main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Padu, KY Arnie & Marjorie Are Coming!!!

Discussion in 'MidWest Regional Discussion' started by pacervader, Dec 30, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    Arnie emailed me back and accepted our invite to the saga weekend. He has to confirm a few things with thier schedules but he said they will likely come for one or both days. He is going to play my entire phone call on the show on Jan 9th so if they say they are coming on the show we may sell out quickly. This just got big. Anyway, I will be in Louisville for the holiday but will be watching our forum so post. alot. We need ideas of things to do with A&M if they stay the weekend. This event may now indeed be cooler than a vintage star tours hat. pacervader

P.S. I mentionend to Arnie in my email that we would like to make him and Marjorie Honorary members, any thoughts on how we could do that?

2. LordINVAR

LordINVAR Jedi Youngling star 2

Mar 13, 2002
    We can make a nice framed certificate of Honorary membership. Sithmonger suggested we make Membership kits for all members anyway, so we have need to decide what the membership kit will need to consist of.

3. pacervader

pacervader Jedi Youngling star 3

Jun 27, 2005
    I think the welcome kits should include a welcome letter, Paducah Imperials Pencils, a price and size order form for club t-shirts, a collectible dvd, membership card, and a list of club member names and email/fanforce ids. Thats all I can think of right now. pacervader

4. TKYTROOPER

TKYTROOPER Jedi Youngling star 2

Sep 18, 2005
    Sounds great. I kinda had a feeling they might come down. As far as a membership kit, what about badges or lanyards for members to wear at Saga weekend. I think those could be very useful. Because like pacer said, I think this could get big real quick. Might help with like crowd control and stuff. Other than that looks like you got the basics listed. Looking forward to hearing the call on the show Jan. 9th. (my birhtday b.t.w.)Anyone free that wants to help build white armor over the next couple of weeks let me know. Should start on it the middle of next week. As far as things to do with Arnie and Marjorie??????????????????we could go eat...........and talk about Star Wars.................and stuff.........?

5. LordTreyger

LordTreyger Jedi Youngling star 1

Jan 3, 2006
    I say we offer them a "laurel, and hardy handshake!"

Everything sounds like it is coming together, as a incentive to get people there what about giveaway items? Door prizes are always a nice touch? Just a thought.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.