main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

~~Assassin~~ (JA, minor Obi-torture)

Discussion in 'Fan Fiction Stories--Classic JC Board (Reply-Only)' started by SiriGallia, Dec 7, 2001.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sticks-Solo

Sticks-Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 11, 2001
    Ohh! Good cliffhanger.

Can't wait for the next part. :)

2. Cow_Girl

Cow_Girl Jedi Grand Master star 5

Jun 15, 2001
    That post was so good!

But the cliffhanger part is bad....

But the post was good!

I'm soo confused..... :)

3. SiriGallia

SiriGallia Jedi Padawan star 4

Jan 28, 2001
    WoW 101 posts!!!!! Yikes!!! :)

Hey Blueangel and Tahiri!! Welcome! Thanx for your comments :)

Okay, 'nother post:

Rochal ran down the hall. She didn't believe it, but Qui-Gon's words kept drifting through her mind.

That baby brother you lost all those years ago, that was Obi-Wan.

"No!" She shook her head as she ran. "He's wrong!" But she felt she had to be sure. She reached the Jedi Temple library and crept across the walls to the archives. She found the one she wanted and accessed it. She looked up Rochal. It came up with a missing person poster, it had a picture of her holding a baby. He was a cute little boy with strange eyes like hers. She touched the picture and realized that he looked very firmilar. "No." She shook her head. Scrolling down the poster, she read.

>>>Rochal,
    Disappeared and was last seen on Corascant level five
    She has dark black hair and blue-green eyes
    She is eight years old
    Her family are, Colan and Lillya Kenobi, and her baby brother Obi-Wan Kenobi, who has recently been admitted to the Jedi Temple
    If there is any information of this missing child please contact her parents at the following Comm number. MYX-119-3399S<<<

Rochal stared at the poster. It was impossible, but she knew it was true. She had been trying to kill her baby brother this whole time. She suddenly felt as though she had to find him. Without a second glance she ran out of the room. Rochal realized that Obi-Wan wasn't in his room. She turned. It was dark but she had to find him.

Where was he? Deca! Suddenly it struck her. Deca had wanted the boy dead, she hadn't shown any signs of killing Obi-Wan soon. Would Deca catch Obi-Wan himself? Rochal ran through the maze of catwalks to the door. She jumped down into Deca's office without hesitation.

Obi-Wan was lying on the floor, his face was cut and his eye was swelling. Deca was standing over the boy, but Rochal's unexpected entrance startled him for a moment.

"Rochal, you are free to find a new job. I will take this one over myself."

"No!" Rochal snapped. Obi-Wan struggled to look at her, she saw through the swelling his eyes were the strange starburst blue-green color of hers. Deca moved around to his desk and opened one drawer.

"What is the meaning of this Rochal? I will pay you, as I promised."

"It's not the money." Rochal said steadily, her eyes flashing. "Obi-Wan is my brother, and I can't let you kill him." Obi-Wan gave her a shocked look, and Deca looked just as surprised. "I only just found out," Rochal continued. She moved towards the desk, and Obi-Wan struggled to his feet.

"Well," Deca smiled. "I didn't think it would be my hired help that would betray me, but you can't keep me from killing him, Rochal." Rochal stared at him. "Where's your back up dagger?" Rochal suddenly knew what he meant. Deca flung Rochal's dagger at Obi-Wan. With a quick movement Rochal jumped in front of Obi-Wan, the dagger caught her in the leg, she fell to the floor letting out a gasp of pain.

"Rochal, no!" Obi-Wan screamed. He had just found out that she was his sister and didn't want her to die.

"Obi-Wan, run." Rochal ordered through clenched teeth. The boy looked uncertain but then he ran, Deca followed after him. Rochal took a deep breath, she had to stop Deca.

:) :D ;)

4. Jenn-Kenobi

Jenn-Kenobi Jedi Youngling star 3

Aug 3, 2001
    Rochal isn't going to die is she?

5. KenobisGirl

KenobisGirl Jedi Grand Master star 4

Jul 10, 2001
    Oh no, you had better not kill Rochal!!!!!

