main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~Assassin~~ (JA, minor Obi-torture)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SiriGallia, Dec 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    Title: Assassin

Rating: PG for violence

Central Charectors: Obi-Wan, Qui-Gon, Bant, Deca and Rochal

Disclaimer: All these ideas and charecters are the property of GL, Scholastic or Jude Watson, except for Lina who I am using permission of Healer Apprentice Lina and also Rochal and a few minor charectors are mine.

Summery: Deca Brun wishes to pay back a young Jedi for trouble he caused him, and now that Jedp Apprentice finds himself in danger from an Assassin.

Assassin

Chapter 1

The Alley was quiet and ominous. The dark figure paced back and forth waiting for her contact. A small Grri beetle skittered across a public disposal bin. The figure turned and the hood fell to reveal a beautiful young woman. Her eyes were a strange blue-green color, and her hair was a black and tousled as though it's condition didn't matter to the young woman. She peered down the alley way and presently a man in a ivy green cape moved towards her. Moving back into the dark shadows, she seemingly disappeared. The man was soon standing in the spot she had been and looking around for her. She moved out of the shadows and leaned against the wall. The man stared at her for a long moment and then said.

"Rochal?" She nodded shortly. He moved up to her. "I am Deca Brun." She nodded again a hissing wind cut down the alley and rustled through her hair. He was obviously uncomfortable, for this woman showed no sign of speaking. "You are the woman I was told to contact?" She nodded. "You're profession should suit my needs." Rochal cocked an eyebrow. "I need to, dispose of someone." Deca waited for her to say something. She suddenly pushed away from the wall.

"I assumed that was why you asked for an assassin." Her voice was clear and silky with a slight accent. She stared at Deca. "Who is it?" They began to walk down the street and Deca automatically stayed three feet away from Rochal.

"A Jedi boy, Obi-Wan Kenobi," Deca answered her question. "He ruined my chances of ruling the planet Gala, now I will seek my revenge. I need you to kill him Rochal." Her eyes sparked interest.

"A child kept you from taking charge of a planet."

Deca's eyes flared, but he decided that making this assassin angry with him was probably not a good idea. "Yes, he is a Jedi, that makes him more difficult to beat."

Rochal smiled, and it was a penetrating hypnotic smile. "I have never once met someone I couldn't beat."

He nodded. "What kind of history do you have? How much training?" A look of pain washed over Rochal's face, then suddenly turned to cold stone.

"When I was four my baby brother was taken away, when I was only eight I
    got separated from my family on the streets of Coruscant, level five, I never found them again. I was picked up by a gang, I was taught self defense, fighting skills, and...assassination techniques. I don't care about anyone, I don't trust anyone."

Deca smiled, "Good." He then handed her a holo. "Here is the boy."

She flicked on the holo. A quick recording flashed by of a boy of about fourteen laughing, the sound was muted, but he looked very pleasant. She rolled her eyes and flicked it off.

"I'll do the job." She whirled and started off.

"Rochal," Deca said stopping her. "I don't want any of those 'maternal instincts' keeping you from killing this boy off. This needs to be done."

Rochal turned back to him. "Please. I have no emotion but anger." She turned but he stopped her again.

"How do I know you're a good assassin?" Rochal stood still for a moment but suddenly whirled and drew a dagger from her cloak and flung it at Deca. The dagger struck the ground right in-between Deca's feet. He looked petrified as she moved over to him and retrieved her dagger.

"You'll just have to trust me."

Well??? :)

2. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    Well, this sounds interesting.

Siri, Rebecca St. James is a good singer. Have you read of Point of Grace or Avlon? I loved them the best.

3. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    OH YEAH! I like Point of Grace pretty well, mostly there new stuff, but I think Avalon is GREAT!!!!!! I really want to get Oxygen!! :) Glad you like it so far :)

4. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    Hey, sounds like a good story. Of course anything with Obi-torture is good. :D

~Swede :p

5. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Wonderful start! :)

More soon please! :D

6. Jenn-Kenobi

Aug 3, 2001
    I was hoping for a post.

