main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

April Get Together @ Smokin Yard's BBQ

Discussion in 'Denver, CO' started by he-guy, Apr 14, 2019.

1. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    Let's meet up at 2pm on Saturday 4/20!
    Smoking hot news around the galaxy from Celebration Chicago to Denver to the Outer Rim. We'll talk about Episode IX (which finally has a trailer and a title!), The Mandalorian, Clone Wars, #WatchStarWarsEveryDay, and whatever else is on your mind!

We'll also cover May the 4th events and Denver Pop Culture Con.

Sent from my Power Sword using the Force

DieWompRatDie likes this.
  2. AuttyBot

AuttyBot RMFF Secretarian star 1

Jul 21, 2014
    Didn't post on FB because I knew it was public. I was hoping to see y'all, but Fidelity got a kidney transplant this week. Some time this year I might get a free moment. Hope everyone is well. :)

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    DieWompRatDie and he-guy like this.
  3. he-guy

he-guy RMFF CR star 3

Jun 19, 2002
    That is great news! Very happy to hear it! We miss seeing you guys each month, hopefully can be ready to come back sometime soon. :)

Sent from my Power Sword using the Force

AuttyBot likes this.
  4. DieWompRatDie

DieWompRatDie Former RSA star 4 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Dec 2, 2008
    That's great news! It could not have been easy since those donor hopeful lists can be very long.

How is she doing?

5. AuttyBot

AuttyBot RMFF Secretarian star 1

Jul 21, 2014
    @DieWompRatDie She is doing great. :) The good news is, children don't have to wait like adults do. They get priority. I didn't know this before. I was going to be her donor, but I just had surgery myself a couple weeks ago. She was having trouble with her dialysis port/catheter, so instead of a surgery to correct that they stressed the need for a kidney sooner than later. She was placed fully active on the list on a Friday and we got the call the following Sunday. Anyhow, I am living vicariously through everyone's social media feeds!:yoda::vader::boba::chewie:

Last edited: Apr 22, 2019
    DieWompRatDie and he-guy like this.