main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Arik's Antics...A Skywalker Diary...Humor/Drama Updated 05/17/08

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by KELIA, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

[face_laugh] Everyone knows you never, never press
    the red button:p
    I was just about to leave when I noticed a red button on the side panel that was unmarked.

I?m no expert on computers or anything but I know that?s odd. I figured I?d push the button once, just to see what it did.

What a great update to come back too.=D=

2. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    LilyHobittJedi: You should know not to press red buttons, Arik

Well, he is still learning :p

That self destruct mechanism sounds fishy to me.

It?s very fishy indeed.

earlybird-obi-wan: red buttons is danger Arik and knowing Genonosians that can mean trouble, bug trouble/i]

Yes, it certainly can.

Laine_Skytrekker: Arik's nosyness may have helped them, methinks

That?s certainly a possibility.

Alexis_Wingstar: It's a good thing Arik has a knack for doing what he isn't supposed to do, or else having a droids self-destruct next to all senators could be rather disruptive.

That?s putting it mildly!

It may turn out to be a good thing that Arik has inherited the Skywalker trait of doing what they aren?t supposed to.

snowspeeder_gunner: Geonosis isn't going to let a Skywalker near their planet after this.

Probably not! [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

Meredith_Kenobi: The Geinosians aren't very smart, are they? They could've at least put the red button under a glass case or something.

Considering they weren?t expecting Arik to wander off from the Archduke?yeah, I?d say they were pretty stupid! :p

BrentusofGath: There should be warning signs in all Youngling classes - Never press the red button any anything!

That suggestion may very well be incorporated in the future :p

Gkilkenny: Everyone knows you never, never press the red button

And now, so does Arik :p

3. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Entry 9

Dear Diary,

I?m happy to say Master Siri and I are safely back home on Coruscant, and I have to say, my first mission turned out to be far more than I ever expected! But let me go back and bit and tell you how we gained our freedom.

Master Siri suggested we meditate to pass the time. I thought she had to be kidding. I mean, here we are in prison, on a planet full of hostile insectoids, facing execution and she thinks I can be calm? And patiently wait to be rescued?

Hello, I am a Skywalker.

I started pacing and ten seconds later Master Siri chided me and told me to sit down and meditate. I knew I couldn?t so I just sat down and started imagining ways to make a daring escape. That lasted all of five seconds before I heard ?ARIK!?

That?s the down side to being a Jedi. You can?t get away with anything.

So, I did the only thing I could. I took a deep breath and started going through the Jedi calming techniques.

Then a strange thing happened. I actually felt Master Siri. I know that sounds odd and I don?t know if I can really explain it. One minute I was trying to focus my mind on relaxing and the next, I could feel a wall against my back (I wasn?t leaning on one), her breathing and her slight surprise at our connection.

It?s a normal connection for Masters and Padawans who?ve been together for years but unheard of in a new team.

It was comforting to me, though, because for the first time since this whole ordeal began, I accepted that whatever happened, Master Siri and I would face it together.

I don?t know how long we sat like that before I heard the all too familiar tap?tap?tap.

I opened my eyes to find Master Yoda?s scowling face.

?Confused the meaning of diplomatic and destructive again, hmmmm??

I hung my head feeling more ashamed than I?ve ever felt in my life.

?Sorry, Master.?

Yoda reached through the bars and lifted my chin so I was looking right into his eyes. ?A plan to destroy the Republican government the Geonosians had,? he continued. ?Saved thousands of lives your actions have, young Skywalker.?

Before I could react to that, the door to my cell swung open. Master Siri was waiting when I stepped into the hallway. She gave me a hug before ruffling my hair.

?Come, return to Coruscant we must.?

I practically floated to the waiting ships.

The trip home was uneventful. Master Yoda rode with us so I could practice giving my account of what happened before I had to face the entire Council.

When we got back to the Temple, mom, dad, Luke and Leia were waiting for me. Dad gave me a hug and said ?way to live up to the Skywalker name.? :) [face_blush] :)

Mom had tears in her eyes as she hugged me, kissed me, hugged me, kissed me. Honestly, I didn?t think she was ever going to let go. :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Leia gave me a hug and then said she?d be happy to teach me some diplomatic skills so the next time I went out on a mission, I could handle things more peacefully.

Yeah right. Where?s the fun in that? [face_mischief] [face_mischief]

Luke just clamped me on the back and said ?nice job, Arik.? It?s wizard impressing my older brother. :D :D

There were shouts of congratulations from my friends and nods of approval from the Knights and Masters.

It was an amazing moment.

Oh yeah, remember the ban the Geonosians had on humans? It?s been reinstated.

Master Yoda told me later the Archduke was going a step further and requesting that anyone named Skywalker be banned from the entire Arkanis sector.

Apparently, he?s a little upset about his plans being foiled ? again. :p

Till next time,

Arik

4. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    Gee, I don't know why the Archduke would be so upset. [face_batting] :p

Another extremeley enjoyable update. =D=

5. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Loved to see Skywalker saving the day. it's a Skywalker trait.:)

Nice update.=D==D==D=

6. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Hahaha, go Arik!

