main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Saga Arik's Antics...A Skywalker Diary...Humor/Drama Updated 05/17/08

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by KELIA, Jan 1, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    That's a boy;) Wait until he meets a girl and falls in love[face_love]

Loved the update and Arik telling about that lightsaber forms.

=D==D==D=

2. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    Don't you worry Arik. Some day that special someone is gonna come crashing into your life! :p

I just hope he's ready when it happens. [face_laugh]

Great post and thanks for the PM!

3. snowspeeder_gunner

snowspeeder_gunner Jedi Padawan star 4

Apr 10, 2007
    Haha, I can't wait to see how ridiculous Arik gets when he finally finds a girl he likes. Hopefully he won't be near any big red buttons, or there could be problems. :p

Keep up the great work!

4. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Hmm. [shakes_head] Arik, you foolish boy. Wait until it happens and then you'll be as googly-eyed as your brother! (Or worse!)

5. Meredith_Kenobi

Meredith_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 20, 2005
    Arik reminds me a lot of my little brother. [face_laugh]

Great updates, KELIA! Sorry I missed so many in a row.

6. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Alexis_Wingstar: [i Ah Arik, Arik, Arik. I fear you may get hit the hardest when the time comes.[/i]

He probably will?though he?d never admit it :p

JediKaren: uh hun. yep. Keep saying that. lol kids.

[face_laugh] [face_laugh] I?m sure he will.

GKilkenny: Sure you listen Arik

Ah, listening is the easy part. It?s hearing that people have trouble with.

LilyHobbitJedi: Your dad can see right through that Arik!

Yes he can, much to Arik?s chagrin :p

Why do I get the feeling he's going to regret what he said?

I can?t imagine [face_whistling] [face_whistling]

JediMasterRevi: Found the diary entries hysterical and your OC Arik seems to fit in very well to the GFFA universe. Enjoyed this immensely

Thank you so much [face_blush] [face_blush] I?ll be happy to add you to the PM list.

earlybird-obi-wan: That's a boy .Wait until he meets a girl and falls in love.

Yep, he?s going to learn the hard way?as most boys do :p

randomangel22: Don't you worry Arik. Some day that special someone is gonna come crashing into your life! I just hope he's ready when it happens.

Is anybody really ready? :p

snowspeeder_gunner: Haha, I can't wait to see how ridiculous Arik gets when he finally finds a girl he likes. Hopefully he won't be near any big red buttons, or there could be problems

Knowing Arik, there will probably be problems anyway :p

Laine_Snowtrekker: Hmm. [shakes_head] Arik, you foolish boy. Wait until it happens and then you'll be as googly-eyed as your brother! (Or worse!)

I?d say he?ll probably be worse. [face_mischief]

Arik reminds me a lot of my little brother. Great updates, KELIA! Sorry I missed so many in a row.

Aw, thanks [face_blush] [face_blush] I?m glad you are enjoying the diary. Don?t worry about the missed updates. I think they?re pretty easy to catch up on when you have the time.

7. KELIA

KELIA Manager Emeritus star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Jul 26, 2005
    Entry 12

Dear Diary,

I haven?t written in awhile because, quite frankly, I haven?t had anything interesting to write. I hope when Master Yoda reads this (and I know he will) he won?t think I?m slacking off just because I don?t see the point to writing down boring, mundane things.

I?ve spent the last few weeks training and studying for exams. The Jedi have what most of you know as a specified time frame for education before allowing the initiates a few months off to focus on training. So we have exams and they are as dull as everybody else?s. Nothing anybody would want to read about, right?

Anyway they are over now [face_dancing] [face_dancing] and now I just have training to do for a few hours a day.

Yesterday was Luke and Leia?s lifeday and mom had a small party planned for the afternoon. She told us we could do whatever we wanted in the morning as long as we got home in time to clean up before the guests arrived.

We told her we were only going to Julanti?s Game Complex and wouldn?t be getting dirty or sweaty but she insisted we get home early. What is it with mothers and getting cleaned up when you don?t need it? :confused:

Anyway, we went to the complex and pretty much went our separate ways. Leia likes strategy games while Luke and I like racing and battle games. We learned long ago not to play against each other, so while Luke started with a battle game, I went to my favorite Podracer 500 and settled in.

I was doing great until some nerherder challenged me to a race. Normally I don?t mind and I love the competition (mainly because I always win [face_mischief] ) but this laser brain bumps my shoulder and says ?Is that the best a Jedi can do,? and burst into laughter.

So I had to teach him a lesson.

And I did.

And I taught his friend a lesson too before they skulked off to find someone else to bother.

By that time, there was a crowd around me and I got some friendlier challenges, most of them betting they could beat me in a specific time, and I was having the best time.

Until.

?I can beat you in one second flat.?

?Right,? I snorted, in the heat of the moment and not bothering to look up. ?Show me what you?ve got, flyboy.?

The crowd snickered and I turned around.

There stood my dad, hands crossed with a look of?hmmm?I don?t really know how to describe it other than to say it?s the look you get from your parents that means you?d better shut up and do what you?re told.

Apparently we were late getting home early and now we?re grounded.

Again. :rolleyes::rolleyes:

Fine way to start off the end of education time at the Temple.

Till next time,

Arik

8. LilyHobbitJedi

LilyHobbitJedi Jedi Knight star 5

Aug 29, 2005
    We told her we were only going to Julanti?s Game Complex and wouldn?t be getting dirty or sweaty but she insisted we get home early. What is it with mothers and getting cleaned up when you don?t need it?

[face_laugh] Typical boy.

?I can beat you in one second flat.?

?Right,? I snorted, in the heat of the moment and not bothering to look up. ?Show me what you?ve got, flyboy.?

The crowd snickered and I turned around.

There stood my dad, hands crossed with a look of?hmmm?I don?t really know how to describe it other than to say it?s the look you get from your parents that means you?d better shut up and do what you?re told.

Pride goes before a fall Arik. [face_shame_on_you]

[face_laugh] Hilarious update!=D= =D=

9. randomangel22

randomangel22 Jedi Padawan star 4

Feb 11, 2006
    Well, Arik you should be more careful when challenging people especially when it's your dad! [face_laugh]

Arik's definitely a troublemaker just like Anakin. :p

Great post and thanks for the PM!

10. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    [face_laugh]so like his dad. Showing off to others. Yeah until you meet someone as strong as you Arik.;)

Lovely update=D==D==D=

11. Alexis_Wingstar

Alexis_Wingstar Jedi Master star 4

Sep 16, 2006
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] [face_laugh] I bet dad can beat him at the podrace game. :D

I could just see Anakin towering over Arik with his arms folded and looking stern. [face_laugh]

12. Gkilkenny

Gkilkenny Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 27, 2004

Ah, some fun time at the games arcade, younglings never know when it is time to stop.
    I wonder how mad Anakin is with them.[face_shame_on_you] [face_laugh]

great post.[face_laugh] =D=

13. JediMasterRev

JediMasterRev Jedi Padawan star 4

Dec 2, 2004
    I concur that Arik's penchat for reckless behavior is going to get him into serious trouble. Very hilarious post. Sides still hurting. More please soon!

14. Laine_Snowtrekker

Laine_Snowtrekker Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jul 8, 2003
    Great entry!!

I love how Anakin challenged him to get his attention.

Thanks for the PM.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.