main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anybody get tickets yet?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by darthcaedus1138, Jul 19, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. clonetrooper10

clonetrooper10 Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 6, 2010
    Good deal Eric!! Now the wait, which shouldn't take long now. Just got to get past next weekend and then we are off to Florida.:cool:

2. echo-3

echo-3 Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Mar 11, 2002
    If you have not gotten a email tracking number, Call Reed TODAY.

3. LordStarwalker

LordStarwalker Jedi Youngling

Jul 22, 2010
  4. Admiral_Ozzel

Admiral_Ozzel Jedi Master star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    Everybody can relax now!! I got my badge yesterday in the mail! All of you can now sigh a breath of relief! I repeat, you may all relax, I got my badge! The Celebration can go on!! WOOO HOOO!!!![face_dancing]

5. Miana Kenobi

Miana Kenobi Admin Emeritus star 8 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 5, 2000
    Got my badge! Here's hoping I remember it.

6. wookieesrus

wookieesrus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2009
    Yes!!! I can finally get a good nights sleep!! :p

7. Admiral_Ozzel

Admiral_Ozzel Jedi Master star 2

Jun 7, 2003
    Glad I could help!! :D

8. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    So for those still waiting on shirts and stuff, Reed put on their Facebook page that shirts ordered before May 18th should have been recieved by now, those who ordered between May 18th and July 25 will be shipping next week, and any orders after that are to be picked up at the show.

Of course, for those of us who order before May 18th and still not recieved them, no word on who to contact....

9. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    Yeah...that would be horrible. I guess you should pack your confirmation info as well just in case, if that would help.

Also, less than 24 hours until I find out if I got my badge in the last five days.:p

10. dragonmar

dragonmar Jedi Youngling star 2

May 30, 2003
    Ticket received and badge for fan force Cascadia Outpost.

11. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    Still no badge yet, and it was ordered WAYYY back in December. I think its ridiculous to have to wait this long for them. Some people leave for vacation early and plan to be doing sightseeing around Florida before CV starts.

12. wookieesrus

wookieesrus Jedi Youngling star 1

Dec 6, 2009
    Don't know why they decided to cut this so close. We should be planning on what we're going to be doing and seeing, rather than still worrying about if our tickets will even show up.

13. MrZAP

MrZAP Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 2, 2007
    Apparently my badge did indeed come in the mail while they were gone! Huzzah!

Still haven't physically seen it yet though.

14. Grand Admiral Strife

Grand Admiral Strife RSA Emeritus star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 21, 2001
    CALL THEM NOW!

I saw one person who posted on the SWC Facebook page that they ordered back in Dec, were charged for their tickets, and when he called was told that THEY LOST HIS ORDER!

Oh, for those still waiting on shirts that should have been shipped to them weeks ago like Maulfly and me, tough luck; I called yersterday and they said flat out no refunds and to take it up BY EMAIL (WTF?) with the shirt vendor? Really? There's ANOTHER $55 we have to fight over. They have no problem taking our money but heaven forbid they actually have to have customer service...

15. MajinKaze

MajinKaze Jedi Youngling star 1

Mar 1, 2005
    Got mine yesterday!

[image=http://sphotos.ak.fbcdn.net/hphotos-ak-snc4/hs287.snc4/40710_533135415833_64201925_31386905_6138868_n.jpg]

16. MrSkinnee

MrSkinnee Jedi Master star 3

Mar 25, 2002
    I called them to ask why it hadn't been mailed out. Basically my mom got me the badge as a Christmas present, but she also ordered two shirts for me. I had told her to cancel them because I wasn't too keen on the designs. However, she apparently never did cancel them and there was still an unpaid balance for the shirts, which is why they never mailed out the badge. So I just have to pick it up on site. Problem fixed and now I can breath a sigh of relief.

17. Photo-Knight

Photo-Knight Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 9, 2007
    Last week I got an email saying what day the badge would arrive, and on that day, yea verily my badge arrived. I'm good to go! W00t!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.