Great update!

7. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    Wow the new colour of the forum is a bit bright Yellow

Trust another Skywalker to fool the enemy.

I don?t know how long we sat like that before I heard the all too familiar tap?tap?tap.

I opened my eyes to find Master Yoda?s scowling face.

?Confused the meaning of diplomatic and destructive again, hmmmm??

I hung my head feeling more ashamed than I?ve ever felt in my life.

?Sorry, Master.?

[face_laugh] I bet he isn't really sorry

Great update=D=

8. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    I mean, here we are in prison, on a planet full of hostile insectoids, facing execution and she thinks I can be calm? And patiently wait to be rescued?

Hello, I am a Skywalker.

[face_laugh] Good point.

Yoda reached through the bars and lifted my chin so I was looking right into his eyes. ?A plan to destroy the Republican government the Geonosians had,? he continued. ?Saved thousands of lives your actions have, young Skywalker.?

Aww...he's following in his Dad's footsteps.

Master Yoda told me later the Archduke was going a step further and requesting that anyone named Skywalker be banned from the entire Arkanis sector.

Figures...:rolleyes:

Wonderful update!! =D= =D=

9. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    [face_laugh]

That is awesome!!!!

Especially the whole 'reinstatement of the no humans rule'. :D

10. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Alexis_Wingstar: Gee, I don't know why the Archduke would be so upset.

Me either! He should have known allowing another Skywalker on Geonosis would be a disaster. [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

earlybird-obi-wan: Loved to see Skywalker saving the day. it's a Skywalker trait.

Indeed it is ? even in a young Skywalker

snowspeeder_gunner: Hahaha, go Arik!

I don?t know if he needs anymore encouragement :p

Gkilkenney: Trust another Skywalker to fool the enemy

Yep! [face_dancing] [face_dancing]

I bet he isn't really sorry

You picked up on that, huh? :p

LilyHobittJedi: Aww...he's following in his Dad's footsteps.

Yes he is ? albeit unintendedly.

Laine_Snowtrekker: That is awesome!!!! Especially the whole 'reinstatement of the no humans rule'.

Leave it to a Skywalker to change a galactic rule and then have it changed back again :p

11. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Entry 10

Dear Diary,

Things have been pretty quiet in the last two weeks since the Geonosis. My hero status has even begun to wear off as my friends and I are preparing for exams.

I bet you thought Jedi didn?t have to take exams, huh? Most people have that misconception but believe me, we do. In fact, just about everything is a test of some sort.

That is one of the few down sides to being a Jedi.

Yesterday dad took the whole family out to Dex?s diner as a treat. We don?t eat out that much, mostly because it?s rare we?re all available at the same time to eat any meal. Another down side to being a Jedi...or so dad says. It doesn?t matter to me who I eat with as long as I get to see the rest of the family everyday.

Anyway, Dex is a friend of dad?s so we got to sit right up at counter and were waited on right away. Luke and I entertained each other by using the Force to lift various objects to poke each other with.

Not hard, mind you. We weren?t trying to hurt each other or anything. We were just having fun. Something we rarely get to do these days. Dad saw but just smiled while mom rolled her eyes and said she thought we had outgrown such antics.

Yeah right. Why would anybody want to outgrow having fun?

I was the first to notice our order sitting on the pick-up window. The droid waitress was busy, so I nudged Luke and we decided to help her out by seeing who could get the most food over the fastest.

I would have won had another friend of Dex?s not chose that moment to walk behind the counter to surprise his old buddy.

I tried to raise the food above his head, really I did, but all I managed to do was hit him smack in the face with two bowls of Dex?s 10 alarm chili.

Luke laughed so hard he dropped the plates he was lifting.

Dex came running out of the kitchen, slipped on the food and crashed into his friend, knocking them both to the ground.

It was a disaster.

And can you believe Dex wasn?t even mad? He just laughed, slapped Luke and I both on the back (a little harder than he needed to, in my opinion) and said he would appreciate it if we would let him know in advance the next time we wanted entertainment with our food because he could put on a better show than we did.

Do you think that made a difference with our parents?

Nope.

Luke and I had to clean up the entire mess and we are now restricted to the Temple and home for the next month.

:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Till next time,

Arik

12. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    awww....lol that was great!

13. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    [face_laugh][face_laugh]Arik's disaster with that Force lifting[face_laugh][face_laugh]

What a funny update=D==D=

14. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    I just found this and must say I love "Arik's Antics!" [face_laugh]

Please add me to your PM list!

15. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004
    [face_laugh] =D=

I like the fact that even Jedi younglings can have some fun and
    get into trouble for being little villians.o_O

excellent post, your story is very entertaining even if it doesn't
    have Obi-Wan in it.;)

=D=

16. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    I love how Arik goes from saving the galaxy to making a mess in the space of like 2 days.

Great job,keep it up!!

17. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005
    Yeah right. Why would anybody want to outgrow having fun?

That's for sure!

