main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

SWRPF Archive Archangels and Alchemists

Discussion in 'Star Wars Role Playing Archive' started by Winged_Jedi, Apr 17, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Winged_Jedi

Winged_Jedi Jedi Grand Master star 4

Feb 28, 2003
    A warm Winged welcome to all. I first tried out this game oh, before you were born (actually it was roughly a year ago). This is a re-imagined and much improved version. Please read the rest of this first post if you're at all interested, and if you want to join, PM me your sheet. Thank you.

[b][u]Archangels and Alchemists[/b][/u]

[i]Six hundred years have passed since the end of the Yuuzhan Vong war. The Fourth Galactic Republic (also known as the Restored Republic) controls all of known space. But this is a very different place from the galaxy you might know.

Roughly two centuries previously, a talented group of Republic scientists began research into the living planet Zonama Sekot and Force-related experiments. They discovered a new plant known as the Echo Flower, and found it had strange properties and abilities. After many years of study, they managed to refine a serum from it which they believed might cure certain terminal illnesses. They were wrong. Their work appeared to be wasted. It was only when they applied it to a Jedi volunteer in one of their routine tests that they found the serum's true effects. The Jedi was stunned to find that her reaction speeds worsened, and she found it difficult to concentrate or meditate for long periods as she once had. Her connection to the Force slowly dimmed over the next few days; within a week she had lost it completely. The scientists soon realised that the serum was somehow capable of repressing high midichlorian levels- in other words, it could strip Force-sensitives of their powers.

The rest was inevitable. Upon learning of the serum, a daring coalition of Republican Senators began campaigning for it to be used on every Jedi in the galaxy. Too many times, they argued, the galaxy had been torn apart by rogue darksiders or by Jedi civil wars. Not only would Echo end that threat forever, it would remove the 'monstrous inequality of the Force'. Within months, the Jedi Order had been betrayed by the very government they served. Surprise attacks were launched at their Academies, with the Republic winning through sheer force of numbers if nothing else. Those Jedi who refused to be injected with Echo were unceremoniously executed. New laws were introduced making it illegal for any being in the galaxy to possess Force powers. The serum was provided to every hospital in the Republic, and it became standard procedure for a child to be given it at birth.

Now, the Republic appears to have entered a new golden age under the stewardship of Supreme Chancellor Romulus Keto, and has not known war for a century. This is an age of peace, of justice, and of equality. But not all is as it seems.

On the Outer Rim, rumours have spread of a band of sorcerers, calling themselves the Alchemists. These strange beings are said to possess demonic powers, able to kill with their minds and spread lightning from their fingertips. Allied with these enchanters are another group with similar, unnatural abilities, though they use them less aggressively. They call themselves the Archangels. These enigmatic wanderers can send beings into the deepest trances, and heal fatal wounds. Along the Outer Rim, the Archangels and the Alchemists are magicians.

In the heart of the Republic on Empress Teta, Romulus Keto has heard the stories, and he knows that these beings are no mere magicians. That is why he has sent thousands of elite troops to the Outer Rim. That is why those troops carry Echo with them, ready to inject. That is why he has considered going as far as quarantining the worlds where the stories began. And that is why he is more worried for his Republic than he ever has been.

War is imminent. The champions of the Force have risen once more.[/i]

[hr]

[b][u]The Factions[/u][/b]

[b]The Restored Republic[/b]

[i]?The Equality Through Echo project is one of the greatest and most noble achievements of any government in galactic history. As long as I lead this Republic, we will defend the ideals of Echo to the last.?[/i]

2. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    Additional Points

Just a few extra points, I knew I would leave something out.

1. No lightsabers. The new Force users don't know how to build them, and all models have long since been destroyed by the Republic.

2. If you're a Force User looking for an Outer Rim planet for your character to be born on, the map I linked you to before is not comprehensive, so try Wookieepedia's section on the Outer Rim if you need any further assistance.

3. I will be controlling the three faction leaders who are quoted in the first post.

3. DarthValorous

DarthValorous Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2006
    PM consigned. :)

4. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    Well, I'm very pleased with both the quantity and quality of sheets I've had sent to me after just one night. I expect a few more in the days to come, and we'll probably get started around Friday-Sunday.

TO ALL PLAYERS: Remember to put 'GM Approved' above your sheet when you post it so we all know.

5. Imperial_Hammer

Imperial_Hammer Manager Emeritus: RPFs star 5 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Sep 25, 2004
    ***GM Approved***

1st Sheet, woot.... and how appropo... :p

Name: Valilya Okeff
    Species: Human / Hapes

Appearance: [image=http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v734/Imperial_Hammer/Valilya.jpg]

Allegiance: The Restored Republic / High Lady of the Hapes Consortium

Weapons: Always carries a concealed Royal Blaster on her person

Bio: Valilya, the first ruler of Hapes to break the royal bloodline, is known as "The Revolutionary Queen" among her people. Born and raised in the traditional Hapan Culture, Valilya recognized the need for the cluster to liberalize and work in tune with the rest of the Galaxy. Valilya worked first in the Hapan Navy as a commander of the Consortium's boarder defense. There she formulated her philosophy (taking a page from the Queen Mother of old, Tenel Ka) for having the Corsortium work more closely with the goings ons of the Republic.

