main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Another Galaxy

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by DarthMarly, Sep 20, 2016.

1. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    DarthMarly -- [face_dancing] [face_dancing] SQUEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! I love Zeah and the world she lives on, the culture, the warmth of community, and I am so happy Obi-Wan found joy and love and serenity there! Big time irony that Anakin berated him for giving everything up "for a woman" :p Yikes, but I do not so do not trust this Zolti character. [face_worried] He's like a snake-oil salesman [face_laugh] -- coming across all sincerity and joviality but underneath some scheme is definitely hatching. [face_thinking]

DarthMarly and AzureAngel2 like this.
  2. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    Sorry that I have been so busy of late, but this story was still at the back of my mind and this is why I take time to answer today.

“Your duty is to the Republic, Obi-Wan. To democracy,” Anakin interrupted.

These words echo exactly what Obi-Wan says to Anakin on Mustafar in the RotS movie. The brilliance of it is that your scene was the total opposite. Much more peaceful in location setting and tone of voice.

But I do worry for the wrong time turn that Anakin & his new companion took on the way back to Coruscant. But it seems that the Force wills it.

DarthMarly likes this.
  3. Darth_Drachonus

Darth_Drachonus Jedi Master star 3

Oct 4, 2005
    A sequel is definitely needed ^:)^

DarthMarly likes this.
  4. DarthMarly

DarthMarly Jedi Master star 1

May 10, 2010
    Thank you so much for reading! I'm glad you enjoyed the story. I don't have a sequel planned out yet, just some things in mind, mostly for Anakin. I liked developing Zolti, and I do love ancient Sith lore, so that would be fun to explore with Anakin. Perhaps when I'm done with my current story.

Thanks again! May the Force be with you.

AzureAngel2 likes this.