I was the first to notice our order sitting on the pick-up window. The droid waitress was busy, so I nudged Luke and we decided to help her out by seeing who could get the most food over the fastest.

Oh no...[face_worried] I could see the accident waiting to happen.

Do you think that made a difference with our parents?

Of course not. [face_laugh]

Great update! =D= =D=

18. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Great post! I love how Arik goes from hero to grounded in two days. :)

Thanks for the PM.

19. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    JediKaren: awww....lol that was great!.

Thank you. It was fun to write the Skywalkers enjoying a little family time together.

earlybird-obi-wan: Arik's disaster with that Force lifting.

Yes, he is still learning [face_laugh] [face_laugh]

randomangel22: I just found this and must say I love "Arik's Antics!

Awww?thank you so much [face_blush] [face_blush]

I?m glad you are enjoying and I?ll be happy to add you to the PM list.

Gkilkenney: I like the fact that even Jedi younglings can have some fun and
    get into trouble for being little villians.

Yes, they may be Jedi but they are still kids [face_laugh]

excellent post, your story is very entertaining even if it doesn't have Obi-Wan in it.

You never know when Obi-Wan may make an appearance [face_whistling] [face_whistling]

snowspeeder_gunner: I love how Arik goes from saving the galaxy to making a mess in the space of like 2 days.

Yep, he?s a typical teenager :p

LilyHobbitJedi: Oh no... I could see the accident waiting to happen..

Yeah, something was bound to happen with Arik involved. [face_laugh]

Laine_Snowtrekker: Great post! I love how Arik goes from hero to grounded in two days.

Something only a teenager can accomplish :p

20. KELIA

Jul 26, 2005
    Entry 11

Dear Diary,

Today turned into an interesting day for me. It started this morning when I was lightsaber training with Master Garen. He decided to try a few new techniques, without telling me I might add, to see how I handled myself and I managed to keep up with him?.mostly. I somehow managed to burn the edge of his tunic when I was blocking a move but other than that, it went very well.

He was stunned by my ability and then told me the reason he wanted to test me like that is because he had been watching me closely over the years and his sense that I am stronger in the Force than most Jedi has grown.

Me? Stronger than most Jedi? [face_blush] [face_blush]

He went on to say he hadn?t seen anyone perform as well as I did since my dad was a kid and if I devoted myself to my training, he saw no reason why I couldn?t eventually master form VII training.

I was stunned because form VII is the most difficult form of lightsaber training that only high level masters of multiple forms can achieve. Dad has only mastered form V and he?s the strongest Jedi I know. To think that I could surpass him?well, it?s more than I can imagine. And I can imagine a lot!!

When I got home, dad sat me down to talk about the temptation that comes along with power. It?s a talk we?ve had before because he came so close to crossing to the darkside and he wants to do everything in his power to make sure his children don?t make the same mistake.

This time was a little different because he talked more about how his love and fear of loosing mom was the driving force behind his struggle.

I told him I didn?t think that would be a problem for me since Jedi are allowed to love and marry now. Of course, it?s horrible to lose someone you love but the best way to honor them is to go on living.

He looked at me quietly for a moment . ?I guess you were listening when your mother and I talked to you about death,? he sighed.

?I always listen to you, dad.?

That made him laugh. ?Nice try, Arik.?

That made me laugh.

?Seriously, son. I want you to consider what I?ve told you about being in love. Someday, when you meet that special girl, you?ll be surprised by the power she and your feelings for her have over you.?

Oh Force, not that nonsense again.

I had to explain ? once again ? no girl will ever have that kind of hold on me.

Uh uh. [face_not_talking] [face_not_talking]

That made him laugh again but I?m serious.

It won?t happen [face_not_talking] [face_not_talking]

Till next time,

Arik

21. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    Oh man, I missed an update! Well, that made it double the fun :D

Of course Dex didn't get mad. I bet he's pulled stunts to make that seem tame... of course he didn't do it using the Force perhaps but still. Funny Arik didn't mention what Dex's friend's reaction to getting hit in the face with the chili was. :p

Ah Arik, Arik, Arik. I fear you may get hit the hardest when the time comes. [face_laugh]

22. JediKaren

JediKaren Jedi Youngling star 3

Apr 26, 2007
    uh hun. yep. Keep saying that. lol kids.

23. Gkilkenny

Mar 27, 2004

Sure you listen Arik[face_liarliar]

Yeah right[face_talk_hand]

Excellent.=D=

24. LilyHobbitJedi

Aug 29, 2005

Your dad can see right through that Arik! [face_laugh]

?Seriously, son. I want you to consider what I?ve told you about being in love. Someday, when you meet that special girl, you?ll be surprised by the power she and your feelings for her have over you.?

Why do I get the feeling he's going to regret what he said? [face_thinking]

Wonderful update! =D= =D=

25. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    Very interesting concept. Found the diary entries hysterical and your OC Arik seems to fit in very well to the GFFA universe. Enjoyed this immensely. Great work!

Could you please add me to your PM list? Thanks!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.