main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

CVII Are autograph pre-orders sold out?

Discussion in 'Star Wars Celebrations' started by Master_LazyBear, Apr 15, 2015.

1. Master_LazyBear

Master_LazyBear Jedi Youngling

Apr 15, 2015
    I'm trying to find the links to purchase tickets for the autograph hall. The best I could find was this page:
    http://www.officialpix.com/c7/guests.html
    BUT, all of the purchase links are dead. Anyone know the details of this?

2. PatttyB0123

PatttyB0123 Former RSA star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Apr 2, 2003
    I think yes. Last time I checked showed sold out.
    But I am not %100 sure.
    The link was not exactly working.

3. EROK27

EROK27 Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2015
    I would like to know if autograph tickets for Mark, Carrie and Ian are sold out too. I hope not
    ! And you would think the website would say sold out and take down links for buying them if they are sold out.
    Any chance they might be for sale at Celebration without the pre-order?
    And what would the likelihood be of getting a quick signing during a photo op? Also are gifts allowed to be given during photo ops?
    I'm very excited for my first Celebration, but some of the organization and information has been lacking IMO. Still...can't wait!

4. HanSolo29

HanSolo29 RPF/SWC/Fan Art Manager & Bill Pullman Connoisseur star 7 Staff Member Manager

Apr 13, 2001
    All pre-sales have ended. The only way to purchase tickets at this point is to get them at the show itself.

I would recommend heading over there first thing in the morning to secure a spot. I'm not sure what it will be like this time around, but autograph tickets have sold out in the past.

Next to none. They will not be signing autographs during the photo ops. They get you in and out very quickly.

Hitchhiking-Ghost likes this.
  5. EROK27

EROK27 Jedi Youngling

Apr 14, 2015
    Thanks for the info HanSolo29! So I want to head over to autograph hall? Or will they be selling them somewhere else? Do you think I still have a shot for Mark, Carrie and Ian? If not I'm thinking of getting the photo opp with Mark and Carrie for my 2 and 6 year old and having them use the force on Mark and Carrie's heart strings to autograph their comic book! ;)