main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Annual Picnic

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by Valhalla, Aug 31, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valhalla

Valhalla Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 26, 2006
    I haven't been able to make the meetings in a while and no one has posted what has happened at the meetings. Are we having the Annual Picnic this year?

2. TheSimi

TheSimi Jedi Youngling star 1

Feb 17, 2008
    Yes.....No.....ummmm well maybe.
    It was discussed at the last meeting, but no date has been set yet due to several conflicts. As far as I know, we're still looking for a good weekend that will work for the most people. Is there one that's better for you?

3. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Hey Guys,
    I haven't gotten a chance to plan one this year so we'll just focus on our 5th anniversary next sept in 2010. Thursday is our actual 4th anniversary, and I have to say we've come a very long way. Personally, I can't put a price on all the amazing friendships I've developed through the club these last 4 years, its been life changing. On a club level, we have given our members oppurtunities that they might never had the chance to do such as meet sw celebs, costume, making fanfilms, prob building, the list goes on.
    But the best part of the last 4 years is that we've spread our love for sw across our community which is what being in a fanforce is all about.
    So instead of a picnic this year, why don't we share some thoughts or a favorite ff memory right here.
    Thanks for a great 4 years everybody, here's to many more!

4. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I would love to attend this and possibly bring some Hoosier Alliance members too.

5. jedimika

jedimika FanForce Chapter Rep star 4

Apr 2, 2008
    Congratulations on 4 years guys! Here's to Paducah Celebration September 2010!

6. TK8049

TK8049 Jedi Youngling star 2

Feb 3, 2006
    Mace vs. Obi has got to be one the greatest debates in STAR WARS history and I believe we were the first ones to really put it out there.......Mace is still winning by the way.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.