More soon please! :D

6. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Yeah, killing Rochal would be kind of a bummer now ;)

7. Tahiri

Tahiri Jedi Master star 4

Apr 9, 2001
  8. TheFallen

TheFallen Jedi Padawan star 4

Nov 27, 2001
    ((double flip and tuck backspring onto the top of the list!))

9. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Oh my! TheFallen's had too much caffine or something ;)

Okay, here's another post:

Chapter 11

Qui-Gon sat up in bed. "Obi-Wan!" Something was wrong. He stumbled over to the door and ran down to the healer's wing, the construction had nearly been completely. Suddenly he heard a someone slamming against the door of Obi-Wan's room. A muffled voice came through.

"Help!" Qui-Gon moved to the door and called.

"Stand back." He waited a few minutes then he plunged his lightsaber into the door. Soon he had made an opening and Lina climbed out, her delicate body looked very battered.

"Qui-Gon! Deca came and took Obi-Wan! I don't know where!"

"Deca?"

"Deca Brun!" Lina breathed hard.

"Deca Brun?" Qui-Gon had heard the name. He could remember Deca Brun and Wila Prammi, but from where? Wila Prammi was the leader of Gala...and Deca had been the other candidate. "Lina, go alert the Jedi Council of this, hurry!" The girl ran out of the room and Qui-Gon stood still unsure of what to do. He didn't know were Obi-Wan was.

~~Obi-Wan?~~

~~Master?~~

~~Where are you?~~

Qui-Gon got no answer, but he could tell his Padawan was in trouble. Obi-Wan was up he knew that. Qui-Gon ran for the turbo lift.

10. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Go find him, Qui!!!!!!!!

More soon please! :D

11. Tahiri

Apr 9, 2001
    MORE!!!

12. Jenn-Kenobi

Aug 3, 2001
    oh no! Save him Qui!

13. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Hee hee! Almost done:

Obi-Wan ran down the cat walk ladder to his bedroom floor. He didn't know were he was going, but he did know that he didn't have his lightsaber, and he was being chased by a maniac. Obi-Wan ducked out of a access door into the hallway, he didn't pause but ran for his old room. The door was locked. He turned, Deca was almost to him. Obi-Wan frantically typed in the unlocking code, the door swung open and Obi-Wan scrambled up onto his bed just as Deca came into the room Obi-Wan jumped out the window without a backwards glance. He was standing on the thin ledge that swung around the temple, the apprentice slowly moved down the ledge, far away from his window, Deca climbed out of window. He drew his blaster. Obi-Wan only had two choices, up or down. He quickly pulled out his liquid cable and slung it up onto the roof. The same moment it struck the temple roof, he hit the release. As soon as he was up he raced across the roof. Just then he heard another cable hit the roof next his. He turned, as Deca climbed up onto the roof. Obi-Wan knew he was trapped. Deca was smiling his blaster leveled at Obi-Wan, he approached the boy, suddenly he slung a punch into Obi-Wan¹s jaw. Obi-Wan fell backwards.

"I could have been the leader of Gala," Deca kicked Obi-Wan closer to the edge of the roof. "I could have had riches, and workers, mines, and position, you ruined that." With each word Deca would kick Obi-Wan hard. Obi-Wan groaned unable to stand. Deca leaned close to Obi-Wan, the boy was only a few inches from the edge of the roof. "Good-bye Obi-Wan Kenobi." Obi-Wan shut his eyes as Deca prepared to kick him directly off the roof.

Suddenly Deca's eyes went wide with pain. The man sank to his knees. Obi-Wan opened his eyes and saw a dagger in Deca's back. Whether the wound was fatal or not, Deca fell forward off the Temple roof. Obi-Wan turned away, not wanting to look. When he opened his eyes again, he saw Rochal was standing next to him. She fell to her knees next to him.

"Are you okay?" She asked him. Obi-Wan nodded.

"Are you?" She nodded.

"I-I," Rochal looked out across the Temple roof. "I've never felt so unsure of myself. All my life I've been a hired assassin, I was amazing, I never missed, but there was something strange about you, I felt I had met my match." Obi-Wan looked at her.

"I told Bant that when you were trying to kill me, I was scared because it felt so wrong, now I know why. You are my sister. I know it." Rochal bit her lip and for a moment Obi-Wan wasn't sure what was wrong. A tear glistened in the girl's eyes. Suddenly she couldn't keep them back. Obi-Wan sat unsure of what to do. Just then Qui-Gon showed up on the roof.

