main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Art Archive anyone need a conceptial/ storyboard artist

Discussion in 'Fan Art' started by spartan_117, Feb 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. spartan_117

spartan_117 Jedi Youngling

Feb 12, 2006
    i have 2 years gcse of art and design under my belt and i am preparing to start a art and esign course at college along side a games developement course that will help we build environments and skins/models.I have started my own company called UNREAL LTD. we deal in all matters stated in this post. If anyone would like my help on pre-production design from costume designs to storyboard work i'll subject my time to doing it.

I am also a writer so if anyone else need plot ideas or twist they need i can help. Along with been all these i am also work in fight choreography i have studied my forms of blade combat from medival, japanese to ancient greek warfare. i can arrange video footage to be compilled for anyone needing help.

If you place me on the jedi lightsaber skill chart from 0-12 i'm probably a 10 1/2. I can train people to match the speed of the anakin obi-wan duel in episode III and i f you would wish we to show you the fight styles i prefer i can do that. To have my help you need to send me word documents, art documents, script ideas and pre-visual fight footage.

2. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    Individual request threads are not allowed in the Fan Art forum. We already have two request threads located at the top of the page. If you want to volunteer to do concept and storyboard work, please read the guidelines in this thread.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.