main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Any friends remind you of SW characters?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Aurra_Glow, Aug 15, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Aurra_Glow

Aurra_Glow Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 28, 2001
    Do you have any friends, or anyone you know for that matter, that are strikingly similar to any SW characters? Here are some examples of mine.

My Best Friend- Salacious Crumb: Has the exact same laugh.

My Boss- Jabba the Hutt: Fat, cruel bastard that oggles at all the thin, young women around the workplace.

My Roommate- Chewie: Leaves hair everywhere, and speaks in howling jibberish.

My Father- Han Solo: Complete smartass that you can't help but love.

2. SmoovBillyDee

SmoovBillyDee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 2, 2002
    Actually, I had an English teacher whom we called the Emperor. If you took away her glasses (yes, it was a woman!) and gave her a dark robe with a hood, I kid you not, she would have looked just like the Emperor in ROTJ! Scary!

3. Aurra_Glow

Jul 28, 2001
    Did she hit you with force lightning when you didn't hand in your term paper on time?

4. SmoovBillyDee

Jul 2, 2002
    No, but we theorized that it could possibly happen. It's actually scary that you mentioned that because us students used to say the exact same thing. :D

5. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    HA! My best friend and I are writing a spoof in which we "cast" people from our school in various Star Wars roles. Like we have one history teacher who's short, tiny, and has a unique way of talking, so she's Yoda, another who's a real b$%&#* so she's Darth Vader (I like to call this one "an cailleach," which is Gaelic for "the hag") and one of the guys in our class who's slightly like Obi-wan. In fact, in our spoof, the Force is represented by a big disembodied voice in a box, and the voice is that of our principal. :D

6. Die_Jedi_Dogs

Die_Jedi_Dogs Jedi Master star 3

Jun 17, 2002
    Sadly I dont have any friends that remind me of Star Wars characters...although I do have a friend who bears an uncanny resemblance to Sergeant Slaughter.

7. ADMIRALSPUZZUM

ADMIRALSPUZZUM Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 13, 2002
    I have a friend whose mannerisms and walk remind me of Boba Fett actually. He speaks though.

8. DrunkenHobo

DrunkenHobo Jedi Youngling

Aug 15, 2002
    Why my ol buddy, there, Ralph. Yeeeup. Ol Ralph, he's like that there ol, uh... wassiname... Chewrocco, er, yeah... See, ol Ralph, he loss'is razor back somwhere b'tween Albker- uh, Albeqer... qui... Albacerqui 'n Tulsa... Still think that ol theiven Butch stoled it... Ol Butch, he was always a... a... um...

Wha was I sayin...?

Where's my whiskey?

9. SmoovBillyDee

Jul 2, 2002
  10. WormieSaber

WormieSaber Jedi Master star 5

Oct 22, 2000
    I'm working with a guy at my job who is 6'4 and looks to be dead ringer for Hayden/Anakin! I have actually imagined him with a padawan braid before. If he wore one, he'd look like him. Now, only if I could get him to the wear the leather Anakin attire ? ? :D

11. obi-wannabe_1138

obi-wannabe_1138 Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 31, 2002
    Oh also my best friend saw this guy working in a shoe store who, so she claims, looks just like Anakin.

12. Light_Side

Light_Side Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2002
    I...

I...

I got nothing.

13. AOTCStarwchic

AOTCStarwchic Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 25, 2002
    My sister-Jar Jar Binks

My father-Boba Fett

Class Friend- C-3PO (talks a lot.ear-muffs please!)

My best friend-Wicket the Ewok (very short)

Me-Padme or Leia (Kind grin and always worries about others instead of myself)

14. YoungPadawanLearner

YoungPadawanLearner Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 7, 2002
    My friend is like Palpatine, in the way he easily manipulates everyone, only I can see through it

15. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    My band director/Yoda: He's short, kinda old, a GREAT mentor, and he has the most energy out of all 90 of us! And he can always make us laugh no matter what kind of mood we're in!

16. jedi_master_ousley

jedi_master_ousley Manager Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 14, 2002
    Last year one of my teachers messed up my GPA, as well as a bunch of my friends. Whenever she walked by in the hall, we'd hum the Imperial March real quietly.

This girl at my old school looks just like Depa Billaba.

One of my friends a long time ago dressed up for Halloween in a screem costume w/o the mask and looked just like Palpatine w/o all the wrinkes, of course.

17. jango_joe

jango_joe Jedi Padawan star 4

May 22, 2002
    my teacher reminds my of gui gon ginn, always dissobeyin the other teachers and going his own way

18. blackjack86

blackjack86 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 14, 2002
    A couple. I have a professor this year who was a dead ringer for Chancellor Palpatine, probably because he's English.

My older brother always reminded me of Luke Skywalker (blonde hair)

I remind myself of Obi-Wan (ha ha!)

19. sweethoneygirl

sweethoneygirl Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 15, 2002
    Yeah one of my friends reminds me of Chewy. He has this tall mutha who has matted cruly brown hair and can groan like Chewy. We always say, "look for the wookie" whenever we are trying to spot him in a crowd.

20. Ghosts_Of_Anakin

Ghosts_Of_Anakin Jedi Knight star 6

Jul 1, 2002
    Actually my friends say I remind them of Anakin becuz I have violent mood swings, I'm always using long objects as lightsabres and becuz they can never sneak up on me. I'll take their word for it. 8-}

21. Light_Side

Light_Side Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 12, 2002
    Grade 9 music teacher, and then grade 10 drama teacher, she is Yoda! Short, kinda wise, a little nuts, can talk like him at will and without trying, and at times look like him.

It makes me laugh!

22. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    My gym teacher reminds me of Yoda.

23. Drac39

Drac39 Force Ghost star 6

Jul 9, 2002
    My dad Jabba!!!

24. AndrewRanta_da

AndrewRanta_da Jedi Youngling star 2

Aug 1, 2002
    my dad yoda

25. Aurra_Glow

Jul 28, 2001
    I forgot one...my grandmother looks like Yoda in a house coat. She's short, wrinkly and hobbles around with a cane. Doesn't talk backward, but she is very wise.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.