Though the previous governments of Hapes approved of the Echo Serum, High Lady Okeff made it central of her political philosophy. Upon her promotion to office by the last of the Hapan Royal Line (who died childless) she opened communication to Chancellor Keto and "immunized" 100% of the beings within the Hapes Consortium, declaring it a "Jedi-free Zone." Now Valilya rules from Coruscant with Chancellor Keto, serving as his most powerful ally and lending the full might of Hapes to the Republic. Under Valilya's aim, Hapes is now fully integrated with the rest of the Galaxy, the two cultures mixing and flourishing under the Restored Republic.

-I_H!

Sinrebirth likes this.
  6. darth_nemisis

darth_nemisis Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 15, 2004
    Here is my character sheet. Glad to see it back up. :)

GM Approved

Name: Val Ferrel
    Species: Human
    Appearance: Has raggy, shoulder length, black hair. Wears black baggy pants, and black short sleeve shirt. Underneath, he wears a sleveless, black shirt.
    Allegiance: Alchemist
    Weapons: Has two black-bladed vibro-blades. As an assortmant of small knives. Also, carries a small, but powerful, blaster that fires three rounds at a time.
    Bio: Val Ferrel is from the planet Garqi in the Outer Rim. Val grew up parentless. His parents were killed by Republic soldiers as a youngling when they refused to give the location of a Miriluku in the area, who were declared enemies of the Republic. He watched from a hidden area within the home as the Republic Soldiers interogated the couple, and, after their refusal, shot them numerous amounts of times with their high powered blasters. He was then taken in by his grandparents.

As he grew up, he and his grandparents moved to Dantooine to grow crops for money. As he grew up, he grew hatred for the Republic, and his current lifestyle. The hatred towards the Republic would play a vital role later in his life. When he was approximately 15 years old, he began noticing that things happened in his favor quite often, and things did stuff without him actually doing anything. He had no knowledge of what was going on, and grew quite interested in it. As soon as he turned of age, he left the planet, and headed back to Garqi to go to attend school. There, he studied physics, thinking that subject was the cause of the mysterious occurances. He also studied other subjects.

After four years of schooling, he turned his services over the military, in belief that growing in physical strength may help the mysterious occurances show themselves more often. He spent many three years in the military, learning all sorts of combat. He later realized that was not his place. Then, he returned to Dantooine, to find his grandparents both dead. He felt terribly bad, for he was not there for his grandparents when they needed him most. He had given up on his quest for understanding the mysterious occurances, for they had not happened in years. He returned to his former lifestyle, thinking it would be best for him to continue his family business.

Two years later, Val ran into a group of people who called themselves the Alchemists. They revealed to him what he had been aching to know most of his life: he contained the power of the Force. They told him of the ultimate power that he could achieve, and how they needed his help in the fight against the Republic. Also, they told him of the groups leader, a Miraluka. Thinking back twenty some years prior and how the Republic brutally murdered his parents, and for the reason they did so, he joined without question, selling his family estate, and going off with them.

Val has been with the Alchemists for two years, growing in the ways of the Force, and learning what exactly the Republic has been doing for the past two hundred years. He has learned how to move things with his mind, kill with his mind, persuade others to do his bidding, and even shoot white hot lightning out of his fingertips. Though, still a novice, he has much, much more to learn about the Force. He continues to fight against the Republic, in hopes of stopping the Echo Serum.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  7. Teegirloo

Teegirloo Jedi Grand Master star 6

May 26, 2005
    GM APPROVED

Name: Raven Carr
    Appearance: long braided light brown hair to the waist.
    Allegiance: Archangels
    Weapons: Her father's modified blaster and a vibro knife
    Bio: Raven was born in Tatooine. Her mother died at child birth and five years later her father was mysteriously killed. Raven orphaned by the age of five had learned to survive in the desolate desert planet known as Tatooine. She learned that she had unusual gifts, but were still undeveloped. Raven heard rumours of a group calling themselves the Archangels. This group is supposed to have similar powers as her. Raven vowed to learn the location of Archangels and join up with them.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  8. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    To say I'm pleased really is a understatement. A lot of players are joining up, and if everyone sticks around this should be a very good game indeed. Because of this unexpected interest, I have decided to start us off slightly earlier than planned, and I will begin the game proper this Friday (the 21st). Of course, I will still be accepting new players well beyond that.

Now, another point for those of you making up sheets:

Final Additional Point That I Forgot In My Opener

- I thought this was implied in my intro, but I'll spell it out anyway. Both the Archangels and the Alchemists have been around for only a short time, three years at most. Thanks.

