main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Rogue One Anyone else actually really liked Solo?

Discussion in 'Anthology' started by KING_KENOBI, Jul 24, 2019.

?

Did you like Solo

Poll closed Jul 31, 2019.
  1. Yes absolutely

100.0%
  2. Nah they shouldnt have recast

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. None of the above but positive

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. None of the above but begative

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KING_KENOBI

KING_KENOBI Jedi Master star 2

Oct 19, 2004
    I actually really like Solo more and more on each viewing,at the time I only saw it one time in theater,bringing my kid brother whos 10 and he loved it..

I was blinded by my apathy after TLJ (clarification I really felt that the whole ST has been too eager to recapture the aesthetics of the OT that it doesnt feel natural,Im actually fine with all the other stuff ,on many levels I actually kinda like it ) to such a degree that I let it ruin a pretty good SW movie,and think if we that felt that way wanted to send a message or something I am afraid LFL took the wrong message given we wont get any more of these fantastic anthology films in the foreseeable future..

Addendum:
    You ..all of you.. are the best fandom Ive been a part of,and I hate to see us in such a state of division.

So me first..Im sorry for anyone I may have taken my frustration out on anyone and I will strive to do better..
    I am sorry.

2. KING_KENOBI

KING_KENOBI Jedi Master star 2

Oct 19, 2004
    Negative.,,ops if any mods can be so kind..im a bit rusty with these forums:)

3. Darth Chiznuk

Darth Chiznuk Superninja of Future Films star 8 Staff Member Manager

Oct 31, 2012
    Yes, there are many people here who like Solo. In fact we have a thread where we can discuss just how much we like it so we don't really need this one. Locking.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.