main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Beyond - Legends Artoo's Frazzled Circuits: TTT Diary * COMPLETE [DDC 2013]

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction- Before, Saga, and Beyond' started by Hazel, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ginchy

ginchy Jedi Grand Master star 4

May 25, 2005
    This was adorable!! [:D] Congrats on doing the year long diary!!! And I love your voice for Artoo. I loved when he said it was HIS FAMILY up there!! That's so correct. And that ending with Artoo's thoughts of the infamous roof scene--a very interesting relationship indeed, Artoo!! Wonderful, gal!! I loved it!! And thanks for PMing me so often. [:D]

Nyota's Heart and Hazel like this.
  2. earlybird-obi-wan

earlybird-obi-wan Chosen One star 6

Aug 21, 2006
    Loved the end of this hilarious diary. Will he continue next year with telling us about puppy Luke following Mara everywhere. He has given her a very 'unromantic' gift;)

Nyota's Heart, AzureAngel2 and Hazel like this.
  3. AzureAngel2

AzureAngel2 Chosen One star 6

Jun 14, 2005
    »» I think this is the beginning of a very interesting relationship.

This is such a dry understatement... [face_rofl]

Anyway, thanks for an inspiring and hilarious 2013. I hope you give us more of R2s thoughts in 2014. @};-

Hazel and Nyota's Heart like this.
  4. jcgoble3

jcgoble3 Chosen One star 6

Nov 7, 2010
    »» It is a known fact that the Princess has a special way of dealing with scoundrels; they always end up doing her bidding.

This is awesome! :D

»» But now, seriously - THERE IS NO WAY I AM ALLOWING MASTER LUKE OUT OF MY SIGHT EVER AGAIN.

Good luck with that!

»» I am instead searching for Master Luke; he has once again evaded my vigil. Bleeping kid! Doesn’t he know I made a promise to never let him out of my sight again?

What did I just say? :p

Yes it is!!!!! :D

Thank you for the weekly laughter! This has been an incredible ride with Artoo through the Thrawn trilogy. =D=^:)^

5. Lady_Misty

Lady_Misty Jedi Grand Master star 4

Mar 21, 2007
    Tried to read and reply earlier but the hospital where my nephew was born wouldn't let me open the app properly.

Artooi is right.

Now, please hang the EU Canon and hook Luke and Mars up.

Sent from my PADD using Tapatalk

"The Starman and Moon Goddess." Han Solo - Dark Angel

Hazel likes this.
  6. WarmNyota_SweetAyesha

WarmNyota_SweetAyesha Chosen One star 8

Aug 31, 2004
    Woohoo jinkies! I second Misty, and buya on the new youngling. =D= @};- @};-

Lady_Misty and Hazel like this.
  7. Jedi_Lover

Jedi_Lover Chosen One star 5

Nov 1, 2004
    Oh…Artoo I can't believe you went there. Luke tired out the clone first? That is like what my sons say when they struggle to open a jar and when I open it for them they say, "Well, I loosened it for you." Face it, Mara Jade rules! Snatch her up Luke!

I also like the comment about Leia and her special way of dealing with scoundrels. [face_laugh]

The was an excellent diary. I enjoyed it very much. =D=

8. Briannakin

Briannakin Former Manager star 6 VIP - Former Mod/RSA

Feb 25, 2010

Oh R2, how right you are.

What a fantastic fic! Congrats on finishing and happy holidays Hazel!

9. WeAreJedi

WeAreJedi Jedi Padawan star 1

Sep 2, 2012
    Congrats on finishing another great Artoo diary! Had a great time reading it this year. :D

10. taramidala

taramidala Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jun 18, 1999
    Oh, Hazel, it was wonderful! My sincerest apologies for not commenting and keeping up the way I should have, but know that I did read along as you wrote and loved every second of it. Like ginchy said, Artoo's voice is so awesome.and unique, and YES, they are his family. Congratulations on completing another great piece! :)

11. Valiowk

Valiowk Chosen One star 6

Apr 23, 2000
    Great ending! Thank you for a year's worth of an exciting diary, Hazel! [:D]

Hehe, Luke does need to work on choosing better gifts, but I guess this is a start of a very interesting relationship indeed. :p

Happy New Year, everyone! :)

12. Thumper09

Thumper09 Force Ghost star 4

Dec 9, 2001
    It is a known fact that the Princess has a special way of dealing with scoundrels; they always end up doing her bidding.

I could see Leia going on talk shows for this subject. ;)

Artoo's wrap-up of both the aftermath of the battle and of Luke and Mara's blossoming relationship was great. The poor droid needs to put a tracking device on Luke or something before he wears out his gears always trying to find him!

Great job with the diary! Thanks for the fun and the laughs! :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.