Siri, I LOVE Qxygan *sorry about spelling* There is a song called I Don't What to Go, which may be good with want is going on in JA and Qui now. Also I wanted to do a series in a way with Obi and this girl and the song for that I wanted was Love Remains. But the CD was great.

I hope you post soon.

7. ewen

ewen Jedi Padawan star 4

Jun 11, 2001
    On to another post please.PEACE Ewen

8. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    Hmmm, young Obi, an asassination plot and some torture... sounds good to me. :)

9. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    WoW Thanks for all the positive feedback you guys!

Yeah I reeeeeeeeally like I Don't Want to Go!!!!! That one's great! I heard it a my friend's house :)

Bant laughed. "I win again!" Obi-Wan was breathing hard as he flopped down onto the grass.

"Oh," He took a great gulp of air. "That's what I get for trying to do a water race with a Calamari!" She smiled.

"Yeah, you should have known better." She bit her lip. "But I know why you did."

"No really," Obi-Wan protested, "I wanted you to beat me to a pulp, let's do it again."

"Obi-Wan, don't tease." Bant pushed her friend lightly. Obi-Wan sighed.

"I guess it's not a very happy birthday huh?"

"Nope." Bant replied. It was her twelfth birthday, and she wasn't having a very good time; she still wasn't Tahl's apprentice and Obi-Wan couldn't think of a single way to distract her before she realized that distracting her was what he was trying to do.

"She'll still pick you," Obi-Wan grinned. "I know it."

"Oh you're just saying that because you passed that history test and you think you know everything." He tried to look innocent.

"I did, I really passed it." He stared across the water. "Wow."

"Mmmhmm," Suddenly a voice sounded behind them.

"You guys have got to see this!" Siri came up to the two friends her eyes were flaring.

"Uh oh," Obi-Wan looked worried. "What?" Siri sat down next to him.

"Do you know how planetary systems are supposed to hand in upgraded history books?"

"Yeah," Obi-Wan nodded.

"Well," Siri fumed, "Look at page four hundred twenty-five of that one, third paragraph." She handed him a data pad. Obi-Wan read the paragraph out loud.

"The secret work of the Quint spice dealers was exposed and destroyed by the brave Jedi, Adi Gallia, and her apprentice Iisi." Obi-Wan cocked an eyebrow at Siri. "Iisi?" Her eyes were bright with irritation.

"Siri!" She exclaimed. "How can be to say it, 'Siri' S I R I, there is nothing hard about that name! What is their problem, where did this Iisi stuff come from?" Obi-Wan grinned.

"Yeah, well I know something that will make you even more mad." He leaned over and grabbed a differant pad. "Look at page five hundred seventy-seven in this one, paragraph two." Siri looked at it.

"The high rulers of the planet at this time were Cerasi, Nield, and former Jedi and savior of the planet, Obi-Wan Kenobi." Siri's eyes sparked and she through the data pad at him. "You're trying to make me mad."

"Yeah," He admitted. He looked at Cerasi's name. Then suddenly sensed a distressed feeling from behind him. Bant was swinging her legs in the water.
    Siri bit her lip, and looked at Obi-Wan who put a hand on Bant's hand. "You know, Bant, being in those books is not that great." She shook her head.

"Oh I know."

"They didn't even get my name right." Siri said with a smile. Bant nodded.

"Hey," Obi-Wan said, "I have an idea, let's go get something to eat, Reeft and his master are here and we know where he'll be."

"In the dining hall," The girls chorused. Obi-Wan followed Bant and Siri out of the room, suddenly, right before the door, he turned. Something was wrong, but he didn't know what. He looked along the walls of the Room of Thousand Fountains. His eyes finally came to rest on the ceiling with the fake sunlight, he knew that a turbo shaft ran behind that, it had almost crashed when Xanatos had tried to take control of the Temple. He looked at it. He shook his head, nothing appeared wrong, so he turned to catch up with the girls.

10. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Iishi!
    LOL! That was funny!
    That would figure that siri got her name in a book and they spell her name wrong. People spell my name all the time, so often that I don't even bother correcting them now!

11. Jenn-Kenobi

Aug 3, 2001
    uh oh there is going to be some sort of harm to Obi coming up.