9. The Great No One

The Great No One Jedi Grand Master star 8

Jun 4, 2005
    GM APPROVDED

Name: Boo Raddely
    Species: Defel (otherwise known as Wraiths)
    Allegiance: Alchemists

Appearance: His fur absorbs normal light thus making him appear as nothing but a shadow, other than his eyes which glow blood red. He has a matte black cloak that he wears, it has been specially treated to absorb light in the same way as his skin. It took him many years to perfect the chemical treatment that did this. He also wears a suit of electromesh armor that has been treated in the same way. There is no hindrance to his movement, and he is as stealthily as he would have otherwise been.

Weapons: A vibro-stave that has had the blades treated to absorb light just like the rest of his equipment, making it exceptionally difficult to even see, much less block. He also has a pair of vibro-scimitars that have also been treated that he carries on his person more frequently, as they can be hidden. He also has a blaster pistol that he wears on his belt hip, it?s matte black and the only thing he has that hasn?t been treated. He has various other knives and explosives on his ship.

Ship: The Shadow, is matte black and looks like an upside down claw. It is in some ways reminiscent of Boba Fett?s Slave II in some of its abilities. It is a work of art in form, and function. It has four laser turrets on its front, two concussion missile launchers in front, and two laser turrets in the back. It also has a complete chemists lab instead of a hold.

Bio: He grew up on Af?el, his peoples homeworld. It was a boring life in some respects because they were considered backwards. He had an interest in chemistry most of his early life but was never really able to learn much about it on Af?el because there are no universities of any sort there. It?s a survive first, very little else second place.

Almost no one on his planet gets echoed so there are a few force users running around, most never learn of it. He did, and left the planet quickly afterwards at the age of 15. Having trained in the use of weapons for most of his childhood, he became a bounty hunter/assasin and quickly became one of the elite. He acquired a new ship, the Shadow, which he has continually upgraded of the course of his ownership.

It was during the course of his ninteen and a half year bounty hunting career that he was finally able to develop his chemistry interests, and became an expert at it studying it for many years, and fiddling around with it. He figured out the chemical treatment during this time, and most of his equipment has been treated with.

Nearing the end of his time in this career he heard of rumors of the Alchemists and went to join them, thinking that finding others who shared his abilities would be useful. He has received training the last two and a half years and has risen steadily up the ranks to be one of the upper echelon of the Alchemists. He is one of the wet-works men that they employ because of his history as a bounty hunter and assassin. He has also continued his work in the field of chemistry and is something of a genius at it now.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  10. LeiaHair

LeiaHair Jedi Master star 4

Aug 9, 2003
    ^^^^ Hahahaha! [face_laugh] Amazing book.

Wing Approved

Character Sheet

Name: Anora F'lyn
    Appearance: tall, slender, muscular, long ebony hair, dark blue eyes, tanned skin
    Weapons: Vibro Staff, blaster, an old rusted blade with weird carvings on it.
    Bio: Anora was born in a small village on Askaj, her parents part of a Nomadic tribe unknown to the Repbulic. Being the oldest daughter of the cheiftess, she was raised to be a mighty leader of their people, the Bree. Part of this training was how to use her force powers. The Bree were known for their peacefull ways as well as their mighty warriors during times of war. This nomadic tribe was ruled and run by women, the men being mearly mates and low slaves. At the age of 20, after ruling her people with amighty hand for 6 years, a man found her, and convinced her to join the Archangels. Though she has been forced to treat men as equals within the Archangels, her upraising causes her to act 'cocky and overpowering' around men.

11. Zedd-Vega

Zedd-Vega Jedi Grand Master star 5

Dec 13, 2003
    Character approved by Winged_Jedi

Name: Aruetii (means "traitor" or "outsider")
    Species: Half-Taung / Half-Sith
    Appearance: A mix of the two species below. He has a ridged forehead and a tentacle-like beard and is physically fit for being in prolonged stasis. His skin tone is a mix of gray and crimson. He wears simple refugee clothes.
    [image=http://starwars.wikia.com/images/9/9e/Mandalorian.png]
    [image=http://starwars.wikia.com/images/a/a8/Ludo_kressh.jpg]
    Weapons: A crude shamshir (a combination of a sai and a scimitar with the vibroknife in the opposite end of the scabbard)
    Bio: Born and raised on Ziost, Aruetii was an outsider among his people being born to a Taung male and a Sith female. Though he was a half-breed, he learned nothing of his Sith heritage and learned Mando'a as his first language. He trained in swordsmanship and Taung culture, and was banished from Ziost after his family was revealed to be traitors to the Sith by marrying outside of the species. Aruetii was labeled a "monstrosity" and was exiled to the swamp world of Dagobah, where he was left with a dull vibroknife to survive on. His Taung instincts and Sith insight led him to be a skilled hunter, as he managed to survive on Dagobah for many years. After scavenging the remains of downed vessels that had crashed in the swamps, he fashioned a crude, yet effective sword. The sword itself was a brilliant mix of weaponry, and soon, Aruetii mastered the weapon itself. Years passed, and for reasons unknown to him, he was placed in stasis for thousands of years. He has only recently awakened and found himself among the ranks of the Alchemists.

