main
side
curve
  1. In Memory of LAJ_FETT: Please share your remembrances and condolences HERE

Fanclub SWC Attack of the Clones Fanclub

Discussion in 'Star Wars Community' started by Kato Sai, Apr 20, 2019.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kato Sai

Kato Sai Chosen One star 8

Apr 27, 2014

When I first saw AOTC, I was awestruck by it. It had so much that stoked my imagination!

Here is what Episode II gave us:
    • We got to see the levels of Courscant
    • Hundreds of Jedi battle in the Arena
    • Jedi Romance: Anakin and Padme
    • Yoda uses a Lightsaber
    • Jango Fett
    • Count Dooku
    • The Clone Wars officially begin
    • We get some epic planets like Kamino, and Genosis, and better look at Naboo.
    • Vader emerges in the Tuskancide
    • Jar-Kai Lightsaber Form
    I am not saying there arn’t some cringeworthy moments like whiny Annie (“It’s not fair!”), some wooden acting, and creepy romantic talk near the campfire (“your in my very soul tormenting me.”). But all in all AOTC felt imaginative and more like SW than TPM (which felt more like a Chinese play, i.e. Shin Yu with SW elements).

In short I love AOTC. It has so many SW elements I love and was part of my life in crucial period. It and KOTOR will forever represent golden age of my SW fandom.

If you love Episode II or elements of it like Jango Fett, share your fandom!

Last edited: Apr 20, 2019
    Blobofat likes this.
  2. Blue Ice Cream

Blue Ice Cream Chosen One star 6

Aug 9, 2006
    =D=
    You summed up my AotC experience as well. Great post... may I join the club?

Kato Sai likes this.
  3. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Yes you may join! Welcome! :)

What is something you like about Episode II? It can be anything. :)

4. Blue Ice Cream

Blue Ice Cream Chosen One star 6

Aug 9, 2006
    Thanks. :D Glad to be aboard.
    The fact that we get to explore FIVE fantastic planets. We get a deeper look at Tatooine, Naboo, and Coruscant that adds so much to these already compelling worlds. As for Kamino and Geonosis, I instantly accepted them as phenomenal locations. As you stated, 'AotC felt imaginative and more like SW than TPM', and I'm in total agreement. This feeling is generated by the diversity and splendor of the planets and their design... at least for me. Also, the movie's color scheme is incredibly vibrant.

Blobofat and Kato Sai like this.
  5. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    I like what you said about going deeper on Tatooine, Naboo, and Coruscant. On Tatooine we get to go to the Tuskan Camp for the first time, on Courscsnt the lower levels and Catina, and on Naboo the beachline and fields near the falls. I love it! ;)

6. Kato Sai

Apr 27, 2014
    Episode II and KOTOR let us see betond the viel of the Tuskans. After the Mandalorians, which AOTC added a welath of lore with Jango Fett, the Tuskans are a particular curiosity to me.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.