Poor Bant. :(

12. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Thanks guys! Here's another:

Chapter 3

Rochal slid down the shaft bracing her feet against the walls. She had had an easy time getting into the Temple through the roof, it lead straight to this shaft. She had told the man who had passed in a cloud car that she was repair service, like an idiot he believed her, the assassin smiled. Suddenly Rochal turned, she heard a low humming, she pressed her head against the floor of the shaft and heard a mechanical sound. She straightened and looked down the shaft, that's when she saw it, heading straight towards her was a the turbo lift. Her eyes widened slightly, she ran down the tunnel, she had to find an escape somewhere, suddenly she spotted a hole, something very unprofessional had made the hole and it was very crookedly cut, but she had no choice, the lift was moving closer. Without a second thought she ducked into the opening. She watched as the lift sailed by, then turned to see if this place was any easier to access. She glanced around at the maze of catwalks. Catwalks in most places were made of cheep and could only hold the matenance droids, but these had been updated and Rochal could walk on them easily.

She saw many doors that would lead off into corridors of the Jedi Temple, but one, she saw, went down. She slid across the catwalks, down to the door. She hit the access. Nothing happened. Coded. Looking at the wiring, she decided to override it; it wouldn't be difficult. She clamped a device across the blue coated wire, the casing slid away. Rochal then drew another device from her cloak and clamped it on the bare wire. A sizzle was heard and the door slid open. She swung down into it. The moment the assassin hit the floor, she drew a dagger and glanced around. It was some sort of control station a long time ago, but now it was empty. There was a desk at one end of the room and at the other end a tree of three lights. She flicked on the lights and surveyed the abandoned room.

"This will do well." She said with a smile, and moved out of the room.

"Two weeks?" Qui-Gon shook his head. "Obi-Wan and I could complete a mission in two weeks Master Yoda." Yoda nodded.

"Understand this, the Council does, but uncertain of the success of your last mission we are, thus, wait two weeks you shall."

"Yoda," Qui-Gon objected. "Obi-Wan and I are perfectly ready to be more helpful."

"Know this I do." Yoda nodded. "But rest Obi-Wan does." He paused. "And you."

"I won't be able to rest." Qui-Gon said in an almost sulky tone.

"Rest." Yoda said bluntly and then left the room. Qui-Gon shook his head. There wouldn't be anything to do. He moved over to the opposite side of the room and took the lift to the dining hall. He exited and found children running everywhere. He scanned the children until he spotted the farmiliar furry gray, misty salmon, bright blonde, and ginger tops of a certain four children's heads. He moved over to the table, usually he would see Garen Muln too, but the boy was still doing work at Cintax. He came around one side of the table and saw Reeft, Bant, Obi-Wan and Siri sitting in a row, Reeft was obviously telling a funny story and the other three were laughing and handing over certain items of their food. Siri hadn't been part of the group until they lost Garen and Siri and Obi-Wan had become friends. Qui-Gon's eyes moved to Bant, she was a pretty girl and twelve today. She was, unfortunately the only one of group without a master.

"Hey Qui-Gon!" Qui-Gon turned, he knew already that it was Tahl. He moved over to her table and sat down opposite her.

"Hello."

"What were you doing?" She asked as she ate her food.

"I was just admiring what a pretty girl Bant was." He quickly stopped talking when he realized what he had said.

"I don't remember what she looks like." Tahl answered with a hint of bitterness. Qui-Gon quickly changed the subject.

"Obi-Wan and I are here for another two weeks before our next mission."

"Two weeks?" Tahl sounded very shocked.

"Yes,

13. Jacinta_Kenobi

Jacinta_Kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Sep 23, 2001
    Uh-oh......

14. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    Uh oh....
    Something is about to happen...
    More!

15. Jenn-Kenobi

Aug 3, 2001
    uh oh is right

I have read of the Kenobi Ward, [face_laugh] , but where did it come from or who got the idea?

16. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    I'm not sure Jenn, I think it was Jane Jinn but I don't remember. :)

17. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    lol Kenobi Ward.

Yeah, I think it was Jane Jinn that first came up with that. And Obi-Wan's only what? 15? 16? And he already has a reputation as always being in the healers.