Sinrebirth likes this.
  12. Dahlia_Santary

Dahlia_Santary Jedi Youngling star 3

Jul 15, 2005
    GM Approved!

Name: Xanthe Nikauly

Appearance: Has long brown hair, reaching the middle of her back. Slender build. She wears a sleeveless white shirt with a gray jacket over it and gray pants.

Allegiance: The Alchemists

Weapons: A retractable, single bladed Vibrostaff and a DH-17 blaster pistol

Bio: Xanthe was born in Roon. Her mother and father had been teenager and hadn?t even been married yet. Outraged, Xanthe?s grandfather sent her mother away to the system of Roon to live with her uncles and away from her lover. There Xanthe was born, but her mother didn?t want her. She was put out for adoption and was taken in by a matrimony of space traders.

She mainly grew up onboard various ships, moving from system to system as her adoptive parents? business would take them. She learned many languages and even more kinds of cultures. She was able to pilot a ship before she learned how to multiply. Once she turned fourteen, her adoptive parents sent her off to school back on Roon.

She mainly studied languages and mathematics, things that would help her in the trade business. It was during her studies that Xanthe began to learn of the injustice the Republic was doing to its people. But she decided something like that wasn?t her place. She stayed in school for five years, and then went back out to space, but not before the school ran a few medical tests on her, just for precaution.

Xanthe returned home, but upon arriving found her parents dead. She was told that Republic officials had burst into her home and interrogated her parents. They?d been looking for her, but her mother and father had refused to revile her whereabouts. Xanthe didn?t know why the Republic would be looking for her, until she came across a group of people, calling themselves the Alchemists. They told her why her parents had been killed; the medical test had indicated she had the powers of the Force. When learning this, she joined them without a second thought.

Xanthe has been an Alchemist for about a year, and has learned a great deal since her joining. She can move things in the air, make people do as she says and sense lies from truth. She still aspires to shoot lightning from her fingers.

13. DarthValorous

DarthValorous Jedi Youngling star 1

Apr 15, 2006
    ~*GM Approved*~

Name: Selfin Jun
    Species: Trandoshan
    Appearance: [image=http://www.starwarsgalaxiesonline.com/content/images/gallery/albums/concept-art/trandoshanmale.jpg]
    Allegiance: The Senate
    Weapons: N/A
    Bio: Born on the bustling planet of Coruscant, Selfin Jun's innate sapience carried on throughout his life. He became implicated in politics at an early age as an intern in the Coruscant government, displaying an immense amount of potential in the onerous field, and passed with flying colors.

Quickly escalating in the ranks of politics, Selfin became a highly venerable figure in the face of Coruscant politics over the years, and has maintained that facet throughout his career.

14. Jabba-wocky

Jabba-wocky Chosen One star 10

May 4, 2003
    GM APPROVED

Character Sheet

Name: Natal Hatani
    Allegiance: Restored Republic

Weapons: Carries only a ceremonial dagger with him as a family heirloom. However, he was a moderately skilled fencer in his youth, and trained in basic blaster use/safety during his time on the biological weapons commission.

Appearance: Gaunt, bony, and of somewhat average height. His skin is a deep olive tan, ranging almost to a light/golden brown. Clean-shaven, his full head of hair is jet black, with a short, conservative style. His face is more round than angular. Hatani tends to favor "Nehru" style dress: a collarless shirt, with matching dress slacks and polished black shoes.

Biography: As a young man, Hatani was raised in a community that was relatively zealous in their belief in the Force as the primary cause of past ills. These views would deeply influence him.

Indulging his talent in the sciences, Hatani pursued a career in epidemiology. Though a promising student, his early career stalled. Most of his early publications revolved around debunking Jedi claims of midichlorians extending their life span. Because this was largely seen as a dead branch of study, the perception of his colleagues drove him into a government position with a somewhat obscure planetary governor.

His career was reinvigorated when the planet was threatened with an epidemic from engineered-virsuses that had leaked from a lost Imperial-era stockpile. In successfully averting the crisis, Hatani gained significant political capital that he segued into several years service on a biological weapons disarmament team. In the wake of the most recent crisis, his early post-doctoral work was suddenly hailed as timely, and he was seen as an ideal candidate for the expedition against the Force-users. Both an ideologue and an expert, he is eager to rid the Galaxy of this resurgent plight.

15. -Jeb-

-Jeb- Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 18, 2006
    Approved!

Name: Sato Grenn
    Species: Kiffar
    Height: 6'2"
    Weight: 173 lbs.

Appearance:
    --- Black eyes.
    --- Tall, fit physique. Considerably muscular; albeit not excessively.
    --- Tanned skin. Intricate design over left eye bearing his Clan's seal; colored yellow, tattooed on.
    --- Long black hair formed into dreadlocks; gold, decorative ornaments abundant.

