main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Discussion Anthology: News and Rumors (General Discussion Welcome)

Discussion in 'Archive: Disney Era Films' started by TtheForceHurts, Sep 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Leoluca Randisi

Leoluca Randisi Jedi Grand Master star 6

Jun 24, 2014
    Hopefully If It Is a Jabba film Jabba is mostly a practical puppet....

2. Django Fett

Django Fett Force Ghost star 5

Nov 7, 2012
    I think a blend of practical, animatronic fx for stationary scenes and for scenes where Jabba moves there needs to be some CG fx. Unless they can come up with a practical/animatronic Jabba that can realistically move.

Leoluca Randisi likes this.
  3. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    Obi-wan has no idea who Han is in A New Hope, so they can't be part of the BSGPTAC.

4. Bossk_Baby

Bossk_Baby Jedi Knight star 1

Apr 1, 2018
    Is it actually stated outright that Obi-Wan doesn’t know Solo in ANH? I know he plays coy when asked about Kessel Run etc. but he’s Kenobi he could have just been messing with him.

I know Solo introduces himself to Obi and Luke as if he’s never heard of them or met them, but I see no reason why Obi couldn’t have at least heard of Solo. He and Chewie seem to know each other (and have a mutual Jedi master friend).

My head speculation was that Obi gets mixed up indirectly with the BSGPTAC and never interacts directly with Solo, but he does with Fett, Jabba, Chewie, etc.

Anyway all kind of a mute point anyway. LFL is obviously going to shelve those movies or at least retool them.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5. Bor Mullet

Bor Mullet Force Ghost star 8

Apr 6, 2018
    I think Han’s “where did you dig up that old fossil?” is the final indicator that he doesn’t know Kenobi.

And I wouldn’t be so sure that these kinds of movies have been shelved.

Darth Smurf and Krueger like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.