main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Harris, PA Anybody there?!

Discussion in 'NorthEast Regional Discussion' started by fistofan1, Mar 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. fistofan1

fistofan1 Jedi Master star 4

Dec 8, 2009
    There hasn't been a post on this boardin months! Anyone in the area: let's talk about Star Wars. Get your friends to sign up! Let's get this board going! [face_dancing]

2. JediMasterMark

JediMasterMark Jedi Youngling

Jul 1, 2010
    Some of us are still around, going strong in the Force! I've been playing tons of TFU2 (and a healthy dose of TFU for good measure), picked up KOTOR2 again and played that - I have a couple of cool mods for it (Coruscant, romance with Brianna mod) that just make it better and better. Am addicted, though, and the first step is admitting it. As if I want it cured!!! Other than that, I'm still working on some costuming stuff with the RL (quite a few appearances coming up in the Harrisburg area through June if anyone is intereted), and looking forward to Blu-Ray release this fall! Anyone pre-ordered their copies yet?

3. fistofan1

Dec 8, 2009
    Mt birthday's in August, so I'll most likely wait and see what gift cards I get then before I decide which store I'll preorder from.

Anyway, I've been reading a ton of SW novels. I'm on I, Jedi now and will probably read Children of the Jedi next. I've also been watching The Clone Wars every Friday night. Man, this is a great time to be a fan. :cool:

4. del

del Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2008
    Are you planning to play The Old Republic MMO when it comes out?

5. fistofan1

Dec 8, 2009
    Probably not. I'm not really much of a videogame fan honestly. I love classic arcade games and play Wii all the time, but I've never been able to get into MMOs.

So is anyone else excited for the season finale of The Clone Wars? [face_hypnotized]

6. siddle

siddle Jedi Youngling

Mar 29, 2011
    Spam.

7. del

del Jedi Youngling star 1

Jul 4, 2008
    We DVR the Clone Wars every Friday night, along with Young Justice so we can watch it on Saturday mornings. Looking forward to it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.