Clothing:
    --- Dark grey under-tunic
    --- Black tunic
    --- Black trousers
    --- Black leather boots
    --- Black leather trenchcoat

Allegiance: Alchemists

Weapons:
    --- Retractable 6' electro-staff.
    --- Countless arsenal of throwing knives and CQB blades/shanks hidden throughout person.
    --- [Force] Lightning.
    --- [Force] Premonition.

Bio:

Concieved on the Mid-rim world of Kiffu, the 'sister' planet of Kiffex, Sato's young parents feared the worst for their beloved son. The harsh oppression of the Galactic government and their dreaded 'Echo', a substance believed to cure the universe of the 'infamous Force', drove them to flee off into the far reaches of known Space. They knew that ancestors before them had possessed the Force, and that many of which had it stripped of them before they ever got a chance to manifest it. They didn't want their son to be stripped of something so precious, even if it meant encouraging a sense of Anarchy within him.

The boy was born and grew, like any other, on the planet of Panatha. He attended schools, met friends, and even dated. Then his parents, who had been tracked down by the government for their deceit and uncooperativeness, were put on trial on that very planet, and before Sato's very tender eyes, murdered. Sato ran far and away, manning a small vessel and fleeing further off into the Universe before he was ever succesfully apprehended. Now, over a decade later, Sato finds himself within the hierarchy of the misunderstood band of Alchemists; the dreaded magicians of the Republic.

16. HandofSkywalker86

HandofSkywalker86 Jedi Master star 4

Aug 12, 2004
    GM Approved

Character Sheet

Name: Seth Anjrel

Appearance:
    HT: 6'4"
    WT: 230lbs
    eyes: blue
    hair: blonde
    build: muscular, but not overly so
    markings: A tattoo on his right bicep that marks him as a noble from Denon

Allegiance: Restored Republic
    Weapons: Customized repeating blaster pistol, Ancient Sith Sword
    Bio: Born to the wealthy Anjrels of Denon and sole heir to their vast trade empire, Seth is seen as a role model for other youths.

Seth grew up in the lap of luxury on the palatial Anjrel Estates on Denon. Their he was educated by a series of renowned tutors in all manner of studies ranging from Galactic Economics to Botony. It was often remarked that he had a flare for Galactic History and Languages.

Under the paranoid eye of his father, who was convinced that the dreaded Sith would one day reappear in the galaxy, he trained in all manner of Martial Skills. He excelled in the Echani Martial Arts and became a Marksman of notable skill.

At age of seventeen he enrolled at the Republican Military Academy, as was an ancient tradition among his family. As a cadet he outshown his classmates ranking first in leadership, marksmanship, physical fitness, and theoretical strategem.

At the age of twenty one he was given his first commission after graduating at the head of his class. As a lieutenant he helped to make short work of a smuggler ring based out of Correlia.

Due to his exemplary record, and in no small part to his the political clout of his family, he was assigned to the security detail of the Supreme Chancellor.

17. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    A list of the players whose characters I have approved so far:

PLAYER ROSTER

Restored Republic
    Valilya Okeff (Imperial_Hammer)
    Selfin Jun (Darth_Valorous)
    Natal Hatani (Jabba-wocky)
    Seth Anjrel (HandofSkywalker86)
    Tarquin Seti (DarthSeti5)

Alchemists
    Val Ferrel (darth_nemisis)
    Boo Raddely (Trimaj)
    Aruetii (Zedd-Vega)
    Xanthe Nikauly (Dahlia_Santary)
    Sato Grenn (-Jeb-)
    Rion Ordis (Darth_Vaders_cousin)

Archangels
    Raven Carr (JEDI_TEEGIRLOO)
    Anora F?lyn (LeiaHair)

If I've left you out, please say so, but I think everyone's there. A couple more people have expressed an interest and will send me sheets soon. We have excellent numbers but I'm always willing to welcome more, and particularly Archangels!

18. DarthSeti5

DarthSeti5 Jedi Knight star 5

Jan 6, 2001
    GM Approved

[b]Name[/b]: Tarquin Seti
    [b]Age[/b]: 49
    [b]Species[/b]: Human from Chandrilla
    [b]Gender[/b]: Male
    [b]Appearance[/b]: Tall but lanky with a gaunt face.
    [b]Allegiance[/b]: Restored Republic
    [b]Weapons[/b]: none

[b]Bio[/b]: A two-term Senator from Chandrilla as well as a hard-liner on the Echo Project. Tarquin has organized massive support for Equality Through Echo on Chandrilla and translated that popularity into an electoral landslide.

Tarquin entered public service out of college as a 23 year-old District Commissioner, where he spear-headed an aggressive campaign to weed out corrupt doctors refusing to administer Echo to newborns. After a five-year term, he successfully ran for the planetary legislature and served out several terms?notably forming a powerful coalition that more than doubled dues to the Republic Treasury in order to expand the Echo Project.

