many unrealistic expectations, mostly by EU fanboys who insisted the PT HAD TO include EU elements, when in reality GL pretty much ignored the EU when he wrote HIS movies. The same thing is going to happen this time, and again, the EU fans will be up in arms about it. Sucks to be them, I guess.

4. GGrievous

GGrievous Jedi Grand Master star 5

Nov 6, 2005
    Legit copy/paste :p