18. TheFallen

TheFallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    Uh... ohhh.... Kenobi Ward! Love that term, no matter what fic it's in. Poor kid...

I'm notified of this great story! Hope it continues very soon.

19. Abbi_Cee

Abbi_Cee Jedi Padawan star 4

Jul 3, 2000
    How old is Obi-Wan? I keep trying to make him 13 or 14, mostly because I like him at that age, but if Bant is 12 then he must be older. Did Qui-Gon also sense the assassin? Will we get to see Tahl take Bant as her padawan? I was always a bit upset that JW skipped so much in the push to make Obi older.

20. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Weeel, if Bant is 12 that makes Obi, 14 :)

I usually do him either 14 or 16 personally. ;) He's hardly ever 15 in people's fics...

Well thanks for being so patient :) Here's another :) :D

Chapter 4

The bar was noisy, and the lights were nearly blinding. Rochal's contact was standing behind the counter talking to a female Quint. Rochal waited until the Quint had gotten her information before she approached.

"Darent?" The man looked up and saw her.

"Rochal!" He moved around the bar over to her. "This is a surprise."

"I need information Dar, I have a new job."

"How did that one with the governor go?" Rochal smiled.

"Well, very well."

"Good," Dar replied. "So who's your new victim."

"A Jedi Apprentice, by the name of Obi-Wan Kenobi." Dar stared at her for a moment before he registered that Rochal never made jokes, and then he burst out laughing.

"You mean the Obi-Wan Kenobi?"

"The Obi-Wan Kenobi?" Rochal looked confused. "What do you mean."

"That kid is immortal!" Dar exclaimed his laughter emanating through the room. "Rochy, you can't pull of a stunt like that."

"It's no stunt, Dar!" Rochal snapped. "What's so great about this child?"

"Remember that Ona Nobis character from Sorrus?"

"Yes, she got that Scientist woman, Zan Arbor's, target. I would have gotten it, but last minute Arbor decided she wanted a 'bounty hunter' instead of an 'assassin'." A bitter look came over Rochal's face. "I think it was just that whip that Arbor wanted."

"Well," Dar continued. "That Obi kid killed Nobis!" Rochal registered surprise.

"What?"

"That's what I heard, he killed her on Belesco! Not only that but I've heard from some other people that they've been unable to kill him!" He leaned closer. "You know that Midnight Lords, thing they're trying to restart from all those years ago when it was shut down?" Rochal nodded, unimpressed. "That Obi-Wan was the one that got it to shut down originally." Rochal's eyes flashed.

"Don't be stupid Dar! The kid probably wasn't even born then." Dar was one of the gang that had raised Rochal, but something had obviously scrambled his brain and he was starting to spout of gibberish.

"It's true Rochy."

"Well I'm not worried." Rochal said blandly.

"Why? You should be." Dar said. She turned on her way out.

"Because I know the difference between an assassin and a bounty hunter."

"What is that?" Dar asked.

"A bounty hunter can get clumsy, greedy, and stupid. They'll go to kill their target, and miss." Her eyes drew to slits. "And an assassin, never misses." She turned and left the bar.

The next post is kinda spooky ;)

21. TheSwedishJedi

Sep 15, 2001
    That kid is immortal

Hahaha! That so true. Nothing can kill Obi. Well besides a group of really mad fanfic writers. :D

22. TheFallen

TheFallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    Yeah, and then the fanfic writers get really sad and bring him back in a sequel...

Good work!

23. snowbee-wan kenobi

snowbee-wan kenobi Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2000
    Hey SiriGallia
    I just foud this story and I wanted to let you know that it is REALLY good!
    Cya
    -Sbowbee-Wan Kenobi

24. TwilightKat

TwilightKat Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 12, 2001
    I'm wondering about this brother of Rochal...
    don't mind me - my mind often goes off on weird tangents :D

25. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Oops, I forgot to give credit to Cassia ;) That whole thing about the Midnight Lords, that was a creation of Cassia's and Obi-Wan DID, as a matter of fact, stop them. Though it was really unintentional considering he was three ;) That was in the story Stormy. :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.