Upon his election to the Republic Senate, his coalition, the Unionist Party, swept parliamentary elections throughout Chandrilla, solidifying his political control even as he left the planet to serve in the Senate. He is still his coalition?s party head and guides most Chandrillan politics through the Unionist Party.

Though Tarquin is a firm adherent to the Echo project, and has advocated for the use of military force in response to reports of a Force-resurgence on the Outer Rim, he is socially liberal in most other respects and sees the project as an attempt to make the galaxy more egalitarian.

19. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    I asked for Archangels, and lo, they came to me!

I'm posting the following sheet on behalf of [b]SephyCloneNo15[/b]:

Name: Eris Ji-Vanne
    Appearance:
    -Hair: Long, brown, matching stubble on his face and chin
    -Eyes: Blue
    -Clothes: Goggles with an orange tint (usually on his forehead), black pants with a yellow line up the sides (like Han's), long gray jacket, black clone-leather gloves and boots
    Allegiance: Archangel
    Weapons: E-11 Blaster Rifle modified to function as a Sniper Rifle, two DL-44 Blaster pistols (sight removed)
    Bio: Born on the rough world of Mon Gazza, Eris was forced to learn to defend himself at a young age. He learned that he was a prodigy with a blaster, and could often pull off near-impossible shots...sometimes with his eyes closed. Seeing the violence in the Outer Rim, Eris devoted himself to using his powers to defend. When news spread of the Archangels, he tracked them down, and offered his services to their causes.

[hr]

And I'm posting this sheet on behalf of [b]BLemelisk[/b]:

Name: Nathlis Keldar
    Species: Nautolan
    Appearance: Standard green-skinned Nautolan. Head is covered in similarly-colored sensitive tresses which are characteristic to aid his species' underwater abilities. With bulbous black spheres for eyes, his gaze is sometimes mesmerizing. He wears a long black cape over a black armorweave combat suit. His combat boots are black as well.
    Weapons: Ancient Force pike he unearthed on the millenia-old battlefield on Serroco on a preservation dig. Carries four chrome daggers in left and right shoulder holsters, two to a side. Has two BlasTech precision sporting blasters in left and right thigh holsters.
    Bio: Keldar was born on the watery world of Glee Anselm. His parents, who had long been in protest of the essential Echoing of all newborns, smuggled him offworld before he could be treated. The authorities caught wind of this prime violation of the law, however, and began a manhunt for his parents. In their desperation, they left him in an orphanage on the Outer Rim world of Ando to keep him safe until they could come back for him after the commotion had died down. They never returned.

With the domineering Republic effectively thrown off, Keldar was given to a loving foster family on Ando of his same species. They reared and provided for him the best education they could afford. He knew them always as his true family, and accepted their love and care. He graduated from a university on the planet and joined an archaeological dig team that was dedicated to exploring the history of Outer Rim conflicts.

While on the scenes of centuries-old battle sites, he had begun to feel very strong emotions which lingered there. He could almost feel the anguish and sorrow that pervaded the old killing fields. Little did he know it, but this, along with other ?symptoms? were indications of his Force sensitivity beginning to manifest itself.

They progressed in the form of visions and increasing intensity until one day, confronted by his aged and knowledgeable professor, he was posed the question ?Do you have a record of your being Echoed??

The shock of the implications of this question had shaken Keldar to his very core. He knew what had begun in him couldn?t be allowed to be suppressed, and he packed his belongings and fled to parts unknown. This was shortly after his twenty second birthday.

Four years later, after having found the Archangels at the time of their very founding, and having worked hard to tune his skills, Keldar travels far and wide at the will of the Archangels, carefully concealing his abilities from the wary eye. He lives a life of anonymity, a beacon of light in the darkened galaxy where his kind is hunted without remorse.

20. Darth_Joesha

Darth_Joesha Jedi Master star 4

Apr 22, 2004
    I intend to join this RPG as an Archangel but i don't have the time to do a sheet right now. So expect one soon Winged. :)

21. BLemelisk

BLemelisk Jedi Grand Master star 4

Aug 19, 2003
    OOC: Not to spam, but many thanks to Winged_Jedi for posting my sheet but I thought I'd spiff it up a little and post it myself now that the comp is seemingly back in line.

