main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Artoo's Frazzled Circuits: TTT Diary * COMPLETE [DDC 2013]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010
    Mara is only scheduled to show up in this diary in March, and that is if i keep posting every week. There really is a lot to cover in the 1st book.

I think they mention Chewie extending his life debt in the books, not sure which. As for his wife, if I wee her I'd get a 2nd husband since the first one in NEVER home. :p

2. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    =D= =D= Wonderful post and Friday always counts LOL

Hazel likes this.
  3. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    I don't doubt it. I just think it is odd that he never seems to want to be with his family. He had more time with his nephew Lowie. Maybe Malla is a real nag with a huge "Honey Do" list for Chewie.

Hazel likes this.
  4. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    A diplomatic mission to Bimmisaari, huh? Be interesting to see how this turns out.

I like the history of the Falcon/Envoy, with her having transported Artoo in the past.

Hazel likes this.
  5. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    No one seems to care what the Falcon knows except for R2.. A nice tie in to the past.

R2 is right though, Leia is neglecting her Jedi Training which is why I fixed it! :) And if Disney has her trained as a Jedi that will put them in my good graces; depending what else they do.

Could you put me back into the conversation? I accidentally left the conversation.

Hazel likes this.
  6. lukemaraben

lukemaraben Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 2, 2012
    Awesome! I agree with Artoo, Leia does need the practice.

Hazel likes this.
  7. WeAreJedi

WeAreJedi Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 2, 2012
    I love how Artoo considers the Falcon family. Great update!

Hazel and Jade_eyes like this.
  8. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Aw. He considers the Falcon family. Why do I find that so darn cute?

Great entry. And no, poor Chewie does not know what he's in for - becoming a overgrown, underused baby sitter for the next 20 books, and then you know, getting killed by a moon.

Hazel, Jedi_Lover and Lady_Misty like this.
  9. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    »» I am excited. For the first time in 1254 days the entire living family is together. I know I'm using the term 'family' loosely since only two of us are blood-related, but I have come to consider the others as members as well. So it is I, C-3PO, the Millennium Falcon, Master Luke, Princess Leia, Captain Solo and Chewbacca. It's just like the good old days of the Rebel Alliance.

It made me very smiley that R2 includes the Falcon into the category family members. My smile grew wider, when he criticized Leia about practicing badly when it is up to her jedi skills.

At the end of a week sick at home with the flue this sweet fanfic is like medicine. Thank you!

Lady_Misty, Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  10. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Love to see Artoo communicating with the Falcon and his comments on Leia

Hazel likes this.
  11. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    Great story! Like others have already mentioned, it's an awesome detail that R2 considers the Falcon to be family. I would totally read the Falcon's memoirs.

I got a laugh out of R2 saying Leia needed to practice her Jedi skills, heh heh.

Keep up the super work, and congrats on your 2012 Diary win! :)

Hazel likes this.
  12. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    Woot on the win for 2012 DDC. Esp. in light of the loooong hiatus @};- [:D] And yes, that always bit that Leia didn't pursue her Force skills more earlier [face_sigh] I love AUs where this is developed, and how that could've tipped the balance in many crucial events perhaps [face_thinking]

Hazel likes this.
  13. Book-Geek

Book-Geek Jedi Knight star 3

May 28, 2011
    I missed three entries. This is my punishment for something, and I'm not quite sure what.

Entry One: I can totally see Threepio in the apron now. And I can also see him being as excited as his servomotors can get when he recieves it!

Entry Two: Artoo worries a lot about Anakin Junior. And with good reason. That boy causes a whole lot of problems for himself.

Entry Three: Loved Artoo's opinions on Jedi Training, and especially loved him talking with the Falcon!

Added to convo list please?[face_batting]

Hazel likes this.
  14. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

Last edited: Mar 23, 2019
  15. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    [face_laugh] For the part about cloning Leia and Luke. Although Luke does get cloned.

But R2 does have a point that they need more Jedi. In my opinion Leia should have told them to go to the Devil (or the Star Wars equivalent) and trained as a Jedi.

Hazel likes this.
  16. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

Aug 31, 2004
    [face_laugh] [face_laugh] But [face_sigh] I want Ep#7 to be Heir to the Empire now, always did, but it gets stronger with each update [face_party] Except to squeeze L/M's love story into a trilogy they can't take 10 years [face_dancing] Buya!

lukemaraben and Hazel like this.
  17. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Artoo is doing foreshadowing! Ha! Nice update!

Hazel likes this.
  18. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010
    Lol. Nice foreshadowing! Artoo is going to rethink that statement sometime in December :)

Nice job recounting the info - this must be hard since Artoo doesn't see all of the action like he does in the movies.

Hazel likes this.
  19. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    =D= for another nice update. [face_laugh] to cloning Luke and Leia.

Keep 'em coming!

Hazel likes this.
  20. lukemaraben

lukemaraben Jedi Knight star 1

Sep 2, 2012
    This is brilliant!!! ^:)^ Great job.

Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  21. Jedi_Liz

Jedi_Liz Jedi Grand Master star 6

Apr 24, 2000
    Artoo is hilarious

Hazel likes this.
  22. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    Oh, Artoo, bite your...hm. No tongue. ;)

I love his thoughts on how there are many diplomats but only one Jedi. I agree that you'd think the NR would want more of that valuable asset on their side!!

Jade_eyes and Hazel like this.
  23. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    What a nice update. Reading it on my actual birthday feels like a birthday present. Thank you!

»» In conclusion, the Princess might have to clone herself if she wants to train to be a Jedi and Master Luke could use a few clones to help him out also. It is a shame that ol' Palps confiscated all the cloning technology in the galaxy. I wonder what he did with it.

Two Leias would be too much for one Han Solo. He hardly can handle one princess.

Hazel likes this.
  24. Hazel

Hazel Jedi Master star 4

Nov 9, 2010

HAPPY BIRTHDAY NICOLE!!! @};- [:D]

25. AzureAngel2

Jun 14, 2005
    Thanks for writing another R2 story! [face_love]

Hazel likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.