main
side
curve
  1. Welcome to the new boards! Details here!

2. Submit your favorites HERE

Any Tenel Ka and Jacen fanfics?

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction and Writing Resource' started by Black_Hole, Jan 3, 2002.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2001
    Title speaks for itself. Are there? If there are can you give me any links?

2. stevo

stevo Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 14, 2001
    I don't think there are any, but Melyanna has written a Romance fic with Jacen in it. I haven't read it yet, but I don't think its about Tenel Ka and Jacen.

3. Mcily_Nochi

Mcily_Nochi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    I'm thinking of one. Maybe I'll write it at some point if I develop it enough. :)

4. stevo

Aug 14, 2001
    I don't think there are many Jacen fics because alot of people don't like Jacen.

5. Melyanna

Melyanna Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 19, 2001
    You're right, stevo. My Jacen story is not a Tenel Ka romance. It's actually centered on an OC of mine. If you're still interested, Black_Hole, the link is in my bio.

Mel

6. Aftermath

Aftermath Jedi Youngling star 2

Oct 18, 2001
    There was once a story called 'Prologue to Aftermath' (guess who helped write that) which included an elderly Tenel and Jacen ruling over the Hapans in prominent, though not main, roles. Unfortunately, it no longer exists here. I might (and that's a big 'might') still have it laying around somewhere in one form or another, but I doubt it. If I do stumble upon it, I'll let you know.

7. Melyanna

Jul 19, 2001
    Oh, one other thing. I'm working on a categorized index of the board (it's going very slowly, but I've sorted all the stories through last October into timeframes) and I don't recall seeing a Jacen/Tenel Ka story. I'd say your best bet is to go through the Master New Story Index, housed in this board.

8. princess-sari

princess-sari Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 20, 2000
    I've never seen one here on the boards or anywhere else, and it's probably like stevo said: a lot of people don't like Jacen.
    I however do, and I had an idea for a Jacen/Tenel Ka fic floating around somewhere awhile back but never really went anywhere with it. Maybe I'll dig it up and see what I can do with it...it might help me break through my Writer's Block. :)

9. stevo

Aug 14, 2001
    I think he's hard and discouraging to write.

10. ArnaKyle

ArnaKyle Jedi Master star 4

Nov 12, 2000
    *gasp* Jacen is my absolute favorite character to write, I'm putting one up soon, but no Tenel...

11. Melyanna

Jul 19, 2001
    Jacen's actually pretty easy to write in my opinion. The story I wrote about him was my favorite of all the stories I've written. But I didn't read any of the books with Tenel Ka in them, so I don't feel comfortable writing her.

12. Black_Hole

Black_Hole Jedi Master star 4

Dec 27, 2001
    See, I am writin a fanfic with Jacen being the main character and it does involve Tenel Ka. I'm only a little bit in to the actual story, and I have around 50 pages.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.