[b]GM APPROVED[/b]

[color=blue][u]Character Sheet:[/u][/color]
    [b]Name:[/b] Nathlis Keldar
    [b]Age:[/b] 26
    [b]Species:[/b] Nautolan
    [b]Gender:[/b] Male
    [b]Appearance:[/b] Standard green-skinned Nautolan. Head is covered in similarly-colored sensitive tresses; characteristic in aiding his species' underwater abilities. With bulbous black spheres for eyes, his gaze is sometimes mesmerizing. He wears a long black cape over a black armorweave combat suit. His combat boots are black as well.
    [b]Allegiance:[/b] Archangels
    [b]Weapons:[/b] Ancient Force pike he unearthed on the millenia-old battlefield on Serroco on a preservation dig. Carries four chrome daggers in left and right shoulder holsters, two to a side. Has two BlasTech precision sporting blasters in left and right thigh holsters.
    [b]Bio:[/b] Keldar was born on the watery world of Glee Anselm. His parents, long in protest of the essential Echoing of all newborns, smuggled him offworld before he could be treated. The authorities caught wind of this prime violation of the law and began a manhunt for his parents. In their desperation, they left him in an orphanage on the Outer Rim world of Ando to keep him safe until they could come back for him after the commotion had died down. They never returned.

With the domineering Republic effectively thrown off, Keldar was given to a loving foster family on Ando of his same species. They reared and provided for him the best education they could afford. He knew them always as his true family, and accepted their love and care. He graduated from a university on the planet and joined an archaeological dig team that was dedicated to exploring the history of Outer Rim conflicts.

While on the scenes of centuries-old battle sites, he had begun to feel very strong emotions which lingered there. He could almost feel the anguish and sorrow that pervaded the old killing fields. Little did he know it, but this, along with other ?symptoms? were indications of his Force sensitivity beginning to manifest itself.

They progressed in the form of visions and increasing intensities until one day, confronted by his aged and knowledgeable professor, he was posed the question ?Do you have a record of your being Echoed??

The shock of the implications of this question had shaken Keldar to his very core. He knew what had begun in him couldn?t be allowed to be suppressed, and he packed his belongings and fled to parts unknown. This was shortly after his twenty second birthday.

Four years later, after having found the Archangels at the time of their very founding, and having worked hard to tune his skills, Keldar travels far and wide at the will of the Archangels, carefully concealing his abilities from the wary eye. He lives a life of anonymity, a beacon of light in the darkened galaxy where his kind is hunted without remorse.

22. Sith_Lords

Sith_Lords Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 17, 2004
    GM APPROVED

Name: Ar'Jar Vena (Ghost)
    Species: Nikto
    Appearance:[image=http://www.starwars.jp/character/image/durge.jpg]
    Weapons: Dual vibroblades, and 2 precision blaster rifles, with detachable scopes.

Bio: Ar'Jar was born on Nar Shadaa, but cannot remember his natural parents. They left him at an orphanage when he was but a child, and when he was due to be 'Echoed' an unknown figure, who must have known that Ar'Jar was force sensitive, kidnapped Ar'Jar, and was taken to Ison to be raised.

Ar'Jar believed that this man was his father, and was raised by him until he was 19 years old. Than his 'father' told him the truth, the truth about Echo, and Ar'Jar's origins. He had recognised Ar'Jar as a force sensitive, and staged a kidnapping. Ar'Jar's father than explained why Ar'Jar knew things before they happened, and explained about the force.

Ar'Jar understood the danger that he was in, as was his father. As soon as he had been told he spoke to his father, who gave him a small amount of credits to start off a job with. Ar'Jar became a bounty hunter at the age of 20, however he only took on particular contracts, namely those who worked with 'Echo.' The armour he wears was from one of his targets. He never leaves his armour, it is part of him. People began to know him as the Ghost.

Ar'Jar lived that way for 6 years, before being offered a place in a mysterious group, known as 'The Archangels' which he accepted. He has lived with the Archangels for nearly 2 years now, and abides by their will, having trained his skills from a mere bounty hunter, to a well respected member of the group.

23. ispeaknotruths

ispeaknotruths Jedi Master star 1

Apr 25, 2004
    GM APPROVED

Name: Lalama Noto

Species: Kiffer (near human)

Affiliation: : Archangels

Physical Appearance: http://img218.imageshack.us/img218/1710/jedi1oo.jpg

She's tall for a girl and considered beautiful even though she doesn't realize it. She has chosen her own style of clothing, fashioned after the lower level dwellers and the shady underground folk she lives among, in order to better merge in with the people and not call attention to herself.

Force Sensitive: Yes, she also has prodigious psychometric talent -- she could read the tenuous psychic imprints left by living hands on inanimate objects.

Weapons: Various other handheld weapons, anything that has to do with wrist movement, ie whips, or knives or anything that can be thrown can be deadly.

Short Bio: Lalama's family is from Kiffix but her family moved to the Outer Rims, mostly notably to Jabiim. Jabiim has been invaded, fought over, and wrestled with by forces stronger than their own. But the natives finally managed to gain control of their own planet and withdrew into themselves, working to repair their planet. After decades of hard work, they were self sufficent and pretty much listened only to their own rulers and not to the galaxy on how to run their world.

Lalama was born second of her family, her twin brother born only six minutes before. Her parents died when they were 10 and her brother taken away. She has fought tooth and nail to survive but it has not damped her empathy to the suffering of those around her.

She has been with the Archangels from the begining, since they rescued her from being Echoed on Rhen Var.