"Obi-Wan!" He ran to the boy's side. "Are you alright." Obi-Wan's face was cut and his eyes were now both swollen. He had bruises all over his face and his body felt sore.

"Um, I'm fine." Obi-Wan said hastily still looking at Rochal. Qui-Gon momentarily drew his gaze to the assassin. She was now crying freely, Qui-Gon put a hand on her shoulder.

"Are you going to be alright Rochal?" She shook her head.

"No, I think there's something wrong with me."

"What?" Obi-Wan asked.

"I've never cried before." Rochal managed a small smile. Obi-Wan moved over to his sister and hugged her.

One more post!!!!!!!

14. TheFallen

Nov 27, 2001
    ONLY ONE MORE? Aww....

Great story anywho.

HAPPY NEW YEARS!

15. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    HAPPY NEW YEAR, EVERYONE!!

Only one more?? *Sniff*

16. TheSwedishJedi

TheSwedishJedi Jedi Master star 4

Sep 15, 2001
    I think there's something wrong with me. I've never cried before.

Aww... Good line. So can she use the Force too or is it just Obi?

Good post. Sorry to only one more left.

~Swede :p

17. Jenn-Kenobi

Aug 3, 2001
    oh goodie! One more post.

18. Tahiri

Apr 9, 2001
    Yay! An update! Great writing! HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!

19. ShirleyLang

ShirleyLang Jedi Youngling star 2

Nov 19, 2001
    What!?! I just found this truly amazing Story and you tell me that there's only one post left?

Noooooooooooooooooooo!!!

*sniff, sniff* oh well *sniff*

Happy New Year!

20. Sticks-Solo

Sticks-Solo Jedi Youngling star 2

May 11, 2001
    Only one more post :(

Well it was a great story, can't wait to read the ending. :)

21. SiriGallia

Jan 28, 2001
    Final post!

Thanks everyone who read my silly little story ;) I'm glad you liked it! I'll be starting my next one: Widows and Orphans, very soon :)

Well, here it is:

Chapter 12

By the time the Masters showed up with Lina, Qui-Gon had heard the whole story from both Kenobis, and it was then repeated to the Jedi Council and Qui-Gon added what he had figured out about Rochal. Rochal was invited to spend the night at the Temple. She agreed. That night Obi-Wan heard a knock at his door. He opened it and found Rochal standing there. He smiled at her.

"Decided not to you use the window?" She smiled back.

"No, but someone fixed it and I didn't want to break it again." She came and sat down on his bed.

"So what are you going to do?" Obi-Wan asked sitting down next to her.

"Well, my trial is in three days, you, Qui-Gon, Lina, and Bant have to come testify for and against me, and against Deca."

"I don't suppose that will do any good, to testify against Deca I mean." Obi-Wan said staring at her. "How's your leg?"

"Fine, that healer An-Paj said it wasn't as bad as Qui-Gon's because it wasn't a poisoned one, and I'll heal soon." Obi-Wan nodded then turned back to her.

"What about after the trial Rochal?"

"If all goes well, I'm going to receive a position in a hired body guards corporation. Go figure." She smiled at him. "I'm afraid it will take some getting used too though. I'm so used to being on the bad side, the person against the body guard."

"I'm sure you'll like it better." Obi-Wan said.

"I'll miss you though, I haven't seen you in about fourteen years."

"Yeah, but maybe you can stop by sometimes, I'm not sure if I'll be here though."

"You never know," Rochal said heading for the door. "Maybe our paths will cross again."

"I hope so Rochal. I hope so."

THE END

22. TheFallen

Nov 27, 2001
    Well that's a plot for a sequel if I ever heard one. :)

Great!! WEE! Aw, another one of my stories ends... I'm going to have to find new ones now..

Oh dear, anyone have recs?

23. KenobisGirl

Jul 10, 2001
    Cool story, but I'm sad to see it end!!!!! :)

24. Tahiri

Apr 9, 2001
    lol, well, now that this fic is over, you can write another one!! Hehe ;) Great ending.

25. Jenn-Kenobi

Aug 3, 2001
    Great story, Siri!

Sequeal.....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.