main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anyone Still out there?

Discussion in 'Archive: Mojave Desert, CA' started by Stridarious, Jun 25, 2004.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Stridarious

Stridarious Jedi Grand Master star 6

Nov 27, 2002
    Hey gang, I've noticed little to no activity from our FanForce :( . Comparitively (SP?) speaking to those other exsisting FanForce's. Does anyone have any ideas for our current Chapter Represenative, Jedi_Knight_Seifer? :confused: We did for a time have three "new" members. Perhaps a e-mail contacting them as to let them know we still exsist? :confused:

Maybe even making some type of large banner to hang at our meeting locations as to announce us better?

I'm just throwing out ideas. Do any of you have some? I know for a time there we were getting some good feedback. Just thought I'd bring this up. As I do not know about the rest of you. But, I'd hate to see this place close down due to inactivity...

2. Psyche_Sans_Eros

Psyche_Sans_Eros Jedi Youngling star 1

Oct 16, 2003
    um.. ehe ^_^;; sorry, I've been busy lately.. well.. yeah.. sorry... Um.. Curtis is joining the Army next month.. so i think we need a new chapter representative... not sure.. you'd have to talk to him.. sorry.. life's been hectic lately.. many apologies though..

3. LazloToth

LazloToth Jedi Youngling star 1

Nov 1, 2003
    I'm here. Don't know what to say...

4. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Psyche_Sans_Eros: "um.. ehe ^_^;; sorry, I've been busy lately.. well.. yeah.. sorry... Um.. Curtis is joining the Army next month.. so i think we need a new chapter representative... not sure.. you'd have to talk to him.. sorry.. life's been hectic lately.. many apologies though.."

Now that I am most assured we'll need, especially if we wish to remain open ;) . Though before Curtis' leave, I think a meeting is required to discuss all of these new issues presented.

5. DanakinSkywalker

DanakinSkywalker Jedi Padawan star 4

Aug 25, 2003
    :cricket...cricket:

6. Jedi_Daniel

Jedi_Daniel Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jun 16, 2002
    I love cricket noises. So when?s the meeting, Alex?

7. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    *shrugs*

I don't know. Mainly because it is not my place to plan it. However, we are due for another soon. Perhaps in a week? :confused:

8. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Whose place is it to plan it then? Can't be the Chapter Rep, he ain't here.

9. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Jedi_Daniel: "Whose place is it to plan it then? Can't be the Chapter Rep, he ain't here."

I am not sure. I think the "Meeting & Event Planner" should be here to make these arrangements. However, he is not here either. So, I am unsure. Typically, we have another user that suggests the dates, and everyone says if they are able to make it or not ;) .

10. LazloToth

Nov 1, 2003
    How about next Saturday, 7/10 or Sunday 7/11...? If you need a place you can come to my house...

11. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    LazloToth: "How about next Saturday, 7/10 or Sunday 7/11...? If you need a place you can come to my house..."

Now, that may be do-able. However, rather then a person's house. How about a buisness or public place? Any ideas? :confused:

12. LazloToth

Nov 1, 2003
    Hmmm, how about VV Mall Food Court, or Denny's?

13. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    LazloToth: "Hmmm, how about VV Mall Food Court, or Denny's?"

Well, I do like the idea of the Mall's food court. Are there any objections to this location? :confused:

14. TheOmen

TheOmen Jedi Youngling star 2

Jan 16, 2003
    This FF is dead.
    Stop trying.

15. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Nah TheOmen. It's only dead to those who stop trying. There are members. Just not as active as other forums hereon the FanForce board ;) . So, it will take time to round-up the gang again.

But, time is something that we have alot of.

16. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    We're just going to have to start over again. We only really need three people to have a Fan Force. And we really only need three people to meet. So whose the three people?

17. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Good point Jedi_Daniel! :D

Let's see, we have you. And, myself. Then if Theo (RAVEN-BROWN) can be talked into returning...we'd have three. Plus the other members whom have registered here these past few months. As well as a few people I know from church...

I think we may just have a strong enough support group to sustain the forums ;) .

Now, I know Curtis said that he was to be transferred into the military soon. So, now it's just a question of when. Cause, we need to elect a new City Represenative :) .

18. Teh-Mole

Teh-Mole Jedi Youngling star 2

Dec 9, 2003
    Hmmm...

19. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Hey Teh-Mole, please do not post here. This is kinda an important discussion for this FanForce's future. Any other discussions should be placed within the, "Jawa Jabber" thread ;) .

20. LazloToth

Nov 1, 2003
    You can count me in...

21. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    LazloToth: "You can count me in..."

All right, cool! I talked with our local RSA/GSA Linda. And, she said that we have to hold a public meeting somewhere. I am thinking that maybe we could all suggest a place, and see which of them works for us all ;) .

22. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002
    Anywhere's good for me.

23. Stridarious

Nov 27, 2002
    Jedi_Daniel: "Anywhere's good for me."

Well, how about the Malls food court again? :confused:

24. Jedi_Daniel

Jun 16, 2002