She may be young, but she has experienced alot, even those that are older than her have noticed that she seems remote and cold but she really is quite friendly and clever. She has spent most of her time alone but always keeps in touch with the Archangels and reports back on what she's learned. They have yet to learn that she has several shady dealings with the underground to get around unseen or to get supplies.

----------------------------------------------------------------------

Name: Liam Noto

Species: Kiffer (near human)

Affiliation: Alchemist

Physical Appearance: http://img82.imageshack.us/img82/6834/liam4zm.jpg

Tall and built for fightings, he takes after his mother, with silver hair and silver eyes from his father that stay black because of his experiences. He dresses in black to hide better in the shadows. His pale skin is from lack of sun as a kid.

Force Sensitive: Yes, he also has prodigious psychometric talent -- he could read the tenuous psychic imprints left by living hands on inanimate objects--but is very weak in that gift.

Weapons: He favors blasters and explosions and his own Force powers but hand to hand, he fights with a retractable bo staff that shocks on contact.

Short Bio: Liam's family is from Kiffix but his family moved to the Outer Rims, mostly notably to Jabiim. Jabiim has been invaded, fought over, and wrestled with by forces stronger than their own. But the natives finally managed to gain control of their own planet and withdrew into themselves, working to repair their planet. After decades of hard work, they were self sufficent and pretty much listened only to their own rulers and not to the galaxy on how to run their world.

Liam is first born of his family, his twin sister born only six minutes after him. His parents died when they were 10 and he was taken away.

His life has been harsh. Forced to work young and in unsafe conditions in the mines, he only survived because of his Force abilities. Many of the miners with him thought him a freak and treated him as such. Anger and resentment started building in him for his fate. The only thing that kept him from attacking others and getting himself killed was the thought of his sister, and her then unknown fate.

He learned to survive by deceiving and beating others down while taking what

24. Winged_Jedi

Feb 28, 2003
    GM's Note Before We Begin

All right, I'm keen to get started, so we will do so today as I had planned. New players are still welcome of course. :)

All players whose sheets I have approved will be included in the intro, whether they have yet posted those sheets or not. I will write intros for the other players once their sheets have been approved.

The IBOP-style of GMing is the way I'll be doing things, and the colour I will use for my posts is indigo.

We've got a great group of RPers here, so I'm expecting big things of this game. Any questions, PM me.

25. CmdrMitthrawnuruodo

CmdrMitthrawnuruodo Force Ghost star 6

Jul 1, 2000
    GM APPROVED

Name: Heinrich Holzdunkel
    Appearance: Tall, dirty-blonde, gray-eyed, caucasuan with a trimmed goatee.
    Weapons:

[image=http://www.swordsdirect.com/mrp-102.jpg]
    [image=http://www.swordsdirect.com/MRP-103.jpg]
    Two Masterwork Kulturen Scimitars

[image=http://www.bladesandbeastsswords.com/Kit%20Rae%20Fantasy/KR3-S%20Fang%20of%20Baelin.jpg]
    Sith poisoned Masterwork Kulturen Dagger

Bio: Heinrich comes from the warlike world Kulturen which is located on the border of the Mid and Outer Rim near the Hydian Way trade route. The Echo serum had reached his homeworld and most of his people, the Krieger, are unable to hear the whispers of the Force. But like most Outer Rim worlds, there are illegal birthing stations where would-be parents could give birth to their children and avoid having the Echo serum injected into them. Heinrich was one of those lucky few children on his planet.

Kulturen is one of those worlds where you cannot just destroy the Ways of the Force very easily without destroying the culture that exists there. The Republic, for years now, has been trying to deSithify the Kriegers of their Sith traditions and artifacts. Most information on the Sith Empire had been confiscated and all that is really left of the Sith is their architecture and some traditions. For many on his homeworld, destroying a culture in order to destroy another is an unspeakable crime that must be repaid in kind. However there are so few Force-sensitives on his homeworld that all they can do for now is to be patient and wait for the right oppurtunity to repay the Republic for what they have done to Kulturen.

Although Heinrich is an officer in the Republic Security Force tasked with hunting down Force-sensitives and Echoing them and destroying any artifacts on the ancient orders, all he really does is uses his position to find others like him and hide them and the artifacts from the Republic. His only fear is that the Republic will learn of his illegal activities and sensitivity and force his resignation and Echo him. Working so close to the Republic has its dangers to his person, but the risks are worth avenging his homeworld.

During the first hours of the Long Night of the Echo Raids, his grandfather, a former priest of the Temple of Krieg, had hidden the scimitars and dagger and would later have a surviving weaponsmith Master alter the weapons to look less like a masterwork and still retain its special abilities. When Heinrich became of age and his grandfather had learned of the younger man's sensitivity, Heinrich was given the weapons and told to never reveal their true nature to anyone he could not trust his secrets with. Since it was standard tradition for Krieger enforces to carry common scimitars and a dagger, the Republic has not questioned Heinrich about his weapons.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.