main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

Any idea how to get ppl to read fan fic ?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by BretHart, Nov 16, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BretHart

BretHart Jedi Knight star 2

Aug 29, 2015
    I spent a long time really working on a star wars prequel trilogy rewrite. Everyone who reads it ends up liking it. Any idea how to get more people to read it so I can get feedback to make it better ?

2. Sith-I-5

Sith-I-5 Force Ghost star 6

Aug 14, 2002
    So your problem is not getting people to read it, but to write some sort of comment or feedback.

This sort of post helps, as does getting involved with discussion, social, and challenge threads; as well as reading and commenting on other people's efforts. All are ways that theoretically should help you attract readers willing to give feedback.

Also, there is a concrit register.

TL,DR - There is no magic bullet, or if there is, it transmutes into a puddle of wee whenever I try to load my gun with it. That's a range I'm not going to be allowed back on.

3. Briannakin

Briannakin Grand Moff Darth Fanfic & Costuming/Props Manager star 6 Staff Member Manager

Feb 25, 2010
    Hey there and welcome. We have a great guide to this question HERE, so I'm going to lock this thread

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.