main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anybody get tickets yet?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by darthcaedus1138, Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MattDoc

MattDoc Jedi Knight star 3

Dec 10, 2009
    I'd ask for the refund anyway. 9 times out of 10 I get the tracking emails the same day the package arrives whenever I buy anything online.

2. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I think its absolute barnacles ,that those us us that paid for faster shipping in UPS dint EVEN get ours shipped out before the regular snail mail USPS.

3. welcome2MosEisley

welcome2MosEisley Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2010
    where are my badges?!?!?!? I ordered them in early February, and my last name is D. How could it be possible people got them before me?!? On a side note, my sister who ordered them in April doesn't have em either. What the FRENCH, toast!

4. ksomm814

ksomm814 Jedi Master star 1

Mar 17, 2005
    Jedi Master came today, still waiting for my sister's 4 day pass though.

5. Morandalorian

Morandalorian Jedi Youngling

Jul 24, 2010
    Got ours today!

6. drth sidious

drth sidious Jedi Youngling star 2

Jul 24, 1999
    Got mine today. Huzoot!

7. Jedifan256

Jedifan256 Jedi Youngling

Jul 18, 2010
    Mine arrived in NJ today. They do look nice.

8. welcome2MosEisley

welcome2MosEisley Jedi Youngling star 1

May 31, 2010
    What? Wait.
    There's another star wars fan in New Jersey?
    Is it that they don't exist, or they won't admit it?

9. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Got mine in the mail today as well. :D

10. Foxbow

Foxbow Jedi Padawan

May 20, 2010
    Well all i can do is laugh, yeah it sucks that i paid for UPS but as long as i get the things i will be happy. Has not happened yet. I selected UPS cause i know my UPS guy real well and he knows what to do with stuff i looking out for. Weather i will actually get them ups is anybody guess.

I have my printout receipts regardless but i hope i get my badges. But it would figure that i picked the more expensive option and i get the tickets after the snail mail mailings. I didn't think that was possible.

I don't think reeds ticket department people are huge Star Wars Fanatics otherwise they would know we don't like to wait and we go crazy when we do.

Any 501rst or rebel legion folks here. Remember waiting for some of those costume components in the mail? That $300 to $1,000 worth of lightsaber replicas and trooper armor. You saved your money and made your purchase and then you gotta wait an agonizing month or three. Many times wondering if you would ever get the stuff.

Well that's how i feel about my tickets at this point but i remain optimistic as i have never been stiffed.

11. JediXtine

JediXtine Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 2, 2006
    I got my badge today! YAY!!! One less thing to stress about :)

12. darthcaedus1138

darthcaedus1138 Force Ghost star 5

Oct 13, 2007
    Got all three of the badges I ordered today. I'm pleased.

13. kina

kina Jedi Youngling

Jul 17, 2010
    I got my 4 day badge today. I'm in Florida.

14. ardavenport

ardavenport Jedi Grand Master star 4

Dec 16, 2004
    I got my badge in the mail today, too. I'm also in Florida.

15. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    Not yet. I'm in Los Angeles.

16. Grimby

Grimby Technical Consultant & Former Head Admin star 7 Staff Member Administrator

Apr 22, 2000
    Took some pics of my badge to share with everyone. :)

[image=http://img252.imageshack.us/img252/8997/badge1.jpg] [image=http://img203.imageshack.us/img203/3373/badge2j.jpg] [image=http://img153.imageshack.us/img153/9021/badge3.jpg]

17. j-jawa3

j-jawa3 Jedi Grand Master star 4

Sep 4, 2004
    Just got my ticket today!!! (And, I live all the way out in Washington State.)

However, the Hyperspace situation is somewhat confusing. I thought they were sending lanyards through the mail. But, no--I got a message today that said that we'll have to give our names at the "dedicated Fan Club booth", and that our names SHOULD be on a list for verification. But, as for the "perks"--I hope those will be included.

18. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    So today I remembered that the mailing address I gave was for my parent's house 15 minutes away and not my house, so I would know no one in my place would tamper with it. So I called my dad today, and it still hasn't come in, but he reminded me that they're going on vacation in Lake Tahoe from tomorrow morning to Sunday, so even if it arrives in that interval I won't know about it....which means it could come tomorrow or Wednesday and I'd still have to wait until Sunday for confirmation. At least chances are that it will be there by Sunday. Still....ARGH, MORE WAITING!:p

19. wendynat

wendynat Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 8, 2005
    We got ours yesterday - we're in Va Beach, Virginia, last name "N". Some of our local friends also received theirs yesterday!

20. Lowbacca_1977

Lowbacca_1977 Chosen One star 7

Jun 28, 2006
    I got mine prior to Monday since it was here when I returned from Comic-Con. And I'm in California.

21. silverboyd

silverboyd Jedi Youngling

Jul 20, 2010
    Got mine on Saturday afternoon. FRIDAY adult tickets

22. Bri_Windstar

Bri_Windstar Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 27, 2002
    My friends and I have all received our badges in the mail. Now all we have to do is count down the days and make the journey come Aug. 10th when we leave. :D

23. SITH__CHICK

SITH__CHICK Former RMFF CR star 7

Mar 25, 2002
    Got our yesterday too, Denver CO last name "R". Now I'm getting excited. No big costume this time around, but we will still have a ton of fun. Want to meet as many people as possible. I'm always afraid to wander over here and stay on the RMFF boards, but I'm changing my ways :p

24. clonetrooper10

clonetrooper10 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2010
    Still no email and badges. For us who ordered the UPS route for faster shipping to us, we got screwed. I never seen any company operating like these guys do, why hold on to tickets and not mail them. Its past mid-july, its seems like they don't care about custumer service at all, and its really upsetting me. They don't stick to a contract or even what they say to you on a phone or even a email. They really made fools out of us. I'm so sick of Reed, I can't stand it anymore.:mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

25. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    I just got of the phone with Reed CS, and the guy told me They were sending E-mail tracking numbers out TODAY and Wednesday. He said in a very "I dont get paid enough to give a shrek about your tickets" addatude, If you don't get your email by Thursday call us back.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.