main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Anywhere in the UK still stocking the Master Replicas 1:1 hilts?

Discussion in 'United Kingdom' started by oXdanXo, Apr 14, 2013.

1. oXdanXo

oXdanXo Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2013
    Hi guys,

basically about a month ago I started searching for the Qui-Gon Jinn hilt or the Obi-Wan hilt from Phantom Menace, the guys over at FX-sabers advised me of how much I should be looking to pay, but in the UK there doesn't seem to be any shops selling them anymore or anyone advertising on ebay.

Does anyone know of any speciality shops?
    I'm also looking for Ahsoka hilt but I believe it's made by eFX and should still be available?

2. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    If you're near London try the Forbidden Planet Megastore on Shaftesbury Ave. You could also take a look on their website. They have other branches but I believe the London store is the largest.

3. SithLordDarthRichie

SithLordDarthRichie CR Emeritus: London star 9

Oct 3, 2003
    Didn't Master Replicas discontinue most of the sabers they were doing? They used to be under £100 now the go for a lot.

4. LAJ_FETT

LAJ_FETT Tech Admin (2007-2023) - She Held Us Together star 10 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

May 25, 2002
    I think they lost the license, if I recall correctly. I believe eFX got it.

5. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    They do some in toy shops now that seem like cheaper versions, terribly sensitive though. Every time I put one back the blade comes back on :p

6. LAJ_FETT

May 25, 2002
    You break it you buy it.. :p

halibut likes this.
  7. SithLordDarthRichie

Oct 3, 2003
    Or you run away, that works.

8. moosemousse

moosemousse CR Emeritus: FF-UK South star 6

Oct 3, 2004
    Forbidden Planet in Southampton has some lightsabres. Don't know who makes them but they look full sized and accurate.